Eleonore Florence Marie - Lecocq

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought the same thing about her abandoning YouTube. Almost like she’s a little kid who can’t figure out who she is and she’s trying all these projects on to figure it out. Which is sad considering she’s 31. Now she’s trying to be a cuisine expert - she just tries on “expertise” when she doesn’t know who she is.
So deducing from my understanding of Elle logic, it probably goes something like:

1. I'm not getting many views on YT despite putting out content (yes, that's because your content is basically an infomercial for your arts and craft jewlery!)
2. My youtube channel has garnered A LOT of hate and is making it hard for me to meet men online and therefore get married ASAP (i.e. see what is most likely Dean's reddit post)
3. What do men enjoy :unsure: ...GUUUUD pasta! I will start a cooking blog instead to showcase how great of a housewife I'd make. I can also tell people that I'm a cooking/baking expert with her own website = more lying, win-win. Profit?? 🤑

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
As someone in the "haven't received anything and a bit disappointed camp," I totally understand where you ladies are coming from but I also see the other side, even if I don't necessarily agree since like you guys said, names and anything sensitive can be redacted. But I just feel a gentle need to remind everyone that Eleonore and her crazy fans probably do read this forum on a regular basis and if they see us turning on each other, then Smelle wins and we can't have that. :ROFLMAO:

Getting back on topic, Elle put up a grilled cheese and blackberry (???) jam sandwich recipe on her new cooking blog and showcased it on instagram. Is it just me or does that combo sound seriously gross to everyone else? It seems like she's pivoting away from the scarf line and maybe even youtube (unless it's to sell her stuff) onto that instead?

@Sheepsmeadow: are you from or live/lived in NYC by any chance? Your name just reminded me so much of when I used to hang out in that area of Central Park, hahaha.
I am going to talk about this once (been ignoring it up until now) and then I’m also going to drop and ignore any replies about this because I’m tired of this topic being brought up once in a while, especially with new users who haven’t posted. I have been on the receiving end of backlash due to me privately sharing info with a couple people I thought I could trust. Well, it turned out one of them disclosed this info to another person who then broadcasted it and then it got back to me in a horrible way. I know the person I trusted didn’t mean to harm me, but since then I think twice about whom I disclose to. Elle and her fans do read here and unfortunately we have seen someone try to infiltrate here on multiple occasions.

I also hate eating anything sweet and savory so Elle’s blackberry cheese sandwich sounds disgusting by default, although I give her props for trying to eat something that’s out of the ordinary. 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I thought the same thing about her abandoning YouTube. Almost like she’s a little kid who can’t figure out who she is and she’s trying all these projects on to figure it out. Which is sad considering she’s 31. Now she’s trying to be a cuisine expert - she just tries on “expertise” when she doesn’t know who she is.
She does the same thing with guys by adapting their interest and hobbies. Remember SS when all of a sudden she was super into BBQ, country music and grilling out. She even bought a grill (which never got used).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
@202leda: thank you for your take, Leda! Sorry to hear about what happened in your situation and I can see if the screenshots are private convos or something more identifying for both parties (which imho, like someone had mentioned previously, really shouldn't be shared unless there's a very good reason), why someone would be very concerned about sharing them. A screenshot of a dating profile seems rather harmless to me, given it's literally seen and read by hundreds and thousands of strangers regularly, but I can appreciate the fact that there may be more details and facts that we're unaware of.

Blackberry and cheese just makes me think of someone who lives in the boonies and thinks that's what the "hip" people in LA or NYC eat, but is sadly very misinformed. Also can this girl cook anything without cheese??? :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 6
So deducing from understanding my Elle logic, it probably goes something like:

1. I'm not getting many views on YT despite putting out content (yes, that's because your content is basically an infomercial for your arts and craft jewlery!)
2. My youtube channel has garnered A LOT of hate and is making it hard for me to meet men online and therefore get married ASAP (i.e. see what is most likely Dean's reddit post)
3. What do men enjoy :unsure: ...GUUUUD pasta! I will start a cooking blog instead to showcase how great of a housewife I'd make. I can also tell people that I'm a cooking/baking expert with her own website = more lying, win-win. Profit?? 🤑
This sums it up! She’s so desperate to find a man, omg it’s embarrassing.

Reactions: 1
@ThisIsMyUN: didn't Joe have a grill/loved grilling and when they moved in together, she pushed it into the corner of their balcony or their "ugly room?" I bet she's seriously wishing that she was nicer to him at this point. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She does the same thing with guys by adapting their interest and hobbies. Remember SS when all of a sudden she was super into BBQ, country music and grilling out. She even bought a grill (which never got used).
It makes you wonder how she became so lost with no sense of self. Probably because her sense of self comes from her “natural beauty,” but even she knows that’s not real because she knows the work she’s had done. When you believe beauty is the answer to everything, and you also believe you don’t have it, what do you have??

