elizabethgracebradley

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to really like her and feel sorry for her. But on her live last night she was following the top 3 gifters back as the live caption and I can’t stand that. Sorry but if you can find the money to smoke you can find the money for food. And I get a wish list because people want to help, but I looked and it’s just full of crap like a home piercing set? Hair dye? Fairy lights? They’re moving to Bedford for George’s new job but they’re both so young they’re stuffed if it goes tits up. I don’t agree that George should have to get a full time job to support her, it isn’t her responsibility. Beth claims her not getting a job is because she has no fixed address, but for the time being she could surely just use her mums address ?? She’s in a very big mess for such a young age. Surely she can go on UC or go to the job centre and see what her options are if she has no fixed address
There’s a lot she could be doing but in reality she wants it handed to her on a plate. She’s lazy and just has a “can’t be assed” attitude. If it were me I’d be doing everything possible to get a job/sign on/whatever. She could use George’s address if she were desperate.

Reactions: 2
She keeps saying she hasn’t applied for jobs because her cv is not updated and she don’t know her qualifications…… always an excuse

Reactions: 3
She keeps saying she hasn’t applied for jobs because her cv is not updated and she don’t know her qualifications…… always an excuse
She literally bought a laptop to make a CV as well. She can't be on UC then because that wouldn't slide with them.

Reactions: 1
She literally bought a laptop to make a CV as well. She can't be on UC then because that wouldn't slide with them.
You would be surprised. Lots of people scamming the system. Like she will never declare that money given when signing on. Probably earns enough now for a room in a house share but council don’t know she’s earning anything hence why she’s been given a hostel place

Well that just proves she’s a liar because I think it was the day after she moved out of her mums she was on live saying she found her qualifications and she has the qualifications to work with children/ care home, etc and she’s trained in first aid.
Nothing adds up what she’s saying she said her mum kicked her out with only some of her stuff when she mentioned finding her certificates the first thing I thought was how has she got them because it’s not like they’d be thrown around in her room and her mums bagged them because normally you would keep stuff like that in a safe place.
She bores me 😪

I just caught the end of her live and she’s crying and everyone is sending her money again! Wtf has happened now! I can’t believe this girl

She's back on people are saying she's got over a grand in George's PayPal. George is worried about keeping it there incase the account gets closed because off all the donations randomly, she's worried about having money in her bank she didn't work for.

She's not applying for any jobs because they are moving to Bedford and she can't travel for interviews until she lives there. Yeah that's how life works.

They need £200 then they have the deposit. Can't wait till
She's been privately renting for like a year and they give her her notice and she's back on tiktok asking for donations again.

She's not applying for any jobs because they are moving to Bedford and she can't travel for interviews until she lives there. Yeah that's how life works.

They need £200 then they have the deposit. Can't wait till
She's been privately renting for like a year and they give her her notice and she's back on tiktok asking for donations again.
So she should be looking for jobs in Bedford. Also she could do agency so would not have to commit.
She will continue to beg

So she should be looking for jobs in Bedford. Also she could do agency so would not have to commit.
She will continue to beg
She isn't though, she's not looking for jobs until she moves there 😂

People are encouraging her to apply for universal credit & ask the doctor for a sick note so she doesn't need to work. Surely that's only if you can't work? And she can. She was literally just working a month ago.

She's now said the place she's living has nowhere to cook, nowhere to wash her clothes & nowhere for her to wash. I'm sorry but it just seems like lies to me to get more money.

No she's full on lying. She's just said "oh I can smell someone cooking" what in the place that has no cooking facilities Beth? Then she went oh em my windows open maybe it's outside.

Last edited:
There’s a shower now and 30 minutes ago there was no washing facilities.

Can afford a hotel room on Sunday…. Isn’t that a luxury if you have no money

Of course there is….
Yeah I saw someone in the comments ask and she said theres a shower and a toilet? Can't keep up. She said the hotel cost £25 and they need to celebrate Valentine's!

