Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Yeah this threatening to share / not share pics is a bit much 🤷🏻‍♀️. It’s certainly your prerogative, but posting repeatedly about it and lording it over this forum is getting old.

would have been great to all see it and laugh at Elle together. Don’t see how sharing those pics publicly with anyone who is an Elle sympathizer does anything either. Ooohhh well.

Reactions: 10

Interlude89

I’ve always felt Ginette has a very condescending, superior attitude too. I recently watched an old vlog in which the two are shoe shopping and Ginette just ordered the saleswoman around to get her a size 10 shoe, and I don’t recall her saying Thank You. The two shop like there’s no tomorrow, let the dog drink water out of the cabana’s glasses, and sneak out to the public beach early in the morning to claim beach chairs with their own towels so that actual vacationers who save up for months to take a weeklong Hawaii vacation at the resort don’t get to use the chairs they’re paying to get access to, since these rats play by their own rules, screw everyone else. You KNOW she’s going around bragging to all the other moms about her successful entrepreneur, jewelry and apparel designer, influencer lawyer daughter. You know she is.
You're right! Ginette's behaviors probably rub off on Elle...and I'm sure in Ginette's eyes Elle can do no wrong.

I'll be sharing my screenshots of Elle's dating profile/other encounters with true Elle Haters privately since that's the only reason why I gossip, because I hate her
How do I get the inside scoop? I would LOVE to see more dirt on this woman.

triskelos

Regarding her channel's grows - it was quite steady during the "Joe era". I remember thinking that she found her niche of making cozy pretentious vlogs, dressing in everything floral, and making expensive giveaways and that she will hit 100k in a few months. But now I really don't see this happening for another decade. She lost her brand over the last 18-months period while she was hysterically moving from country to country and from coast to coast. She used to be a "pretentious big-city professional with expensive bags", but now the only thing left is being pretentious - she has no home, no job, no vision of the future, and honestly no perspectives. Instead of expensive giveaways she now shows her infomercials down her subscribers' throats. And still manages to look down on everyone else) I don't see her growing her channel any time soon and I think I agree on the fact that she has a big number of fake subscribers these days.

LetThemEatLipstick

I’m surprised that with all the hours prancing around Nordstrom in heels she doesn’t have even slightly toned calves.

Also, I dunno if this is a Canadian thing, but here in the Midwest, it’s habit for most people to look behind them when they open a door, just to see if they should hold the door for someone potentially behind them. I know this is NOT the case in the foreign country I lived in for 10 years (so many times I stood there holding my baby with one hand, the door with the other, and trying to push my stroller though with my foot while men, women, and children rushed through the door like rats without even glancing at me). So maybe it’s not a thing in Canada either? But from a midwesterner’s perspective, it’s rude. But OH, SO TOTALLY ELLE.

From “NORDSTROMAS” published Dec 17, 2015.

• Angry
  • Sick

Interlude89

Cap.JPG

I guess she really does want everyone to know she's really dedicated to Seattle...and notice how she now has removed the "young lawyer" part and changed it to "young professional"...haha except she's jobless (for almost a year now!).
Her full time job now consists of watching Netflix, online hunting men/dating, eating pasta, online shopping, and making it look as if she is such a professional.

Also she's either buying subscribers or she gained some from her brad mondo haircut video. That video was honestly pretty boring in my opinion, but I'm sure some Brad Mondo fans were intrigued. Either way, most people (except for hardcore fans and Vera's of this world) will quickly find her to be empty and without much substance. She used to be intriguing when she was in Vancouver and had an actual job...now she's just another woman trying to hop on the beauty/lifestyle guru bandwagon when it's just too late.

And yes, I'm sure Elle read here. Sorry Elle, but you've made a lot of poor decisions in your life that led you to where you are now. I'm sure you will continue to try to "prove" the haters wrong, but you won't be able to. People (like me) have genuinely tried to give you helpful advice, but you just think of them all as "haters". You are literally the butt of people's jokes and yet you won't change.

Wheelsbaby

@LegalEagle5 So I’m now a corporate litigator, but before I was a commercial transactional attorney, which I believe is a lot like in-house but for a multitude of clients as opposed to one. And I still consider that the work of a lawyer. In fact, it never crossed my mind that it wasn’t because I was hired as a “lawyer,” paid like a lawyer, and someone without a law degree and certification could not have done the job. So I didn’t at all mean to imply that in-house is not a real lawyer job. I think it’s a job most lawyers would love! But you’re still a lawyer. I just see a difference between doing that and say, working as an interior designer and saying you’re a lawyer because you have a law degree.
For normal people with no ulterior motive with Eleonor’s background/qualifications, when asked about your job at a party, we would probably just state outright that we work as a fraud investigator or as a securities regulator. If probed further, we might also add that we have a law degree or we used to practice law.

