Eleonore Florence Marie - Lecocq

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh but I forgot that poor Elle cut her hand in university and lived through the 2008 recession, she's so resilient!!
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: And now we know how Elle became what she is. Ginette is the paragon of poor parenting (I didn’t mean for that to be an alliteration, but it works). I can’t stand it when people claim that she’s “so sweet”. She raised a needy, spoiled, superficial, empty-brained, codependent, selfish, immature, shopaholic liar who scams people for financial gain during a GLOBAL PANDEMIC when real businesses are collapsing and people are dying. Let’s not pretend that was just happenstance and *but Ginette is so kind and sweet, it doesn’t make sense*. That’s right, it doesn’t make sense. Because she’s not.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I watched her live so if you don't want to waste your time here's the highlights:

Friday's video will be her cutting her own hair
Doesn't know what the exact restaurant she'll go to once everything is lifted (probably bc she has no idea of any restaurants in Seattle bc she doesn't actually live there)
A lot of her jewelry suppliers are for Jewelry Professionals only. (lol okay sure) Which is why she can't share her sources. Doesn't know where us plebs can get supplies
Signed a lease and is moving to her own place in Seattle although she hasn't seen the place in person.
She has a lot of fun content planned (Sure she does, she always says this).
Has a few more orders left and then she'll be all caught up (so expect some hardcore infomercials on the next few videos bc she needs more $$$ for her hauls)

It was extremely boring overall. There were some trolls in the comments (myself included) which made it easier to watch but she answered no good questions of course.

How the hell do you sign a lease by yourself in an expensive city when you have NO JOB?! Her mom must be cosigning for her. She definitely made it a point to say she plans on staying in this apt for awhile though too :rolleyes: Sure... as soon as some guy comes along she'll be moving all her tit into his apt within a few months and then moving it all into her new bachelorette pad 3 months later when he kicks her out.

Thanks for the update and saving me the boredom of watching!! Totally stupid to sign a lease without seeing the place first. I'm sure she could have put on a mask and met with someone to see the apartment! It's not like she's on a work schedule that would prevent her from finding time to run out and see the place whenever the landlord is available. I wouldn't be surprised if she paid rent for a full year since she doesn't have a job. There's no way she makes enough otherwise. What if she doesn't find a decent job in Seattle? I guess mommy will keep funding her stupidity. What a woman child!

So, are these so called "Jewelry Professionals only" suppliers even in Seattle? She "supposedly" buys local, right?:rolleyes:

I'm sure the first restaurant she goes to will be the one that some idiot she finds online will take her to and hopefully he'll figure out quickly to run the other direction!

Reactions: 2
Do you guys think Elle has invested in mutual funds and using that to show proof of financial stability . I mean given she used to work in the MFDA. ?

I watched her live so if you don't want to waste your time here's the highlights:

A lot of her jewelry suppliers are for Jewelry Professionals only. (lol okay sure) Which is why she can't share her sources. Doesn't know where us plebs can get supplies
Signed a lease and is moving to her own place in Seattle although she hasn't seen the place in person.
She has a lot of fun content planned (Sure she does, she always says this).
Thanks for taking one for the team 👍

What a shameless and poor liar she is. I bet she thought about this one for a while, since she was outed on gg as an Alibaba buyer. I’ve never heard of jewelry suppliers for professionals only, but if they exist why wouldn’t she be able to give out the business name? Are they a secret caste living underground, are they not paying taxes, are they run by the alien vampires? And how would such a business verify that she is a ‘professional’ since she does not hold any certification/license in the field?

There are businesses who sell beauty products (mostly for hair) to saloons only, but they sure don’t operate in secret. You have to show your license to buy from those, so what is she showing to this secret business? Her ridiculous strings of alibaba pearls?!

This girl ain’t got the smarts and it’s no wonder she can’t make it irl without her mother’s money. Btw, depending on the management company you can get a lease w/o a job based on co-signer, proof of sufficient funds in the bank, larger deposit w the mgmt co or some combination of the above.

Last edited:
Do you guys think Elle has invested in mutual funds and using that to show proof of financial stability . I mean given she used to work in the MFDA. ?
Even if so, it wouldn't show much since most mutual funds have been taking a beating this quarter, and likely next quarter, due to Covid.

I don’t think Elle has any savings of her own, especially after decorating Ricky’s house and buying themselves that used Porsche. When she was working in Van she was blowing money like the federal reserve. :sneaky: My guess is the funds come from Ginette. She sold a house in Canada for $2 mil which leads me to believe she had at least another 1-2 liquid. 4 mil would bring in $200k per year at 5% w/o touching the principal.

