Elle Darby #13 Conman’s hiding under a hat, what baby? It’s just fat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who is besidetheseawithgandt,why does she not know that Jordan is related to them, clearly not a true ‘angle’

Reactions: 3
093F8CF7-645D-4876-86B2-09FDB2E09A04.jpeg

don’t think this angleeeeee realises that that’s all Elle and con have been doing during lockdown...

Reactions: 20
I fell into a rabbit hole of looking at her profile and she’s had that pouch belly for the last year at least. She carries a ring through the waist that she hides under floaty/baggy, high waists or with her stance, knees bent up (does this a lot in swim wear), arm strategically placed. It goes to show it’s unachievable for most to have those curves; hips and butt but a flat tummy. It’s a proper gunt on her. I hope she embraces it after the baby because it must be exhausting to be pretending she’s tiny when she’s clearly a healthy size girl.

06CFEAA1-49B6-4E86-8B9C-34735364A147.jpeg

7470ED6C-E850-4874-BA37-4C2A6853D809.jpeg

She’s also a massive narcissist.
Seen her mum mentioned her in relation to the baby and scrolled back to see what had happened. I feel for anyone who loses a parent, it’s unreal pain and we do strange things but...complimenting herself in her tribute to her mum
“Everyone says you were proud of me”
Even her Valentine’s post to her boyf was all about herself, what he does for her and how he makes her feel.
Her narcissism is so ingrained.

Annnnyywaay, as someone who’d never heard of her a few weeks ago I can safely say I know quite enough about her now to not look at her again.

Last edited:
Reactions: 27
1EB6272F-8226-4A22-9DF0-08DCDB465591.jpeg

calls herself a “true angle”...

I’ve come to the conclusion that all of Elle and connor’s fans are brain dead.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I think she looks so scary here. But my quick guess is cheek, chin and lip filler
I’m sure I remember her doing a vlog getting jaw filler too and posted a pic on Instagram then someone called her Johnny Bravo

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She had her lazy eye corrected, jaw, lips, cheeks, under eye and nose filler.

I've watched a lot of her videos since she was living with con way back in the early days.

She looks soooo different here. Does anyone know what work she has had done to transform that much???

Reactions: 4
Not only does she look like his mum, but she sounds like his mum too 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 how embarrassing for conman hiding behind his woman's skirt

Reactions: 20
I’m sure I remember her doing a vlog getting jaw filler too and posted a pic on Instagram then someone called her Johnny Bravo
She had something done to her eyes as well like trough filler or something you call removes like the bags under your eyes she posted a video about it as well

🤣😂😭 Those Angles, bleeping making my night! Hilarious, they are almost as thick as Conman and Elle! As for Elle responding to that message...🤣😂😂

Reactions: 16
I was honestly shocked!! I also had no idea she was a “chubby teen” makes Con’s comments about leaving her if she got fat even worse since he would of seen her old photos! 😳
Wait what? The one and only conman said he would leave Elle if she got fat? Wtf

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.