Example 2: person with a medical degree but now works in pharmaceutical sales. I don’t think a normal well-adjusted person would say he/she is a doctor when asked about what his/her job is. He might add that he/she has a medical degree.

The issue here is Elle is hyper aware of the need to shove the prestige label of being a “lawyer” down everyone throats.

The irony is that if she was just straightforward with her viewers, I don’t think anyone would look down on her as a fraud investigator. It’s a respectable job and props to her for maintaining a YouTube Channel alongside a 9-5 job.

As far as I know (and correct me if I’m wrong please), Elle graduated from Durham University with an LLB, wrote the NCA equivalency exams when she returned to Canada, then was officially called to the Canadian bar (I think she still has that video up where she was called in the Vancouver courthouse). She got her job as an Investigator with MFDA and worked there for five years before moving to Florida with Rick.

While a law degree wasn’t required for her to be an Investigator, it was strongly encouraged and MFDA even went as far as paying her membership dues with the BC Law Society as well as the fees associated with taking CPD courses to keep her membership current. She hasn’t renewed her membership since her breakup with Rick and settlement in Seattle (I checked the BC Law Society directory...and she doesn’t have a reason to as she’s made it abundantly clear that she won’t be returning to Vancouver).

So while Elle technically was a Canadian lawyer (i.e. she had the requisite degree, wrote the requisite tests, got called to the bar, and maintained her status in good standing), the main issue was her passing off her investigator job as an in-house counsel job aka the lawyer on record representing the MFDA in litigation matters. She exaggerated her investigator job as one that’s on the same level as Joe’s traditional lawyer job.

While it might’ve been easier for her to just say “I work as in-house counsel in securities law” as a catch-all phrase, she always seemed reluctant to really get into the nature of her work (without disclosing confidential info obviously). She assisted, at a paralegal level, the lawyers who represented the MFDA but she never had signing authority on matters, nor was she ever the official counsel on record, nor was she the one to appear in court (and if she was, it would be for cross-examinations and nothing more), nor would she be the person the boardroom negotiating settlement terms - and it’s this discrepancy that everyone (myself included) has issues with.

I wouldn’t go as far as to say that Elle was (legally) misrepresenting herself, but it still doesn’t take away from shady and exaggerated ways she presented her job to us. Heck, just call it what it is - “Fraud Investigator”
Agreed 👏🏻 💯

Last edited:

Stubbssie

Wow is she as ditzy in real life like the videos?
I didn't find her very ditzy, although her career advice was much vaguer than MyDailySweet's. What I was least impressed with was her ability to split her attention. At times certain fans completely overwhelmed the others, so the more reserved girls didn't get their chance to talk to Elle. Not complimenting her at all, because I find her abhorrent, but she had a nice smile and pleasant demeanor during this small slice of her day, I think she would have an easy time with guys on first or second dates. She could have been more gracious with her time though. It's not very hard to make a point to engage everyone in a group, even in a group of 10 or more.

Thank you so much @Stubbssie for sharing that info!! haha yeah I didn't expect anything too crazy from the meetup since I'm sure Elle has on her best "fake nice and super friendly" face on for everyone there.
Yep, she was over the top smiling and nice. Overall the meetup was boring and I left before the shopping part. I'm pretty sure Elle and MDS just left and went to Chanel afterward and she picked up the business affinity. NONE of her fans were anything like her. No designer purses above like an MK level. Just mousy plain girls or over the top middle-aged women.

Oh I forgot, she kept trying to steer the conversation back to fashion and accessories, but everyone else wanted to talk about being or becoming a lawyer.

Last edited:

Drasticactions

VIP Member
Elle definitely has never been humbled before or taken down a peg. I really think she would benefit from that, but with a mom who blows smoke up her ass all the time, she doesn't have a chance to reflect.

We had a similar talk in pharmacy school early on about how a mistake can kill someone. And how pharmacists, dentists, and anesthesiologists are the most susceptible to substance abuse. They reminded us we aren't infallible, you get over worked and understaffed and you still need to do your best to protect the ungrateful public. Really makes you think about the level of responsibility that license holds.

