Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Oh, he's totally awful. But you have to admire someone who owns their awfulness.

Elle lives in dreamworld. Rick at least knows how to live within his means... from what we've seen.
yeah don’t hate the guy.. he only drew so many comments because he acted like a pompous a$$ in her videos. #wordsaladking

svdwoodsen

VIP Member
Hi Everyone! I’ve missed hanging out with you all on GG to discuss Eleonore Florence Lecocq, that’ll always be home and I’ll still continue to post over there but I wanted to come on here to say hello, although I’ve lurked but never posted until now.

I haven’t watched the last video because everything she puts up is more boring than the last. She has to be buying subscribers at this point because unless you’re a dyed in the wool Elle apologist and sycophant there is no way anyone would stay subbed to or watch her boring content that is nothing more than a means to get people to buy her crap Chinese sourced jewelry that she strings together and/or attaches some ugly gemstone or pearl to a cheap chain and earring findings that anyone with a 5th grade education could do while watching tv.

View attachment 131477
I've been away for a bit since life has been busy but opening up this thread and seeing this face is legit terrifying. 😐

Y'all must really want me to lose some quarantine-baking weight. 🤮🤦‍♀️

@ThisIsMyUN: she knows buying subscribers does nothing for her bottom line right, and that it needs to come from unique views and engagement?
At this point she is definitely just chugging out whatever content is easiest to film (or most beneficial for her like the jewelry ad livestream). Girl needs to go back to her Nordstrom and Sephora hauls or some luxury handbag unboxing videos at this point (since there isn't much of a life she can vlog) or she'll lose even more subscribers.

Last edited: