elizabethgracebradley

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s on live now telling people that comment hate towards her to have some self respect… but she lives off everyone else’s money is that respecting your self 😂😂🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She’s on live now telling people that comment hate towards her to have some self respect… but she lives off everyone else’s money is that respecting your self 😂😂🤮
Yep! And they are having a lovely night away in a hotel tonight and dinner! Because she deserves a break!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
You couldnt make this tit up! Yet again tonight is hotel nite. It dont come cheap! She not working and her pior following fall her lies! Tonight be drink n drugs as usual
On live now drinking a doing ballons

Reactions: 1
She's asking if anyone knows where she can get more balloons and she will pay them. I'm reporting the live

I have no words! She looks like a state. They are both so stupid thinking balloons don’t do nothing and are not a drug! They leave people paralysed.

They was on live this morning and george said shes got her medical for her new job on Wednesday then they both tit their pants cause they thought the balloons and alcohol will show up on the medical🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She's live, her and George are really sorry and worried after doing that on live and George has taken it really badly. She's really worried about what will happen now it's everywhere. Here's a video incase anyone forgets!

Attachments

I have no words! She looks like a state. They are both so stupid thinking balloons don’t do nothing and are not a drug! They leave people paralysed.
She knows fully well it’s a drug that gets her high but is down playing it to normalise what she is doing. I hope some of her gifters seen last night and have realised what they spent their money on! A pair of con artists in the making

She's live, her and George are really sorry and worried after doing that on live and George has taken it really badly. She's really worried about what will happen now it's everywhere. Here's a video incase anyone forgets!
Of course George has taken it really badly…. If tescos find out she will lose her job. Imagine being their parents!

She knows fully well it’s a drug that gets her high but is down playing it to normalise what she is doing. I hope some of her gifters seen last night and have realised what they spent their money on! A pair of con artists in the making
People were offering to send them money for more balloons! Her followers don't care

• Angry
  • Wow
She’s now put up a post saying she’s going off TikTok for a week… what’s a week going to do your a skank now and still will be in a weeks time

How did she think people were going to reply to her taking illegal highs on live - after begging for other people’s money. Has anyone got the videos might just send them to George’s new work place😂

• Haha
If you watch a few of her most recent videos you can see numerous Amazon parcels… should we have a bet how many she actually paid for her self 🤮

also how can see afford a gym membership but can’t buy her own socks, bras,leggings, etc 🤯