Elle doesn't get any of that it is all legally blonde in her mind. In fact, in one of her old QandA videos she even mentions her life going to school for law "was like legally brunette" :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Heart

ThisIsMyUN

I watched her live so if you don't want to waste your time here's the highlights:

Friday's video will be her cutting her own hair
Doesn't know what the exact restaurant she'll go to once everything is lifted (probably bc she has no idea of any restaurants in Seattle bc she doesn't actually live there)
A lot of her jewelry suppliers are for Jewelry Professionals only. (lol okay sure) Which is why she can't share her sources. Doesn't know where us plebs can get supplies
Signed a lease and is moving to her own place in Seattle although she hasn't seen the place in person.
She has a lot of fun content planned (Sure she does, she always says this).
Has a few more orders left and then she'll be all caught up (so expect some hardcore infomercials on the next few videos bc she needs more $$$ for her hauls)

It was extremely boring overall. There were some trolls in the comments (myself included) which made it easier to watch but she answered no good questions of course.

Checked out her livestream to see what she's up to, and happened to be there when Elle said that she signed a lease for an unfurnished apartment and that she will be moving some of her furniture in from storage.
@Heretosnoop called it about Elle having to move out! looks like Elle will be settling down in Seattle for the foreseeable future...
How the hell do you sign a lease by yourself in an expensive city when you have NO JOB?! Her mom must be cosigning for her. She definitely made it a point to say she plans on staying in this apt for awhile though too :rolleyes: Sure... as soon as some guy comes along she'll be moving all her shit into his apt within a few months and then moving it all into her new bachelorette pad 3 months later when he kicks her out.

Last edited:

Don't tag me, there's a support forum!
Please stop asking for PM's, anyone can receive a pm on tattle but you need to have 30 posts before you can send one. Maybe just like someone's post to request a message to stop pages of asking for PM's :) or there's plenty of threads here to join in and get 30 posts

• Heart

ThisIsMyUN

She should stick with her Eliza j abominations. She just doesn't have that cool and casual aesthetic to pull off the Reformation style especially when she throws on gaudy pearls and outdated wedges. She spent almost 1000 on this haul bc she needed new dresses for her new home. She'll "treat herself" just because she wiped her ass today. Is she that fragile emotionally that every damn thing needs a treat?

eta just saw she made a comment that they were on sale when she purchased so she prob spent like 800 instead of 1000. 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Angry

Stubbssie

Exactly. It smells fishy to me. Why would we believe they exist when we haven't seen them?

And why is it such a big deal to show her dating profile? Or are the screenshots from a person who is actively engaging with her and making her believe he is actually interested in her? As in, private messages and nudes and such? If so, that's pretty shitty behavior that crosses the line. No one--not even Elle--deserves that.
Nudes? Too bad the Olympics were canceled you could probably get a medal for that leap. The screenshots are confirmed to exist and they can't be shared. I was outed on GG in another unrelated thread because I PMed insider gossip to some users one of which then COPY AND PASTED the PMs word for word into the thread. My identity was leaked based on the vernacular only. Totally get why @Heretosnoop is paranoid about it.

• Wow

LuvYoutube

I have reached out to tattle life to create a wiki page. I’ll let you know when it’s available for editing.

• Heart

Stubbssie

Wow, didn't know you attended her meetup! Would you be willing to share any general details/insights (that still allows you to be anonymous) about Elle after meeting her? No worries if you prefer not to!

It's this insane mega-super fan who followed us here from GG. This person kept on creating multiple accounts with different names and would switch between semi-coherent sentences praising Elle for her beauty, etc. to downright mad ravings...aka calling us "dikes" and "she-beasts". And he/she revealed he/she pretended to be "Robert" on one of Elle's livestreams and tried to get her attention by professing love for her as an accountant who wants to marry. The freaky factor is off the charts with this one. This individual likes to pop up occasionally here. Nothing but an attention seeker so we just all ignore this individual and carry on 🙂
It was over a year ago, and I'm not sure you were on the site then. I realized afterward she could figure out my identity if I shared details about what we discussed or what happened, so I DMed everyone who I thought was a serious gossiper. It was the meetup with Elle and MyDailySweet. She was, even then, really tiny irl and also quite slim. I deduced that she was not lying about her size, which was a point of contention at the time, but not because she was "so skinny" rather because she's just a petite and short person. Her makeup was NUTS but MyDailySweet's was even worse. Pageant to the max, and it was hot so they were both melting. Full strip lashes in 30+ degree weather wow. The fan who appeared in her Nordstrom shopping video in Vancouver was there and brought her daughter to ask for career and school advice FOR her daughter. She really commanded attention throughout the meetup. She was wearing at least a nouvelle pearl necklace and possibly a scarf too? Her daughter was 17 and couldn't have been less impressed, but the mom was RABID. There were other mostly dorky girls there who work in offices as assistants, clerks, etc and wanted career and or fashion advice. Elle was not skilled at managing her attention and tended to only be able to converse with one person at a time, which meant that some people were left out. She didn't 321 or do anything particularly weird. At the end, another smaller Toronto vlogger who is much more exuberant strolled on in and started vlogging herself which was pretty funny. I can't think of what else to say, but if you have any questions just ask. 😅

