Elle Darby #13 Conman’s hiding under a hat, what baby? It’s just fat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone know which video Conman said he wouldn't be with Elle if she gained weight?

Reactions: 4
I bet she was raging on the Plus size model comment 😅😄😄😄😄

Ps. I dont get the lip liner thing(but hey im no fashionista like baby angle here) .. Looks like she ate 💩💩💩💩💩

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It was on the make or break show they did, you can see it on catch up on channel 5 , they are as dull as dishwater on it.
If you watch this video at 6:20 Connor explains why he said that, he says if she put on so much weight that she’s bed bound he’d leave her which I still think is equally as bad

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
If you watch this video at 6:20 Connor explains why he said that, he says if she put on so much weight that she’s bed bound he’d leave her which I still think is equally as bad

Which is ironic cause she's practically bed bound anyway by choice/sheer laziness

• Haha
Reactions: 45
I don't really follow Elle but started checking out her Instagram and YT as she is mentioned so often in Carys' thread. Cannot believe what happened to her, she was such a pretty girl and now starts to bear resemblance to Jocelyn Wildenstein. What is going on with her poor face?? Also in her most recent post it looks like she had her lips done again... isn't that dangerous during pregnancy? I thought fillers and botox were not allowed during pregnancy.

Reactions: 14
witch please

is she for real!!!

How the duck does she think she can find out who someone is and 'tell on them' for want of a better phase.

Who the hell does she think she is and that comment is the truth anyway! Christ anything anyone she doesn't like is trolling or bullying :mad::mad::mad:

Maybe the comment has hit a nerve has it Elle!

God this stupid cow really thinks shes something duck off Elle I highly doubt anyone you go crying to is going to give a tit, especially when its a FACT that he does leech off you hunny!!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Why did she jump to his defence with that comment but didn’t defend him on all the other comments about breaking lockdown?

Reactions: 21
Angles 😂 😂😂😂😂 her followers are thick as tit, no wonder she is able to brain wash them!

Love the other comment though about the police having better things to do!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
witch please

Wooot Elle can correctly refer to conman as a FIANCÉ and not FIANCÉE 🤣🤣🤣

I'm sure whomever left the comments employers will give a flying tit about their employees leaving a critical comment on some bints Instagram 😂

That plus size comment had me howling. Her fat arse eating a thong.

Oh conmans forehead is too straight. Lego hairline it is then.
I hope he's happy that his hair line is messed up for the sake of a centimeter change 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.