elizabethgracebradley

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@elizabethgracebradley

188K followers, just posts her life really. I used to follow her but she's very very beggy. Lately she's been going live saying she's been arguing with her mum & has nowhere to go. 3K people were watching her last night and sending her money on PayPal. She cut the live saying she was thinking about going to a hotel. She didn't. She's still in her mums. Now she's live saying she finishes work at half 5 this morning & claims she needs to sit outside in the cold for hours until someone lets her in the house and she's got no coat or jumpers. Scroll her tiktok for 2 seconds and she does definitely have jumpers. People are now offering to send her donations for a coat. She knows exactly what she's doing! Im not saying she's not arguing with her mum but she's coming on a live crying about how poor she is etc & people give her money because they feel sorry for her.

Like just as I submitted this she's saying she's starving and only had sweets to eat because she's nothing and no money. Anyone who's asking about the PayPal donations from last night is getting blocked? She's saying "I would love a Chinese but I've just got no money on well sweets it is" how maniputive!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Literally just wrote on her live saying your back at your mums after last night! Then everyone comments asking what happened last night and the mods says please dont mention it! Like wtf! got kicked of the live

She blocked me😂

Reactions: 1
Literally just wrote on her live saying your back at your mums after last night! Then everyone comments asking what happened last night and the mods says please dont mention it! Like wtf! got kicked of the live

She blocked me😂
I asked what happened to the money she got last night and got blocked too. Wasnt my main tiktok though. She's using her situation to manipulate her followers into giving her money! She even said she might switch out the PayPal in her bio for her wish list 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I asked what happened to the money she got last night and got blocked too. Wasnt my main tiktok though. She's using her situation to manipulate her followers into giving her money! She even said she might switch out the PayPal in her bio for her wish list 🤦🏻‍♀️
Shes a beg she must be rolling in it the amount of people that was saying they sent money was a joke

I am so glad someone posted this, saw her on last night crying and she was getting paypalled cash left, right & centre for a hotel! Yet she’s not long been on holiday, has constant Wagamama and McDonald’s takeaways and just pure crap. But saying she has no clothes or money. Beggy isn’t the word!!

I came across her months ago on my fyp page and she was doing the same then! She’s such a fake!

This isn't the first time Iv saw her do this either. It's about time more people noticed

So I just asked again about the money and one of her mods said she's only has £12 in PayPal donations. Then she said she got more and is getting a hotel tomorrow.

Now she's saying she didn't get a take away she make a out of date chicken Kiev and pot noodle. Everyone was like OUT OF DATE? no it was frozen before it went out of date 😂. It was fine to eat 🤦🏻‍♀️

Apparently the only place she can get help about moving out or not staying with her mum is tiktok and that's what she's doing. What begging people for money?

Last edited:
This isn't the first time Iv saw her do this either. It's about time more people noticed

So I just asked again about the money and one of her mods said she's only has £12 in PayPal donations. Then she said she got more and is getting a hotel tomorrow.

Now she's saying she didn't get a take away she make a out of date chicken Kiev and pot noodle. Everyone was like OUT OF DATE? no it was frozen before it went out of date 😂. It was fine to eat 🤦🏻‍♀️
Just been on and she’s live now and said she gets help off tik tok, yeah cash off people 🙄😂

Just been on and she’s live now and said she gets help off tik tok, yeah cash off people 🙄😂
Just edited my post to say that, says the council etc won't help her. I mean they will, sometimes you just need to be really persistent. Something she's obviously not been if this has been happening all year and she's still at her mums. She's worked the full time as well. But needs money from her followers?

Must have missed it but she's got her own car? I'd rather sleep in my car than beg people for money. Especially when she works. She's saying her step dad chases her around the house and that. It's all bizarre as duck. I know moving out is hard but she's got a supportive girlfriend, a car & a job? Just bleeping go.

She makes more money than everyone in the house? She pays £200 a month? She can't stay with George because George's mum is just as bad? I can't be arsed with people who don't help themselves.

She's just admitted she's only phoned the council once and they didn't help her. Once. People need to go down to the council office everyday sometimes for help. Don't just ring up and be like oh okay then I'll never try again.

Last edited:
Didn't have enough money to even eat yesterday even though she had loads of PayPal donations. Tonight? Drunk in a hotel.