• Heart

LetThemEatLipstick

we get it you don't like you didn't get to see them, but can you just trust the couple of us that have said we got them that there is a good reason they aren't being shared.
I’ll try to be as diplomatic as possible because no one here owes me anything and vice versa: I think the bottom line is that none of us can really trust each other, since we choose to remain anonymous. So for some of us, it’s our prerogative to doubt such photos exist, and the ones who claim they got the photos have to accept the skepticism, because there is a well-defined impasse. Blind trust isn’t really a possibility here, on an anonymous gossip website that is based on evidence and receipts. So if you say you got them, be glad you got to see them. But please understand that those of us who didn’t, have no reason to believe they exist. We’re all here for the same thing, so let’s focus on that: exposing Elle Florence as the fraud that she is.

Last edited:
  • Heart

ccc123000

Chatty Member
Guys, do we really want to see her fashion hauls? Remember the "red and black plaid coat-gate?" More 90s sandals to show off her cankles? Office "slacks" that fit like skinny jeans from the 2000s with tight shirts pulled down to her hips....

Her recent "luxury" hauls consist of whatever "name brand" items she can get hold off that are on clearance; or tie-dye sweaters with her name embroidered on them (this takes the cake!).

Ok, maybe we do want to watch, just for entertainment. ;)

• Haha

RubyGT

New site, hi guys! I can't get on GG at all and was trying to download mount Nordstrom lol.

About her jewelry: my mother has made rosary beads for the church for decades and all of her supplies and beads come from a place called fire mountain. It's not expensive and it has low to high quality pearls. At one point they had those pearl headbands that Elle was trying to pass off as hers. It would not surprise me if she got some things from there.

That's hilarious she went and changed her resume. Just face it honey, if you were in house counsel your title and pay would have reflected that. There is absolutely nothing wrong with being an investigator. She could have used her platform as a journey through her law career. But no, not princess Elle.

I'm glad you all see what I see with Ginnette. She laughs and coddles Elle so much. She immediately stops talking when Elle does, that's not a parent. Now she has to pay for this monster.

I

Yel

Chatty Member
GG has just been hacked, not surprised the site uses free software full of holes and they can barely keep it online.

202leda

As someone in the "haven't received anything and a bit disappointed camp," I totally understand where you ladies are coming from but I also see the other side, even if I don't necessarily agree since like you guys said, names and anything sensitive can be redacted. But I just feel a gentle need to remind everyone that Eleonore and her crazy fans probably do read this forum on a regular basis and if they see us turning on each other, then Smelle wins and we can't have that. :ROFLMAO:

Getting back on topic, Elle put up a grilled cheese and blackberry (???) jam sandwich recipe on her new cooking blog and showcased it on instagram. Is it just me or does that combo sound seriously gross to everyone else? It seems like she's pivoting away from the scarf line and maybe even youtube (unless it's to sell her stuff) onto that instead?

@Sheepsmeadow: are you from or live/lived in NYC by any chance? Your name just reminded me so much of when I used to hang out in that area of Central Park, hahaha.
I am going to talk about this once (been ignoring it up until now) and then I’m also going to drop and ignore any replies about this because I’m tired of this topic being brought up once in a while, especially with new users who haven’t posted. I have been on the receiving end of backlash due to me privately sharing info with a couple people I thought I could trust. Well, it turned out one of them disclosed this info to another person who then broadcasted it and then it got back to me in a horrible way. I know the person I trusted didn’t mean to harm me, but since then I think twice about whom I disclose to. Elle and her fans do read here and unfortunately we have seen someone try to infiltrate here on multiple occasions.

I also hate eating anything sweet and savory so Elle’s blackberry cheese sandwich sounds disgusting by default, although I give her props for trying to eat something that’s out of the ordinary. 🤣

• Heart