elizabethgracebradley

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s a plain and simple beg, she turns the water works on all the time to get more gifts and cash in her PayPal. She’s got no excuse not to get a job, she’s just lazy and another one who will say tik tok is now her job, full time beggar on there 🙄

Reactions: 4
I was so angry watching that live! People in the comments saying everyone donate £1. No! You can see on her face she’s loving it and now they’ve got their deposit paid when normal people have to work and save. Her girlfriend is just as bad as well

Reactions: 2
It’s actually laughable and that pathetic ugly face she does when she thanks people for sending her gifts and try’s to make her self look sad.
Shes never had to spend a day on the streets so I’m not sure why she thinks she’s soo hard done by.

if I was in that situation I would be asking her girlfriend to pay her for the car she’s driving it’s not even old going off her videos so she could get some money for that. Idgaf if Georgia couldn’t get to work without it she’s another leach living off donations embarrassing. By the time everyone’s paid for Beths driving lessons the car won’t even be worth much.

there both loving it I’m not sure how she’s got that many followers I couldn’t bare being around someone that constantly cry’s about their situation pick me pick me give me sympathy so what do people benefit from following her she’s jarring, a woman because tramps beg for money therefore she is a woman.Her constantly saying I don’t ask for money but she does she always references her PayPal or her Amazon wish list on every single live. She’s constantly putting on an ugly sad face when thanking people for gifts so people feel sorry for her.
There is literally people freezing to death on the street, turning to drugs because their homeless and there’s this scrounger sitting comfty in a 2 bed room living off take always - council donations, public donations, her rank girlfriend is another one that encourages this behaviour.
There both actual losers I hope her account gets shut down one day.

are they allowed to have £1000 in PayPal how much can they have before they have to declare it (say if she was going on to claim benefits which would not surprise me)

Reactions: 1
She's always saying "oh I'm gonna remove PayPal and Amazon from our bios it totally slipped my mind" no it didn't.

Beths PayPal got shut down before Christmas. She was on live crying and people kept sending her money to "help". A mod suggested everyone send £1 and her PayPal got closed down. That's why they use George's!

So the reason they wanna move to Bedford is because George's new job is there. Funny how she managed to look for a job whiles not living there but it's impossible for Beth? I can see this far enough. If they get a place and Beth still isn't working it's all gonna fall on George!

The Amazon wish list is staying because she's adding home bits!

So the reason they wanna move to Bedford is because George's new job is there. Funny how she managed to look for a job whiles not living there but it's impossible for Beth? I can see this far enough. If they get a place and Beth still isn't working it's all gonna fall on George!

The Amazon wish list is staying because she's adding home bits!
You couldn’t make this stuff up 🤔

WHAT CAUSE???? I wondered if they flipped a coin before all this started to choose who has to play victim.

can’t Georgia sell that ugly tacky chain she’s wearing 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I can see her not having a job for a very long time. She knows she can go on live and cry and get money. It will be their rent tik tok is paying for next

Reactions: 3
I saw abit lastnight with her adding home stuff to her amazon wishlist, drives me mad so soon switched over! Ive just moved house dont have much but i dont beg, i work and buy what i can afford. The people on her lives are just as bad saying they wanna buy her stuff and shes lapping it up! Get a bloody grip!!

Just came across a girl on my fyp. Leah smith, 20. About to start her second battle with cancer. Doesn't have a permanent address. Is sofa surfing at the minute and has just started trying to sort something permanent out. There's someone who deserves help.

Edit - apparently this girl does have a place in Wales but her treatment is in Liverpool where she's from that's where the struggle lies. Still stands it's sad seeing someone need help and seeing someone take advantage of it.

Last edited:
She’s a plain and simple beg, she turns the water works on all the time to get more gifts and cash in her PayPal. She’s got no excuse not to get a job, she’s just lazy and another one who will say tik tok is now her job, full time beggar on there 🙄
Yes beggy beth is live now! Always hot money gir fags n takeawats etc. she needs get off her lazy dat arse and work instead slobbering another story about how bad it is! And some dumb followers fall fir it lol

update last night on her live she mentioned that she used to be suicidal and she started drinking loads. Then mentioned that video she posted months ago where she captioned it BEING SPIKED but said on her live last night the doctors weren’t helpful they didn’t know if she had been spiked because she had been drinking loads of alcohol.

so basically she gave her self alcohol poisoning and made a video lying saying she had been spiked if that doesn’t sum up the type of person she is I don’t know what will 🤮