Reactions: 2
She's having drama with some boutique on tiktok. On the verge of tears because her necks too big for a necklace they sent. Baffles me how she begs for money but she's clearly spending money

She bought shoes and a jacket the company sends them out seperetly, the jackets not came. A jacket she couldn't afford because she's had to get it on clear pay. A jacket she tried to cancel the order on when she changed her mind but it had already been posted. Now she's sending her followers to call the girl a scammer when she's literally only waited a couple of days for it to come. It's Christmas 🤦🏻‍♀️ Calm down love.

The company blocked her for sending her followers to give her tit.

My bad the necklace was from somewhere else

Never mind after sending 100s of people on to the business live she eventually got the coat was delivered. Okay it's the wrong one but the coat actually had been delivered to her house and she sent people to the girls live and said the company's name numerous times to hound her 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
Definitely a vile individual trying to con people out of money. Works full time, has a car, pays £200 rent a month. I can not see what her girlfriend sees in her. But I do think adults can see her for whom she is….. her mom and her gf’s mom.
A manipulate con person

Oh poor old me Elizabeth 🙄

I follow this girl and I always thought she was lovely. Now you’re all saying she’s begging for money? I’m a single parent and money isn’t always easy half the time, especially around Christmas but I wouldn’t beg for money off strangers on TikTok. However, you’re all saying she had an argument with her mum? Did she ring council? When I had no where to go I rang council and within a couple of months I found a home and I’ve been here almost 2 years now, it’s not easy but sometimes you just have to keep pushing and pushing until you find somewhere.

I follow this girl and I always thought she was lovely. Now you’re all saying she’s begging for money? I’m a single parent and money isn’t always easy half the time, especially around Christmas but I wouldn’t beg for money off strangers on TikTok. However, you’re all saying she had an argument with her mum? Did she ring council? When I had no where to go I rang council and within a couple of months I found a home and I’ve been here almost 2 years now, it’s not easy but sometimes you just have to keep pushing and pushing until you find somewhere.
She admitted on a live that she rang the council once and they couldn't help her. Everyone told her it's better to go to the council offices or to keep ringing it's not just a one time thing. She said she couldn't be bothered. I'm really surprised you haven't saw her live Manipulating people for money

She admitted on a live that she rang the council once and they couldn't help her. Everyone told her it's better to go to the council offices or to keep ringing it's not just a one time thing. She said she couldn't be bothered. I'm really surprised you haven't saw her live Manipulating people for money
wow that’s put me off her completely. How does she have no money if she’s always on about how she works? She could literally be taking money of vulnerable people who are skint themselves and feel bad for her so they give their last 10/20 quid to her to help that’s unbelievable

wow that’s put me off her completely. How does she have no money if she’s always on about how she works? She could literally be taking money of vulnerable people who are skint themselves and feel bad for her so they give their last 10/20 quid to her to help that’s unbelievable
No idea, she cried about needing money for a hotel & money for a new coat because she doesn't have a jacket and has to sit in her car freezing for hours. Loads of people were donating.

There she's live, upset & saying working in tesco make her vulnerable because she was a Christmas temp and knew she was only working till the end of the month. Don't worry she ordered a brand new laptop though.

There she's live, upset & saying working in tesco make her vulnerable because she was a Christmas temp and knew she was only working till the end of the month. Don't worry she ordered a brand new laptop though.
Which the cat scratched the day she opened it😆

• Haha
I forgot about this tread and opened another… just shocked to see her begging again ( I know I shouldn’t be)
I have PayPal but I’m removing after this live 🙄 ( never does)
“ I have no money” TIP get a job
“My parents have kicked me out again” why because you probably haven’t given them any rent and and your out spending money! I would do the same

Just edited my post to say that, says the council etc won't help her. I mean they will, sometimes you just need to be really persistent. Something she's obviously not been if this has been happening all year and she's still at her mums. She's worked the full time as well. But needs money from her followers?

Must have missed it but she's got her own car? I'd rather sleep in my car than beg people for money. Especially when she works. She's saying her step dad chases her around the house and that. It's all bizarre as duck. I know moving out is hard but she's got a supportive girlfriend, a car & a job? Just bleeping go.

She makes more money than everyone in the house? She pays £200 a month? She can't stay with George because George's mum is just as bad? I can't be arsed with people who don't help themselves.

She's just admitted she's only phoned the council once and they didn't help her. Once. People need to go down to the council office everyday sometimes for help. Don't just ring up and be like oh okay then I'll never try again.
She just needs to get a job and get a house share like others have too!

Manages to always go on holiday and eat out or take aways. I'd love to be able to be that skint and do all that ffs. See her live a few times and she's always begging and crying. But then some people are stupid to keep giving her money.

Reactions: 2