elizabethgracebradley

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
really annoys me when people say they have no money and BEG for it giving a sob story then come on a few days later saying look what ive just brought these new new look jeans which are not cheap.. like £25.. like are you fukcing serous then in the comments trying to justify it saying I needed jeans I have none.. I have no money and when I needed new jeans I went the charity shop and got some for £3!! the absolute cheek!

Reactions: 4
really annoys me when people say they have no money and BEG for it giving a sob story then come on a few days later saying look what ive just brought these new new look jeans which are not cheap.. like £25.. like are you fukcing serous then in the comments trying to justify it saying I needed jeans I have none.. I have no money and when I needed new jeans I went the charity shop and got some for £3!! the absolute cheek!
It’s absolutely disgusting, honestly always getting take aways, can run a car, buy new clothes, smoke!
She is doing very well for herself due to begging

Reactions: 3
I’m
Shes on live now with her £25 takeaway
[/QUO
Shes on live now with her £25 takeaway
Someone asked on live can’t George help you (financially) she said George has no money! Surely if your partner was a decent person they A: wouldn’t let you be conning decent people out of money and B: wouldn’t stand for lies being said about her. Both despicable people!
I
If she had one take away per week over a month that would be £100 which is fine if she’s not manipulating others into paying for it! But she has more than one a week. Absolute joke! Honestly I really really can’t stand her. Lying manipulative scum bag taking advantage of others. I hope karma treats her well! Tell me again why her mom wants nothing to do with her?

Reactions: 3
Made another account to watch her and apparently she can only eat take aways because there's no place to cook or store food In the accommodation she's in. Surely that's weird. Never known these places not to have somewhere to store food.

Reactions: 2
Made another account to watch her and apparently she can only eat take aways because there's no place to cook or store food In the accommodation she's in. Surely that's weird. Never known these places not to have somewhere to store food.
Sadly it is pretty common, people basically rent out rooms to the council who then put the ‘homeless’ into the rooms but they only have access to a shared bathroom

Stopped watching her as she was always crying she was skint but then having loads of takeaways and buying clothes and stuff. Has she moved out now?

Reactions: 1
I still find it strange there would be no kitchen! It’s not a hotel is it? As then I’d understand
Sadly it is pretty common, people basically rent out rooms to the council who then put the ‘homeless’ into the rooms but they only have access to a shared bathroom

I still find it strange there would be no kitchen! It’s not a hotel is it? As then I’d understand
Yeah I just can't imagine how homeless people are expected to rent out these homeless rooms and there's nowhere at all to prepare food so they need to order take aways everyday? I was homeless 11 years ago. Maybe things have changed but I wouldn't have had the money to eat take out everyday. There was a cooker, microwaves & a fridge freezer for everyone to use. Yeah still shopped every 1/2 days but we weren't expected to get a take away. Just odd really.

It’s when she ordered that £4 boba drink ‘because she had Covid’ apparently it’s the only fresh drink… shops sell orange juice, apple juice, etc. Maybe she could of spent that £4 on something off her wish list instead of getting people to buy her stuff. Talking about wish list I’ll add some screenshots apparently on her priority list for things she needs right now is a body piercing kit, £19 felt tip pens, £8 lip scrub, 3 bags of crisp for £15 it’s funny cause everything’s sooo over priced that’s why she doesn’t spend her own money on them. Vile creature 🤮

Attachments

• Wow
It’s when she ordered that £4 boba drink ‘because she had Covid’ apparently it’s the only fresh drink… shops sell orange juice, apple juice, etc. Maybe she could of spent that £4 on something off her wish list instead of getting people to buy her stuff. Talking about wish list I’ll add some screenshots apparently on her priority list for things she needs right now is a body piercing kit, £19 felt tip pens, £8 lip scrub, 3 bags of crisp for £15 it’s funny cause everything’s sooo over priced that’s why she doesn’t spend her own money on them. Vile creature 🤮
Honestly can’t get my breath with the audacity

I used to really like her and feel sorry for her. But on her live last night she was following the top 3 gifters back as the live caption and I can’t stand that. Sorry but if you can find the money to smoke you can find the money for food. And I get a wish list because people want to help, but I looked and it’s just full of crap like a home piercing set? Hair dye? Fairy lights? They’re moving to Bedford for George’s new job but they’re both so young they’re stuffed if it goes tits up. I don’t agree that George should have to get a full time job to support her, it isn’t her responsibility. Beth claims her not getting a job is because she has no fixed address, but for the time being she could surely just use her mums address ?? She’s in a very big mess for such a young age. Surely she can go on UC or go to the job centre and see what her options are if she has no fixed address