Reactions: 2
@202leda: thank you for your take, Leda! Sorry to hear about what happened in your situation and I can see if the screenshots are private convos or something more identifying for both parties (which imho, like someone had mentioned previously, really shouldn't be shared unless there's a very good reason), why someone would be very concerned about sharing them. A screenshot of a dating profile seems rather harmless to me, given it's literally seen and read by hundreds and thousands of strangers regularly, but I can appreciate the fact that there may be more details and facts that we're unaware of.

Blackberry and cheese and just makes me think of someone who lives in the boonies and thinks that's what the "hip" people in LA or NYC eat, but is sadly very misinformed. Also can this girl cook anything without cheese??? :ROFLMAO:
I think if Elle wants to improve her skin and “doughyness” she needs to lay off the dairy. I like cheese, but she puts so much of that and butter in a lot of her food. 😳
And yes, she put Joe’s grill in the corner of the balcony since her patio furniture took up most of the space. I guess she tried to accommodate for SS by buying him a grill for “Grissmas“ but he bolted before she could take over his space and life. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
@ThisIsMyUN: didn't Joe have a grill/loved grilling and when they moved in together, she pushed it into the corner of their balcony or their "ugly room?" I bet she's seriously wishing that she was nicer to him at this point. :ROFLMAO:
Yeah I think it was shoved in the corner on their balcony and he couldn't even get to it from "her office"! He had to go around and out of the bedroom to access it?

Ugh, thinking back to that apt- she had her office, her own bathroom attached to the master, her own extra room for her clothes, getting ready, etc. It's really sad that she just completely took over every square inch and didn't accommodate for Joe in any way. I can't imagine living like that especially when he was probably footing most of the bill.

• Sad
Glad you brought that up. She bought the grill in "VLOGMAS DAYS 3-6 | #BEBEMAS" published Dec 7, 2018, timestamp 7:50 she says "I have'm (?) never really had one, so I'm really thrilled to add that to my patio", even though there are vlogs of Joe grilling out on the patio when they lived together. She filmed him grilling while wearing a T-shirt that his gym gave him for his 2-year membership with them. She filmed the patio that had the grill, that they "redecorated for the cat" in her Girlboss Breakup Video (Joe had already planned his getaway in this scene, GOLD). What a liar.

She keeps going on about a $100 gift card she's giving away to one lucky subscriber, purchased using the gift certificate that Bed, Bath, and Beyond gave her. From that gift certificate, she purchased $446.44 (pre-sales tax) worth of junk for herself and she's giving away a gift card worth less than a quarter of what she spent, and probably about one fifth of what BBB gave her (I'm guessing a $500 gift certificate). How generous! What a kind, warm-hearted woman! She must value her subscribers so much!

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Glad you brought that up. She bought the grill in "VLOGMAS DAYS 3-6 | #BEBEMAS" published Dec 7, 2018, timestamp 7:50 she says "I have'm (?) never really had one, so I'm really thrilled to add that to my patio", even though there are vlogs of Joe grilling out on the patio when they lived together. She filmed him grilling while wearing a T-shirt that his gym gave him for his 2-year membership with them. She filmed the patio that had the grill, that they "redecorated for the cat" in her Girlboss Breakup Video (Joe had already planned his getaway in this scene, GOLD). What a liar.

She keeps going on about a $100 gift card she's giving away to one lucky subscriber, purchased using the gift certificate that Bed, Bath, and Beyond gave her. From that gift certificate, she purchased $446.44 (pre-sales tax) worth of junk for herself and she's giving away a gift card worth less than a quarter of what she spent, and probably about one fifth of what BBB gave her (I'm guessing a $500 gift certificate). How generous! What a kind, warm-hearted woman! She must value her subscribers so much!

That bed, bath and beyond situation always drove me so crazy. I remember thinking at the time how greedy and selfish she was. Tbh, I'm surprised she gave away any of it, makes me think there was a clause or something and she had to. We've all seen her gift giving skills (1 cheap ass thing for you, 5 of the nicest things for me). I think the positive is that she used it to at least buy a scratching post for her cat finally?

As someone in the "haven't received anything and a bit disappointed camp," I totally understand where you ladies are coming from but I also see the other side, even if I don't necessarily agree since like you guys said, names and anything sensitive can be redacted. But I just feel a gentle need to remind everyone that Eleonore and her crazy fans probably do read this forum on a regular basis and if they see us turning on each other, then Smelle wins and we can't have that. :ROFLMAO:

Getting back on topic, Elle put up a grilled cheese and blackberry (???) jam sandwich recipe on her new cooking blog and showcased it on instagram. Is it just me or does that combo sound seriously gross to everyone else? It seems like she's pivoting away from the scarf line and maybe even youtube (unless it's to sell her stuff) onto that instead?

@Sheepsmeadow: are you from or live/lived in NYC by any chance? Your name just reminded me so much of when I used to hang out in that area of Central Park, hahaha.
I did live in NYC (not anymore but am still on the East Coast), and yes, that is exactly where my name comes from! One of my favorite parts of Central Park! 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 1
That bed, bath and beyond situation always drove me so crazy. I remember thinking at the time how greedy and selfish she was. Tbh, I'm surprised she gave away any of it, makes me think there was a clause or something and she had to. We've all seen her gift giving skills (1 cheap ass thing for you, 5 of the nicest things for me). I think the positive is that she used it to at least buy a scratching post for her cat finally?
Nope, no scratching post for the poor kitty.

Kikkerland Monster Bag Clips (Set of 6) - $2.99
Sea Shammies Fish Dog Toy - $9.49
Cheese Chaser Remote Control Mouse Toy - $12.99
UGG Dawson Faux Fur Throw Blanket in Chocolate - $99.99
Cuisinart Roll-Away Gas Grill - $297.99
Zyliss Restaurant Cheese Grater - $22.99

• Angry
@actuallawyer: My take is that other than the daddy/probable abandonment issues, the highlights of Smelle's life during her 20s were her relationships and she spent most of her energy focused on them. That's probably tied to the shopaholic, plastic-surgery crazy tendencies as well since she feels like she needs to look better to attract a man (nevermind that most people, men included, don't choose their life partner based solely on looks and even for the few who do, she is nowhere pretty enough to snag an eligible guy on that alone even after getting work done).

@202leda: Agree with you that she needs to lay off the dairy and do more strength training and cardio! If she eats like that much longer, she'll have cottage cheese legs!

Correct me if my memory is off but didn't Elle go to a private school in Victoria, then to the UK for college, and returned to Canada for her masters? For someone who supposedly had access to good education and presumably some exposure to proper manners, I'm shocked as well that she's so stingy with her gift giving. But tbh, I'm guessing subscribers are some of the people she cares the least about (unless they're leaving in droves) and given she couldn't even give the "loves of her life" or their parents (Joe's mom and the Christmas rodents :ROFLMAO: ) a nice gift, the cheapness clearly extends to everyone. Even Ginette rarely gets nice things from her!

I did live in NYC (not anymore but am still on the East Coast), and yes, that is exactly where my name comes from! One of my favorite parts of Central Park! 😉
NYC represent! I'm currently in the East Coast (grew up here as well) too. East coast, BEAST COAST. (also Elle free) :cool:

Last edited:
Also as someone in the "haven't received anything and a bit disappointed camp," now I'm kind of not curious any more.

Think about it - we've all seen every one of her 'glamorous-ins-worthy' pictures, we are very familiar with her narrative.

What else does she have to put out there to attract men? Proactive flirts? No thank you. I still want to protect my eyes and soul.

• Haha
Also as someone in the "haven't received anything and a bit disappointed camp," now I'm kind of not curious any more.

Think about it - we've all seen every one of her 'glamorous-ins-worthy' pictures, we are very familiar with her narrative.

What else does she have to put out there to attract men? Proactive flirts? No thank you. I still want to protect my eyes and soul.
If she was in NYC or any major city in the East Coast, I would totally ask one of my guy friends to swipe on her for giggles and show you all. My friends are mostly lawyers/investment bankers/stockbrokers and I'm guessing that's a type Elle would totally be into. We all know she's secretly auditioning to be a real aspiring housewife of Seattle. :sneaky:

• Heart
If she was in NYC or any major city in the East Coast, I would totally ask one of my guy friends to swipe on her for giggles and show you all. My friends are mostly lawyers/investment bankers/stockbrokers and I'm guessing that's a type Elle would totally be into. We all know she's secretly auditioning to be a real aspiring housewife of Seattle. :sneaky:
I also live in NYC!!

I tried to brief my partner/other gossipy girl friends about her. The thing about Elle is only long time subscribers/lurkers of her channel would find her whole scam crazy and hilarious. Other people start to lose interest because it takes a while to understand all the plots lol.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Correct me if my memory is off but didn't Elle go to a private school in Victoria, then to the UK for college, and returned to Canada for her masters? For someone who supposedly had access to good education and presumably some exposure to proper manners, I'm shocked as well that she's so stingy with her gift giving. But tbh, I'm guessing subscribers are some of the people she cares the least about (unless they're leaving in droves) and given she couldn't even give the "loves of her life" or their parents (Joe's mom and the Christmas rodents :ROFLMAO: ) a nice gift, the cheapness clearly extends to everyone. Even Ginette rarely gets nice things from her!

NYC represent! I'm currently in the East Coast (grew up here as well) too. East coast, BEAST COAST. (also Elle free) :cool:

The nicest things she's gifted people are her elegant heirloom pearl necklaces 😆

I live in NYC too btw! 😄

• Haha
So many New Yorkers/ex-New Yorkers ❤

If I were Elle, I would never consider moving to NYC at this point or the whole city's gonna hear about her exploits before she even arrives judging by the makeup of this forum. :ROFLMAO:

@WaneGal: I was chatting with two of my girlfriends in the UK about her in a group chat since we discuss youtubers sometimes so now Elle has haters in London as well. You're welcome, Smelle :cool:

• Haha
@svdwoodsen You know what, that all makes perfect sense. It started with the daddy/abandonment issues that made her need a man. In order to get said man, she feels she needs to be beautiful, which led to the self-esteem issues, which led to a complete lack of internalized personality. Boom. She should thank us for the psychoanalysis. It’s more spot on than anything she’s ever heard.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.