elizabethgracebradley

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s now put up a post saying she’s going off TikTok for a week… what’s a week going to do your a skank now and still will be in a weeks time

How did she think people were going to reply to her taking illegal highs on live - after begging for other people’s money. Has anyone got the videos might just send them to George’s new work place😂
I don’t believe she’s getting death threats at all. Maybe a few comments saying what she done was wrong yeah but death threats 🥱😂! Also how she gonna live with out begging from people for a week

Reactions: 2
She’s now put up a post saying she’s going off TikTok for a week… what’s a week going to do your a skank now and still will be in a weeks time

How did she think people were going to reply to her taking illegal highs on live - after begging for other people’s money. Has anyone got the videos might just send them to George’s new work place😂
What cause her lives her blocked on her main anyways 😂

Reactions: 1
What cause her lives her blocked on her main anyways 😂
Shes not blocked from doing lives she was on live not long ago saying shes been getting hate from an account thats posted the videos of her live and being horrible to george

Shes not blocked from doing lives she was on live not long ago saying shes been getting hate from an account thats posted the videos of her live and being horrible to george
She was live on her backup and hour ago saying her main account lives were blocked from last night.

She is such a beg and I don’t believe her mom bullied her either, she seems so false and all about the attention on her and free tit. Hope she gets banned off there and stops bloody crying all the time with her fake lies!

She is such a beg and I don’t believe her mom bullied her either, she seems so false and all about the attention on her and free tit. Hope she gets banned off there and stops bloody crying all the time with her fake lies!
To be fair I have saw her mum screaming at her on a live because Beth wouldn't let her use her bath salts, heard her shouting abuse up stairs as well.

The other day she said her mums mentally ill and doesn't take her medication

To be fair I have saw her mum screaming at her on a live because Beth wouldn't let her use her bath salts, heard her shouting abuse up stairs as well.

The other day she said her mums mentally ill and doesn't take her medication
I don’t think Beth is all Snow White, she’s crafty. I’ve watched many of her lives and the tears stop when the pounds start flying into PayPal. She also wants to not work either and get George to sponge off plus tik tok.

I don’t think Beth is all Snow White, she’s crafty. I’ve watched many of her lives and the tears stop when the pounds start flying into PayPal. She also wants to not work either and get George to sponge off plus tik tok.
Neither do I. Hence why I'm here I'm just saying I have heard her mum being very weird and aggressive

The absolute state of these two

George is annoyed she's in a state and said it's because she's mixing her drinks. I'm sure the drugs dont help
She does do drugs hence why her mum put rules in place and the stroppy mare beth walked out.

I don’t believe she’s getting death threats at all. Maybe a few comments saying what she done was wrong yeah but death threats 🥱😂! Also how she gonna live with out begging from people for a week
I don’t believe the death threats either. I think it’s a lie to make her look like the victim. She’s very cunning and knows if she is a victim it pays

@elizabethgracebradley

188K followers, just posts her life really. I used to follow her but she's very very beggy. Lately she's been going live saying she's been arguing with her mum & has nowhere to go. 3K people were watching her last night and sending her money on PayPal. She cut the live saying she was thinking about going to a hotel. She didn't. She's still in her mums. Now she's live saying she finishes work at half 5 this morning & claims she needs to sit outside in the cold for hours until someone lets her in the house and she's got no coat or jumpers. Scroll her tiktok for 2 seconds and she does definitely have jumpers. People are now offering to send her donations for a coat. She knows exactly what she's doing! Im not saying she's not arguing with her mum but she's coming on a live crying about how poor she is etc & people give her money because they feel sorry for her.

Like just as I submitted this she's saying she's starving and only had sweets to eat because she's nothing and no money. Anyone who's asking about the PayPal donations from last night is getting blocked? She's saying "I would love a Chinese but I've just got no money on well sweets it is" how maniputive!
She is still on the beg! She got no money but she got fags, lots of booze, and was yet again out for meal,and in hotel yet again!
for all her followers are you darn thick ..stop giving your hard earned cash to her. Get a job beth you lazy madam! No wonder your over weight its from all the junk food you eat!
Also your mum set rules in her house n you didnt like it so you left!

Reactions: 3
@elizabethgracebradley

188K followers, just posts her life really. I used to follow her but she's very very beggy. Lately she's been going live saying she's been arguing with her mum & has nowhere to go. 3K people were watching her last night and sending her money on PayPal. She cut the live saying she was thinking about going to a hotel. She didn't. She's still in her mums. Now she's live saying she finishes work at half 5 this morning & claims she needs to sit outside in the cold for hours until someone lets her in the house and she's got no coat or jumpers. Scroll her tiktok for 2 seconds and she does definitely have jumpers. People are now offering to send her donations for a coat. She knows exactly what she's doing! Im not saying she's not arguing with her mum but she's coming on a live crying about how poor she is etc & people give her money because they feel sorry for her.

Like just as I submitted this she's saying she's starving and only had sweets to eat because she's nothing and no money. Anyone who's asking about the PayPal donations from last night is getting blocked? She's saying "I would love a Chinese but I've just got no money on well sweets it is" how maniputive!
Yet again beggy beth is on line. Sob story time! Georgia come off TT for a bit but beth dont no here pass words to come off😂😂 no get it right love.. if u come off u wont get your paypal topped up. And her stupid followers are that thick to give her. Get a job beth. U lazy cow.

Yet again beggy beth is on line. Sob story time! Georgia come off TT for a bit but beth dont no here pass words to come off😂😂 no get it right love.. if u come off u wont get your paypal topped up. And her stupid followers are that thick to give her. Get a job beth. U lazy cow.
Never heard anything so stupid as she doesn’t know her password to come off. George is shitting it! That’s her only reason to come off as no respectful company would accept their staff doing what she did the other night on live.

But it really highlights how narcissistic Beth is… no shame and no embarrassment. A normal reaction would be to come off and lay low!

She could just turn her comments off and not go on the app for a few days it's not difficult 😂

Never heard anything so stupid as she doesn’t know her password to come off. George is shitting it! That’s her only reason to come off as no respectful company would accept their staff doing what she did the other night on live.

But it really highlights how narcissistic Beth is… no shame and no embarrassment. A normal reaction would be to come off and lay low!
Totaly agree with you! They both should be ashamed of there selves but as u know beth wears the trousers in that relationship. Plus were would they get there money for drugs..drink..takeaways..hotels if poor beth came off it😂😂😂

@elizabethgracebradley

Funny how beggie beth has gone quiet. She should be ashamed of her self after the other weekend with georga in that hotel.

She just keeps posting about Malta, I hate people who go on holiday once and make it a personality trait and post about it daily. We get it you enjoyed your holiday.

She’s on live again she didn’t last long off TikTok haha
She keeps thanking people for giving her gifts and doing this face ‘🥺’ proper winds me up. She just said she’s unemployed and she’s not looking for a job where she is she will look for a job when she moves where her GFs job is

She’s on live again she didn’t last long off TikTok haha
She keeps thanking people for giving her gifts and doing this face ‘🥺’ proper winds me up. She just said she’s unemployed and she’s not looking for a job where she is she will look for a job when she moves where her GFs job is
Yes beggy beth is back lol her bleeping teeth are shocking! She talking bout why she coming off TT she talks utter bollocks. She should get job lazy overwright hanger on, georgia is such a grafter

Yes beggy beth is back lol her bleeping teeth are shocking! She talking bout why she coming off TT she talks utter bollocks. She should get job lazy overwright hanger on, georgia is such a grafter
Georgia joins in on these lives and begs as well 😂