Elle Darby #13 Conman’s hiding under a hat, what baby? It’s just fat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She knows it is true thats why she has replied.
I am still waiting for her to expose that person she called out for sending her that email previously when she said she was going to let there employer know!

TRUTH hurts Elle 💋

witch please

Reactions: 8
Why does Elly belly think that people who have an opinion are bullies? Imagine being that critical to somebody who is saying what they think. :mad:

She uses the word 'bully' far too freely in my opinion, and the influence she has over her 'angles' is massively worrying.
Her and Con-job have become greedy and self righteous lately, they need a reality check and once the baby is born it will be a huge test for them as individuals and as a couple.

Reactions: 25
I know pregnancy hormones make some women crazy (mine definitely did) maybe this is her hormones making her go off on people. She needs to take her pregnancy vitamins and put her phone down.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
No this is the real elle I reckon!

I know pregnancy hormones make some women crazy (mine definitely did) maybe this is her hormones making her go off on people. She needs to take her pregnancy vitamins and put her phone down.

Reactions: 23
Did anyone see Lisa Cimorelli’s pregnancy accouncement? It was lovely and very different to Elle’s.

Lisa spoke about how her bump isn’t actually the baby and that she’s so bloated she can push it out to make herself look more pregnant.

All I kept thinking about was Elle rubbing her belly and claiming it’s all baby in the latest vlog 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
is she for real!!!

How the duck does she think she can find out who someone is and 'tell on them' for want of a better phase.

Who the hell does she think she is and that comment is the truth anyway! Christ anything anyone she doesn't like is trolling or bullying :mad::mad::mad:

Maybe the comment has hit a nerve has it Elle!

God this stupid cow really thinks shes something duck off Elle I highly doubt anyone you go crying to is going to give a tit, especially when its a FACT that he does leech off you hunny!!
So if it’s good enough for Elle to report someone for their behaviour, then that means it’s okay for her and conman to be reported and called out for their behaviour in breaking lockdown rules for the hair transplant then...

Reactions: 23
Why does Elly belly think that people who have an opinion are bullies? Imagine being that critical to somebody who is saying what they think. :mad:

She uses the word 'bully' far too freely in my opinion, and the influence she has over her 'angles' is massively worrying.
Her and Con-job have become greedy and self righteous lately, they need a reality check and once the baby is born it will be a huge test for them as individuals and as a couple.
Just came to write about this! Does she acc know what the word bully means????? Writing one comment saying it’s embarrassing that your boyfriend sponges off you isn’t bullying???🤣🤣🤣 it’s the way she talks down to people too!!! She is so good at gaslighting!! ‘Do YOU feel so low in YOUR life’

Reactions: 14
Did anyone see Lisa Cimorelli’s pregnancy accouncement? It was lovely and very different to Elle’s.

Lisa spoke about how her bump isn’t actually the baby and that she’s so bloated she can push it out to make herself look more pregnant.

All I kept thinking about was Elle rubbing her belly and claiming it’s all baby in the latest vlog 😂
The ‘it’s all baby’ comment still has me laughing... Elle, you know your body has organs too right???

What do we recon... baby girl gender reveal video then??

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.