Reactions: 4
I used to really like her and feel sorry for her. But on her live last night she was following the top 3 gifters back as the live caption and I can’t stand that. Sorry but if you can find the money to smoke you can find the money for food. And I get a wish list because people want to help, but I looked and it’s just full of crap like a home piercing set? Hair dye? Fairy lights? They’re moving to Bedford for George’s new job but they’re both so young they’re stuffed if it goes tits up. I don’t agree that George should have to get a full time job to support her, it isn’t her responsibility. Beth claims her not getting a job is because she has no fixed address, but for the time being she could surely just use her mums address ?? She’s in a very big mess for such a young age. Surely she can go on UC or go to the job centre and see what her options are if she has no fixed address
Totally agree with all especially the address. She could put George’s or her Aunty that she goes on about visiting. It’s all an excuse not to get a job and to have others fund her as they fall for her BS. She probably is on UC but doesn’t want to say as people would feel as sorry!

As for her getting take aways every day as she can’t eat unless it’s hot food 🤡
If I was in her situation I would buy a mini air flyer or a microwave to use in my room. Then she has it when she gets a place. I really hope she doesn’t get a council flat as she doesn’t deserve it! She should get a full time job and find her own way in life. George is a mug but also deceitful so well matched.

She will definitely be on UC soon or have been accepted it's been about a month since her contract ended. So if she applied, the ball will start rolling soon. She only got her last wage like last week, so it would be a few weeks wait but she'll be on it.

I can’t even copy the link to her Amazon wish list she’s now added hotel vouchers, Air B&B, Amazon, Deliveroo.. how is she not embarrassed 🤮 I’m sure she said her girlfriend was going to be earning £11,000 in her new job I don’t know how one person can live off that never mind two.

I think a lot of people are now realising that she’s built up this platform to be able to ask people for stuff.
I’m glad her mum kicked her out we only ever see one side to the story this girl gives me bad vibes, feel sorry for the women that had to raise her for the last 19years

She announced they plan to save to move out together the other day and got about £100 in PayPal donations.

Shes going live at 4pm for more games! Oh best set my alarm for 4pm🙄 i heard her say the other day that she is gonna get a job 2-3 days a week then earn the rest through tik tok! Bore off beggy beg! Im sorry shes homeless and her family dont wanna help even her GFs family wont take her in temporary surely that speaks volumes! Relying on gifts after a sob story is an absolute joke!

Yes and she was rude about her girlfriends mum the other day (her mum bought her food) they was on a live and she went ‘did she buy you that’ when the girlfriend explained her mum did because she had no money she goes ‘good because your always buying her stuff).m

I’m not being funny she hasn’t had to spend a day on the streets she’s not as hard done by as she makes out.
If there planning on saving up to get a place with a girlfriend why’s she waiting for a council house?

it’s weird how adults don’t seem to like her, they see how manipulative she is.

I remember last week she was going on about her sister saying I’m not sure why she’s being rude to me (I think she asked her sister to bring her something and her sister said no)then going on about how they had a good relationship but not now. Then her sister comes on the live and she goes quiet doesn’t really speak much.

I think she’s scared of saying stuff on a live incase her family comment and tell the truth about what actually happened

I can’t even copy the link to her Amazon wish list she’s now added hotel vouchers, Air B&B, Amazon, Deliveroo.. how is she not embarrassed 🤮 I’m sure she said her girlfriend was going to be earning £11,000 in her new job I don’t know how one person can live off that never mind two.

I think a lot of people are now realising that she’s built up this platform to be able to ask people for stuff.
I’m glad her mum kicked her out we only ever see one side to the story this girl gives me bad vibes, feel sorry for the women that had to raise her for the last 19years
Point is she is not embarrassed. It’s a narcissist quality that she thinks others owe her a living. She is also always the victim.

Yes and she was rude about her girlfriends mum the other day (her mum bought her food) they was on a live and she went ‘did she buy you that’ when the girlfriend explained her mum did because she had no money she goes ‘good because your always buying her stuff).m

I’m not being funny she hasn’t had to spend a day on the streets she’s not as hard done by as she makes out.
If there planning on saving up to get a place with a girlfriend why’s she waiting for a council house?

it’s weird how adults don’t seem to like her, they see how manipulative she is.

I remember last week she was going on about her sister saying I’m not sure why she’s being rude to me (I think she asked her sister to bring her something and her sister said no)then going on about how they had a good relationship but not now. Then her sister comes on the live and she goes quiet doesn’t really speak much.

I think she’s scared of saying stuff on a live incase her family comment and tell the truth about what actually happened
When she was staying at George’s pre this last time being kicked out she also bad mouthed George’s mom then. About her never feeding George’s younger brother and she had to make him food. You would think she would be more than grateful that she let her stop that time. She was also complaining how noisy G’s house is!

Last edited:
I'm sick of people on her live asking why she doesn't live at her girlfriends. It's not her girlfriends house it's her mums house. George's mum isn't obligated to let her live there.