Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Winzmum.

Chatty Member
Is this girl for real ...shopping in m and s
When I was homeless in a hostel I had to go community center to eat and I even had to owe them for my meal

Reactions: 6

rosslee1987

VIP Member
What were her plenty of options, as far as I saw her mum threw her out. Her dad wasn't in a situation to take her in and she wasn't welcome to stay at Georges? I never saw any other options mentioned 😂
She was told numerous times to call womens aid (excuse-“they’ll be shut” even though there’s a 24hr number) she was told to call the council housing department (excuse-“they’ll be shut” again even though there’s a 24 hr number) , she was told to contact Shelter (excuse-“they won’t be able to help a young girl”), The samaratins and womens refuge were also an option, she mentioned (by mistake) an aunt that she regularly visits and was then confronted because she says she had absolutely no family on her side, strangers and people she knew offered her a sofa, a spare room, she begged for money to be sent to her PayPal for hotel rooms which she got so she stayed in hotels until she could be bothered to deal with the council. She was always just looking for sympathy/money. She never slept in her car, she never had to be on the streets, therefore in my opinion she wasn’t homeless. And when I say homeless I mean absolutely no roof over your head and no other option but to sleep on the streets. I understand her mum threw her out and George’s mum didn’t want her to stay cos she’s messy. I don’t know the ins and outs of why her mum threw her out but if it’s a case of shutting up, swallowing your pride and saying sorry then that could have been avoided. She had options which she couldn’t be bothered to even try. If you are truly homeless you are desperate enough to try anything and take any help you can. Same excuses with jobs.

Reactions: 5

Slowpoker

VIP Member
I feel sorry for George as soon as she gets in from work Beths on live, wants to eat tea whilst watching TV and Beths sat there on live.

I really didn’t like George a couple months ago but I actually just feel for her
I don't like her, she's just and rude and entitled as Beth is. George is completely fine with going live when the attentions on her and she's wanting gifts and donations 😂

Slowpoker

VIP Member
The daft thing was she wasn’t really homeless. She had plenty of options but was too lazy to do anything about it! I have two jobs and can’t live the life she has! I need to rethink my career!
What were her plenty of options, as far as I saw her mum threw her out. Her dad wasn't in a situation to take her in and she wasn't welcome to stay at Georges? I never saw any other options mentioned 😂

M12345

One week she can’t even afford bin bags and has them on her wish list the next she’s shopping in m&s and eating out everyday….. the homeless girl

Reactions: 4

Feline

VIP Member
The daft thing was she wasn’t really homeless. She had plenty of options but was too lazy to do anything about it! I have two jobs and can’t live the life she has! I need to rethink my career!
Were both in the wrong job hey! U seen her video new lesther trouser£35 ..new top she out clubbing as usual n popping her poppers. Thought she had be in at 10in hostel but she out hum - answers on back of a postcard pls beth

anonymous4544

IM SO GLAD IVE FOUND THIS!!! i used to be friends with george before she got with beth. beth lied about her age & stuff to do with her mum. they broke up countless times. george lost friends because she told everyone all this shit that happened with beth and then got back with her. my god it was absolutely crazy

Qwerty13

There she's live, upset & saying working in tesco make her vulnerable because she was a Christmas temp and knew she was only working till the end of the month. Don't worry she ordered a brand new laptop though.
Which the cat scratched the day she opened it😆

• Haha

rosslee1987

VIP Member
Live complaining about the mould in the flat they are moving into. It needs fixed before they move it. She's also worrying that it's really bizarre that they don't have direct contact with the landlord it's through an agency. People are telling her that's normal. Don't know why she paid a deposit in a mouldy flat
Get ready for the “mould go fund me”!! 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha

Leanne90

She literally has about 10 mods on every live to make sure no one says a bad word about her😂

Did you see the live the other day where she was saying she was the black sheep of the family and spent her 16th birthday at her uncles she was living there because her mum kicked her out. Her mums friend commented saying she had a massive 16th birthday at her mums house. Beth then goes on to say yes her mum did throw her a party with a big bouncy castle and a nice cake

This is why I think she lies about everything she says because if that person hadn’t of commented people were giving her sympathy poor Beth spending her birthday at her uncles, but two minutes later admits she had a big party because someone called her out. Such a strange girl🤮

hellomynameis88

VIP Member
She’s a plain and simple beg, she turns the water works on all the time to get more gifts and cash in her PayPal. She’s got no excuse not to get a job, she’s just lazy and another one who will say tik tok is now her job, full time beggar on there 🙄

rosslee1987

VIP Member
There’s a big difference between someone employed saying I’m skint and someone with no job saying I’m skint.

If your employed and say it I’d assume your probably near payday but you know you know where your next pay check is coming from.

If someone unemployed said they were skint I’d assume their hinting for money because you don’t work so you don’t know for 100% where your next money is coming from. I don’t see her being able to live off the money she makes ok TikTok long term. What’s her content going to be about once she’s moved into her flat she can’t talk about being homeless anymore? That’s her only personality trait scruff🤮🤮🤮 (I don’t think the videos going to attach what I’m talking about where she rants about people being nosey asking her how can see afford stuff)

really annoys me when people say they have no money and BEG for it giving a sob story then come on a few days later saying look what ive just brought these new new look jeans which are not cheap.. like £25.. like are you fukcing serous then in the comments trying to justify it saying I needed jeans I have none.. I have no money and when I needed new jeans I went the charity shop and got some for £3!! the absolute cheek!

hellomynameis88

VIP Member
I am so glad someone posted this, saw her on last night crying and she was getting paypalled cash left, right & centre for a hotel! Yet she’s not long been on holiday, has constant Wagamama and McDonald’s takeaways and just pure crap. But saying she has no clothes or money. Beggy isn’t the word!!

I came across her months ago on my fyp page and she was doing the same then! She’s such a fake!

GarlicSausage

VIP Member
Literally just wrote on her live saying your back at your mums after last night! Then everyone comments asking what happened last night and the mods says please dont mention it! Like wtf! got kicked of the live

She blocked me😂
I asked what happened to the money she got last night and got blocked too. Wasnt my main tiktok though. She's using her situation to manipulate her followers into giving her money! She even said she might switch out the PayPal in her bio for her wish list 🤦🏻‍♀️

Leanne90

I feel sorry for George she’s signed up to this house where their mainly depending on her income, she works all day, not sure if George ended up being the only one on the lease because Beth was waiting for her bank card to allow her to go on it.

I just see the end of this relationship affecting George more than it would Beth. I get they wanted to move in together because they’ve been in a relationship for abit but I think it’s too rushed George had a roof over her head. Beth should have been getting her own place as George isn’t the problem it is Beth.

Let’s be honest their relationship won’t last the cracks are already showing

ell73949032838

I used to really like her and feel sorry for her. But on her live last night she was following the top 3 gifters back as the live caption and I can’t stand that. Sorry but if you can find the money to smoke you can find the money for food. And I get a wish list because people want to help, but I looked and it’s just full of crap like a home piercing set? Hair dye? Fairy lights? They’re moving to Bedford for George’s new job but they’re both so young they’re stuffed if it goes tits up. I don’t agree that George should have to get a full time job to support her, it isn’t her responsibility. Beth claims her not getting a job is because she has no fixed address, but for the time being she could surely just use her mums address ?? She’s in a very big mess for such a young age. Surely she can go on UC or go to the job centre and see what her options are if she has no fixed address