To be fair, as much as I don’t agree with the whole gifting business. She did say there was nowhere to wash her clothes, not herself and she’s always said there’s a shower in a shared bathroom because when she had Covid she was asking if it was still safe to use it. She said you have to press it to keep it running and the water is cold. The hotel on Sunday is £25 and it’s to have a hot bath because there is no hot water where she is, she didn’t mention valentines at all. She actually said George is at work but that day is cheapest. People offered to pay for their hotel for valentines but she said they aren’t celebrating and that they hadn’t celebrated their 2 year anniversary either. She also said, and has made clear from the beginning that there’s a shared area with a kettle and microwave, but no fridge. It has a curfew though of 10PM. She can’t have any electric appliances of her own ie mini fridge air fryer because it goes against fire safety regulations. I think people in the comments of these lives confuse things because I’ve been watching since she was placed there and she has said those things from the start

To be fair, as much as I don’t agree with the whole gifting business. She did say there was nowhere to wash her clothes, she’s always said there’s a shower in a shared bathroom. She said you have to press it to keep it running and the water is cold. The hotel on Sunday is £25 and it’s to have a hot bath because there is no hot water where she is, she didn’t mention valentines at all. People offered to pay for her hotel for valentines but she said they aren’t celebrating and that they hadn’t celebrated their 2 year anniversary either. She also said, and has made clear from the beginning that there’s a shared area with a kettle and microwave, but no fridge. She can’t have any electric appliances of her own ie mini fridge air fryer because it goes against fire safety regulations. I think people in the comments of these lives confuse things because I’ve been watching since she was placed there and she has said those things from the start
The majority of us have been watching since before all this when she was crying in her room and begging for money whiles she was working in tesco and still at home! She's been live multiple times eating take aways saying there's nowhere to cook so she has to order out. She also said that she needed somewhere to shower, then said she had a shower. Unsure why or where your hearing different from everyone else but yeah.

The majority of us have been watching since before all this when she was crying in her room and begging for money whiles she was working in tesco and still at home! She's been live multiple times eating take aways saying there's nowhere to cook so she has to order out. She also said that she needed somewhere to shower, then said she had a shower. Unsure why or where your hearing different from everyone else but yeah.
I’ve been watching her since she was spiked and in hospital earlier last year, so I’ve seen all of that. I get the takeaway thing she could’ve been making pot noodles etc. Not defending her, because I know she was doing it whilst
working at Tesco too, but she did have Covid last week so wasn’t leaving her room. I’m sure if she went into a shared area putting others at risk to make a pot noodle she’d be getting buckets of hate so it was the easier option. She has been in two different accommodations, so maybe you’re thinking of the first where she couldn’t shower? Probably as she didn’t even have a lock on her door there. Because on the day she went into this hostel place, she did a room tour and was saying there was a shared shower and bathroom and that the water was cold. She has never said whilst being there that she has no shower because people kept saying do you have your own bathroom and she was saying no it’s shared. Then a couple days later when she tested positive she was panicking on live about using the shared facilities. I don’t agree with asking for gifts and saying you’ll follow gifters back etc, and I do agree she could have looked for a job after being laid off from Tesco, but I do also think she’s very young to be going what she is (as said before). I’m not much older than her and I have absolutely no idea what I’d do

To be fair, as much as I don’t agree with the whole gifting business. She did say there was nowhere to wash her clothes, not herself and she’s always said there’s a shower in a shared bathroom because when she had Covid she was asking if it was still safe to use it. She said you have to press it to keep it running and the water is cold. The hotel on Sunday is £25 and it’s to have a hot bath because there is no hot water where she is, she didn’t mention valentines at all. She actually said George is at work but that day is cheapest. People offered to pay for their hotel for valentines but she said they aren’t celebrating and that they hadn’t celebrated their 2 year anniversary either. She also said, and has made clear from the beginning that there’s a shared area with a kettle and microwave, but no fridge. It has a curfew though of 10PM. She can’t have any electric appliances of her own ie mini fridge air fryer because it goes against fire safety regulations. I think people in the comments of these lives confuse things because I’ve been watching since she was placed there and she has said those things from the start
Of course there would be hot water… probably not the hottest but it’s a basic human requirement and if wasn’t council would move her.

I notice certain things she saying changes quite a lot. And I’m not the only one… read her comments on live

So if there’s a microwave and she has no money why isn’t she using that for jacket potatoes etc. she has said on live no where to cook her food?!

Regardless of minor detail it’s disgusting to be begging for money when there are genuine people out there who aren’t lazy lying leeches

Of course there would be hot water… probably not the hottest but it’s a basic human requirement and if wasn’t council would move her.

I notice certain things she saying changes quite a lot. And I’m not the only one… read her comments on live

So if there’s a microwave and she has no money why isn’t she using that for jacket potatoes etc. She has said on live no where to cook her food?!

Regardless of minor detail it’s disgusting to be begging for money when there are genuine people out there who aren’t lazy lying leeches
And if she couldn’t cook in the kitchen when she got Covid then her same theory would be not to use the toilet. Just wait until it’s free and clean and open windows. Another excuse, but why not as others are funding 🙌🏻

Reactions: 3