Elle Darby #13 Conman’s hiding under a hat, what baby? It’s just fat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven’t watched the video just had a sneaky look at the comments and a couple of comments are saying they’ve hinted in the video it’s a boy - when it comes to them they’re probably doing that on purpose to throw people off the scent that it’s a girl! But who knows!
I have no idea what the gender is to be honest but if they know why are they dragging it out to be a big reveal? Are they waiting until after lockdown so they can do some big reveal with other people (and then not get grief for it) because if so guys you might be waiting a little while...

Reactions: 8
She’d never admit if Elsie was the name now though would she. Not after that company posted on Instagram so we’ll never know and you can’t take anything she says as truth.

Reactions: 14
Are they that desperate for content they have made a video about names they like !
I had a piece of paper not a video with names I liked !
This whole pregnancy is grating on me shes going on like she is the only person to ever fall pregnant! All the " advice" she hasnt got a clue what she is taking about

Reactions: 13
I never understand the point of those stupid 'baby names we like' videos. Do people actually watch that tit?

Reactions: 13
Would be slightly weird if she named the baby arabella, when Lucy’s daughter is called rosabella... they’d both be nicknamed Bella...😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Would be slightly weird if she named the baby arabella, when Lucy’s daughter is called rosabella... they’d both be nicknamed Bella...😂
One of the twins daughter is called Rosie, I always thought odd Lucy has Rosabella, ( not a fan of that name at all, I love Rosa, not the Bella added) , as for Cj...🤢

Reactions: 7
To be fair Lucy doesn't give her children nicknames related to their names, Rosabella is called Rooti Tooti 😂

I don't mind the names listed above but they don't really go with Swift? Except maybe Zara but weird to name your child after a shop you've done a million hauls in

• Haha
Reactions: 19
One of the twins daughter is called Rosie, I always thought odd Lucy has Rosabella, ( not a fan of that name at all, I love Rosa, not the Bella added) , as for Cj...🤢
Yeah it’s so weird isn’t it. I don’t like rosabella either.

Reactions: 5
Imagine naming your child after a clothes store you buy from all the time 😳 it’s time for Zara’s Zara haul angels xx

ETA (no offence to anyone called Zara! It’s just funny how much Elle goes on about Zara that it would be funny if the baby was called Zara 😂)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.