Elle Darby #13 Conman’s hiding under a hat, what baby? It’s just fat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks soooo different here. Does anyone know what work she has had done to transform that much???
If you think that’s bad take a look at this YouTube vid that was in my recs. Absolutely shocked to see she had zero lips, but bloody hell these aestheticians really do work miracles !!!!

- sorry if any of you have seen this before, if you haven’t, let’s throw it back !!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Been watching some videos today and I’m actually feeling sorry for Elle, having a child with someone that’s constantly so immature and full of himself will definitely be hard. I can only hope Connor changes himself for the sake of the child

Reactions: 11
The thing is, why is his friend, his mum, his ex and Elle the ones defending him in the comments. Can he not talk for himself? Where is his response??? duck me, just reply to comments or do a story addressing it - you’re clearly bothered by it if everyone else is having to fight your battle for you. He’s a grown adult whose about to have a baby, he also has management - do better.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The thing is, why is his friend, his mum, his ex and Elle the ones defending him in the comments. Can he not talk for himself? Where is his response??? duck me, just reply to comments or do a story addressing it - you’re clearly bothered by it if everyone else is having to fight your battle for you. He’s a grown adult whose about to have a baby, he also has management - do better.
I'm wondering if his agency has told him not to publicly discuss anything until the urgent hairline surgery has been released to avoid further backlash, so everyone and their dogs are talking for him.

Reactions: 8
I'm wondering if his agency has told him not to publicly discuss anything until the urgent hairline surgery has been released to avoid further backlash, so everyone and their dogs are talking for him.
It would make sense to avoid it but then surely they’d tell Elle not to comment either I would guess? As soon as he reveals it then it’ll just start again anyway unless they’re hoping we’re out of lockdown when they release it!

Reactions: 8
First time poster, long time snooper!
used to watch Elle when she first moved into her little flat with connor. Recent years I’ve stopped watching. She’s become so full of herself, Not relatable and basically looks down her nose at EVERYONE. She makes out her life is so perfect and put together and everything is squeaky clean. Even her pregnancy. She’s scared shitless to actually say that she had out in weight BEFORE the baby. She wants everyone to be under the illusion that it all happened over night! But this picture from a few years ago says a lot! The left picture is her now with the baby😂!!!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
If you think that’s bad take a look at this YouTube vid that was in my recs. Absolutely shocked to see she had zero lips, but bloody hell these aestheticians really do work miracles !!!!

- sorry if any of you have seen this before, if you haven’t, let’s throw it back !!!
OMG!!! Herbalife!!!! I remember her going on a training thing with them and trying to flog it and being all hyped about a MLM scheme! Probably why her fami,y told her she was embarrassing 😂 Also, she’s from the West Country, we say Girl ( irl ) can’t stand the way she now says GAL, fake to the core and she was not the fattest in her family, not was she before UNI, she split with her boyfriend a few months before that and went to a size 6! such a bullshitter. Angles lapping it up! she’s so cringe,

Can’t defend it though can he/they? There is no excuse they can use to justify it, they were called out before they went, still did it. Can’t come back with ‘poor judgement’, he put a post up saying thanks for your concerns etc.....still went. Too late. Nothing will change the fact they both went and they didn’t need too. Selfish greedy narcissistic people.

Reactions: 9
With the photo she’s used on this it looks like she’s offering herself for the giveaway 🤢
I get it’s their ‘job’ but if I asked my fella to take photos of me wrapped up in our duvet in the nude he would laugh😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’m not usually one to comment however, there’s so many things about this girl recently that irks me.

I used to really like her, back in the day when she rented her flat and Con wasn’t featured so heavily. She was more relatable back then and I could easily watch her videos. That video of her doing that “interview” about her weight loss etc shows even back then how obnoxious she is. The general attitude and demeanour is holier than thou. BUT In her videos she is SO different! Pretending to be everyone’s best friend is irritating because she doesn’t give a tit.
The way she speaks to Katie annoys me, she needs to talk to her like a normal person and not treat her like a child and not any different to anyone else. The poor girls face that day, when they were in London and she’d just come out the shower! That really upset me. Poor thing!
This whole IM PREGNANT thing is pissing me off. I for one would love to be in her position but it’s not the right time, but her constant banging on, popping out her “bloat” and dropping it into everything is upsetting to those that really want children, or can’t have them. I understand that there can’t be a filter on every aspect of life, but she could be a bit more sensitive and not mention it every 2 seconds!

Sorry for the rant! It’s over now. Have a fab Sunday all! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 24
OMG!!! Herbalife!!!! I remember her going on a training thing with them and trying to flog it and being all hyped about a MLM scheme! Probably why her fami,y told her she was embarrassing 😂 Also, she’s from the West Country, we say Girl ( irl ) can’t stand the way she now says GAL, fake to the core and she was not the fattest in her family, not was she before UNI, she split with her boyfriend a few months before that and went to a size 6! such a bullshitter. Angles lapping it up! she’s so cringe,

Can’t defend it though can he/they? There is no excuse they can use to justify it, they were called out before they went, still did it. Can’t come back with ‘poor judgement’, he put a post up saying thanks for your concerns etc.....still went. Too late. Nothing will change the fact they both went and they didn’t need too. Selfish greedy narcissistic people.
Herein lies the issue. The fact that instead of reflecting on why they've had this backlash, they've chosen to deflect from it and sweep it under (Connor's new) Rug. How dare anyone question their motives. Staying home, saving lives and protecting the NHS when the staff are physically and mentally stretched and critical care beds are frighteningly scarce is the reality during this phase of the UK Lockdown. To have the audacity to claim a hair transplant is deemed as a necessary clinical procedure right now, COVID safe or not, is giving the wrong message to the section of her dedicated fan base that barely have a brain cell between them. Until the sheep open their eyes and minds she will continue to rule their world as the Mean Girl that she is.

Reactions: 15
They really expected their pregnancy to bring them all this positivity, everyone will love them and be super nice/excited for them when it literally hasn’t.. we can still see their true colours and still see them for what they are so they hate the fact they’re being called out so much lately which is definitely why they’re both on a massive blocking spree lately 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Imagine going to someone's employer to inform them that a member of staff has been posting comments on someone's Instagram calling them a lazy sponger 😭😂 my god she is so out of touch with the real world!!! I think the pregnancy hormones are making her extra savage I know I had much less patience than usual but she's not doing herself any favours!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.