Reactions: 3
Somebody who is so utterly privileged, irresponsible and out of touch with reality does that. She has no concern whatsoever about anything that normal adults do because mommy coddles her and takes care of everything for her. Any normal adult would have to think about how to pay for basic bills, paying rent, how to find a job, how to move their stuff across country but Elle just randomly decided to move to Seattle because why the hell not and doesn't have to think about anything of the sort. All of these things add up quickly and she's just off in her own bleeping girl boss head stringing her crappy pearls and scamming everyone so she can do another Sephora haul next month even though there's a pandemic. There is no way she makes enough making jewelry and youtube to accomadate even a fraction of her lifestyle. I don't understand how she's not embarrassed. Forget the fact that she's a fake lawyer, she's a 30 something year old living off of mom. Oh but I forgot that poor Elle cut her hand in university and lived through the 2008 recession, she's so resilient!!
Oh no! And now she is going to have to live through a 2020 recession, good thing she has her pearls to keep her going :rolleyes:

I thought it was due to coronavirus that she couldn’t see it in person.
We’ve been house-hunting for the last month and have walked through at least 25 properties by now. The properties have been booked solid with appointments for most days. Granted, I’m not in Seattle, but I have to think it wouldn’t be impossible to visit some rentals? Dunno.

Reactions: 1
We’ve been house-hunting for the last month and have walked through at least 25 properties by now. The properties have been booked solid with appointments for most days. Granted, I’m not in Seattle, but I have to think it wouldn’t be impossible to visit some rentals? Dunno.
This is just my complex, but there are 3 units available and they aren't showing anyone in person until move in day. I think Seattle is just hyper cautious of Coronavirus

Reactions: 5
My condo doesn't allow anyone up to the units at all, only residents. I'm in Toronto. I think she nearly cried on the live yesterday, then she had some kind of breakthrough and addressed the waffle comments.

Reactions: 3
My condo doesn't allow anyone up to the units at all, only residents. I'm in Toronto. I think she nearly cried on the live yesterday, then she had some kind of breakthrough and addressed the waffle comments.
It makes sense to live blissfully in fantasy land buying a "capsule" wardrobe and all new make-up. What will be her excuse to continue to shop during the pandemic when her tit gets here?

• Haha
I think it depends on your state. Governor Inslee is overly cautious due to covid-19, and WA is one of the states that is seriously locked down and will take every precaution to open back up.

I didn’t watch the livestream but the leasing agent probably sent Eleonore Florence Lecocq a live video tour of her specific apartment from her phone so she could see it in it’s current state and see the views (bc you know it will have to have floor to ceiling windows as per usual). Anyway, it’s not too unusual to move across the country to a large metropolitan city and lease an apartment site unseen. She might have only signed a short lease for 6-9 months and I’m sure she’s walked through the neighborhood plenty to get a feel for the place.

I thought she was going to cry too at one point but since I've been muted or whatever by her my comments don't show up so I couldn't ask her about it during the stream

• Haha
New site, hi guys! I can't get on GG at all and was trying to download mount Nordstrom lol.

About her jewelry: my mother has made rosary beads for the church for decades and all of her supplies and beads come from a place called fire mountain. It's not expensive and it has low to high quality pearls. At one point they had those pearl headbands that Elle was trying to pass off as hers. It would not surprise me if she got some things from there.

That's hilarious she went and changed her resume. Just face it honey, if you were in house counsel your title and pay would have reflected that. There is absolutely nothing wrong with being an investigator. She could have used her platform as a journey through her law career. But no, not princess Elle.

I'm glad you all see what I see with Ginnette. She laughs and coddles Elle so much. She immediately stops talking when Elle does, that's not a parent. Now she has to pay for this monster.

I

Reactions: 10
Watched yesterday's livestream and thought for sure she was going to refer to her pasta machine as the "luff of my life". :p

Yes, she looked like she was going to cry and got super defensive about addressing comments/answering questions. I couldn’t see what people were asking though. Anyone have screenshots?

Yes, she looked like she was going to cry and got super defensive about addressing comments/answering questions. I couldn’t see what people were asking though. Anyone have screenshots?
No screen shots but some creeps (prob vera/lisa /robert) were going on about having a waffle party with her and what not. A lot of good comments by what I am assuming were people from here :)
New site, hi guys! I can't get on GG at all and was trying to download mount Nordstrom lol.

About her jewelry: my mother has made rosary beads for the church for decades and all of her supplies and beads come from a place called fire mountain. It's not expensive and it has low to high quality pearls. At one point they had those pearl headbands that Elle was trying to pass off as hers. It would not surprise me if she got some things from there.

That's hilarious she went and changed her resume. Just face it honey, if you were in house counsel your title and pay would have reflected that. There is absolutely nothing wrong with being an investigator. She could have used her platform as a journey through her law career. But no, not princess Elle.

I'm glad you all see what I see with Ginnette. She laughs and coddles Elle so much. She immediately stops talking when Elle does, that's not a parent. Now she has to pay for this monster.

I
I bet she uses fire mountain gems too, I buy rhinestones and tit from there , but honestly I was expecting her to buy stuff even cheaper than that, so maybe her "nice" pearls come from there and her cheap ones from elsewhere? I mostly buy swarovski stuff and silver bails on fire mountain so I have no idea what the quality of their pearls are

• Heart
Reactions: 4

I grabbed some screenshots of the trolls :ROFLMAO:
You're the real MVP :cool:

And is it just me or has Elle been in a constant state of near tears recently? I didn't watch the livestream and haven't watched an entire video of hers in months at this point but her voice cracks even at random points throughout the videos when I briefly click through them. Is the pressure of lying, keeping up appearances, and string of insane life decisions finally catching up to her? We all know she reads the comments on yt, insta, and even here so there's no way she isn't aware of how she comes across.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.