elizabethgracebradley

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Manages to always go on holiday and eat out or take aways. I'd love to be able to be that skint and do all that ffs. See her live a few times and she's always begging and crying. But then some people are stupid to keep giving her money.
She’s back on line doing the same
Been kicked out again

Reactions: 1
Always a bloody drama,yet only ever one side of the story and she's always the victim. She will be happy soon as will be shopping or eating. Maybe she needs to grow up abit.

Reactions: 2
Honestly…. It’s clearly a ‘Me’ problem! But begging for money is not on! Get a job and rent a room AND stop expecting others to pay your way! Absolutely joke

I don’t understand this girl. She’s 18, no job, no plans to get one, her excuse for being homeless that the council aren’t open til Tuesday (they have a 24/7 number for emergencies), she won’t go to a hostel/shelter/womens aid, she just wants money from strangers, but she’s not begging allegedly. She can’t help it if people want to send her gifts she says….I told her to turn her gifts off then….and I got blocked! 😂
Yet last month she was on holiday, she constantly gets takeaway….I work two jobs and can’t afford her lifestyle and I certainly won’t take money from strangers!!

Reactions: 3
I don’t understand this girl. She’s 18, no job, no plans to get one, her excuse for being homeless that the council aren’t open til Tuesday (they have a 24/7 number for emergencies), she won’t go to a hostel/shelter/womens aid, she just wants money from strangers, but she’s not begging allegedly. She can’t help it if people want to send her gifts she says….I told her to turn her gifts off then….and I got blocked! 😂
Yet last month she was on holiday, she constantly gets takeaway….I work two jobs and can’t afford her lifestyle and I certainly won’t take money from strangers!!
I really hope the council don’t
she’s woman wastes all her money on food if she really hated it at her mums she would do anything possible to move out like most of us

yes I agree you would be saving your money and not spending on take always and a holiday. She said the other day she can’t get a job easily as she doesn’t know where she will be living! Absolutely rubbish! If you get off tic toc and look for a job but she’s not as she’s expecting others to pay for her

I think she is a massive scammer, I think she is skint and then makes up a load of lies to get money, she’s always got her PayPal up. If it was that bad at home she would’ve left, she could’ve gone to the council many times.

On her beggy live last night her girlfriend was going off at everyone for having an opinion. Darling you work, why can’t you buy her a hotel room, food, water etc rather than scamming strangers?? It’s something I will never understand!

I've just watched this girls live and she said that if they offer her homeless accommodation she will sleep in her car. What else is she hoping for?

I've just watched this girls live and she said that if they offer her homeless accommodation she will sleep in her car. What else is she hoping for?
money from her daft followers so she can just live in a hotel! She wants everything handed to her. Doesn’t want to get a job etc. She’s lazy,

money from her daft followers so she can just live in a hotel! She wants everything handed to her. Doesn’t want to get a job etc. She’s lazy,
Said the argument escalated because her mum and mums boyfriend went through her room & binned something and told her she wasn't allowed it. The comment section said it was an item from Ann summers. Weird of the mums boyfriend to be sharing she's not allowed it.

Said the argument escalated because her mum and mums boyfriend went through her room & binned something and told her she wasn't allowed it. The comment section said it was an item from Ann summers. Weird of the mums boyfriend to be sharing she's not allowed it.
I would not believe a word she is saying. She is a liar and a scammer! She needs to get a job and rent a room to live in. She’s sitting in her car on live eating M&S food….. I’m sorry but I can’t afford to shop there, or get take aways all the time or go on holiday as my priority is my bills! If she was that broke she wouldn’t be doing that or have a car. The people sending money need to wise up! I liked George but she enables Elizabeth’s lies and like someone said why isn’t George with a full time job financially helping her!

there’s a common theme her mom is fed up of her, jobs don’t want her, George’s mom doesn’t want her! She’s not a victim she’s a liar and a scammer. I don’t see her with any friends which I think speaks volumes

So many PayPal donations that they've blocked it. She can't get on it lol

She was live just she has somewhere to stay council put her somewhere buy she's moaning about it .

• Angry
She was live just she has somewhere to stay council put her somewhere buy she's moaning about it .
Of course she is! She put off calling them or any other shelter or aid probably hoping her daft followers will provide her with a hotel for the month! So beggy.

• Angry
Ohh I'm glad I came across this thread. She came up on my fyp, with her sitting outside crying saying she had to get her Xmas gifts etc from the bins and I wondered what happened. I went through her page but cos she posts so much I couldn't really find out what was happening! I felt sorry for her in that video but glad I know now

So glad I found this thread😂
She’s literally the worse every time she goes live it’s to moan about her living situation… but does nothing to change it.
Before she got accepted in the hostel (which apparently she couldn’t get because no ones helping her, apparently just her area provides no help for homeless people). She was staying in a hotel with her girlfriend. Loads of people were commenting on the live she went on her girlfriends phone and showed the PayPal with £0 which I believe was her girlfriends not hers as there was literally kids commenting saying they’ve asked their parents to send her money.

people were constantly asking her to check the PayPal again and she conveniently had to go toilet WITH THE PHONE then came back out saying PayPal’s gone down (100s of people were commenting saying it must just be hers as everyone else’s is working) I think she was buying time to withdraw the funds and then show the balance again at £0
If she doesn’t like her living situation you’d think she’s spend time applying for jobs instead begging for money on live. It’s embarrassing at her big age. Then she was saying when she’s got somewhere to live she’s going to look for a work at home job which just screams Lazy to me.
She feels like the worlds owes her something she’s sooo hard done by she thinks she’s the only person that goes through tit. They do they just don’t go on the internet slating there’s parents which is always one sided I’d love her mum to release her side.

She says she can’t stay at her girlfriends house because the council will see it as her not needing their help. But did anyone else notice a couple days later she was on live at her girlfriends house cooking breakfast in her pyjamas with no bra on. So your saying she’s got dressed out of her pyjamas gone to her girlfriends house to put pyjamas back on. Bullshit if your going to be a liar you have to be good at it I can’t wait for her to be caught out.

she should be embarrassed of her self

I got blocked for telling someone to stop asking why she has toiletries 😂 she's homeless not stinky. So Iv not saw her for like a week

I got blocked for telling someone to stop asking why she has toiletries 😂 she's homeless not stinky. So Iv not saw her for like a week
She’s not been on recently the last time I seen her live she was at her girlfriends house but not staying there. The time before that she was saying she was staying in a hostel I think and was talking about her Amazon wish list she needed a charge, an anxiety book - with pens. She’s actually removed her wish list now but if you had seen it is was ridiculous if you was homeless you would be asking for essentials she was asking for fairy lights, £9 socks, pens, colouring books, nakd bars. Maybe if she didn’t spend all her money on takeaways she could buy her own socks