Eleonore Florence Marie - Lecocq

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@202leda Ohh that's a good idea. Tip for you, Elle, in case you're reading this. ;)

I think chunky heels look bad on her because her legs are stout and short relative to her body and the heels just make her legs look more chunky.

Imho any kind of tight pants or short skirts wouldn't look that good on her. She should stick with more flowy styles and drapey fabrics. But we all know girlboss loves the tight leggings and t-shirt that looks like a tube top/sausage casing look. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
What’s telling to me is that she is finally addressing the fact that she ignores comments. Not directly, of course, but in her usual prance way. In her livestream, she was all “some of you may not realize that it’s difficult to keep up with your comments, I’m not ignoring you I promise” and then it’s back to the regularly scheduled bullshit. That tells me that enough people are complaining about it for her to feel like she can’t ignore it anymore. And knowing that, it just hammers in the fact that she was purposefully ignoring it before.

Reactions: 3
I didn't read the comments at first so I assumed she had a boyfriend again based on the flowers!! But I think her walking around in heels and a boy bag (which why is she pairing it with jeans and tie dye???) Is her way of hoping to run into some guy while in the park. Maybe someone will be so taken with her appearance they will just propose to her on the trail! At least that's what I assume Elle is thinking while walking in the park she's not exploring she's looking for guys!

also considering the pasta maker is the love of her life, I'm sure her tripod is her beautiful friend. Maybe the tripod has some gifted pearls.
I can't imagine anyone would want to buy her flowers...she sure is taking social distancing seriously if she's out on a date 🙄🙄

Reactions: 4
I can't imagine anyone would want to buy her flowers...she sure is taking social distancing seriously if she's out on a date 🙄🙄
Aaah, but what is social distancing in the face of finding a man??? That will always be the number one priority in Smellenore land. 🤪:poop:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
433A9106-1C9F-4DF4-8A1E-D8E536ABF58F.jpeg

i was just coming on here to comment on the cankles! don’t know why she insists on the block heels which is quite literally one of worst style of shoes for her. Also the light wash skinny jeans, makes her look much larger than “size 2” 🤣

I’m surprised that with all the hours prancing around Nordstrom in heels she doesn’t have even slightly toned calves.

Also, I dunno if this is a Canadian thing, but here in the Midwest, it’s habit for most people to look behind them when they open a door, just to see if they should hold the door for someone potentially behind them. I know this is NOT the case in the foreign country I lived in for 10 years (so many times I stood there holding my baby with one hand, the door with the other, and trying to push my stroller though with my foot while men, women, and children rushed through the door like rats without even glancing at me). So maybe it’s not a thing in Canada either? But from a midwesterner’s perspective, it’s rude. But OH, SO TOTALLY ELLE.

From “NORDSTROMAS” published Dec 17, 2015.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
I’m surprised that with all the hours prancing around Nordstrom in heels she doesn’t have even slightly toned calves.

Also, I dunno if this is a Canadian thing, but here in the Midwest, it’s habit for most people to look behind them when they open a door, just to see if they should hold the door for someone potentially behind them. I know this is NOT the case in the foreign country I lived in for 10 years (so many times I stood there holding my baby with one hand, the door with the other, and trying to push my stroller though with my foot while men, women, and children rushed through the door like rats without even glancing at me). So maybe it’s not a thing in Canada either? But from a midwesterner’s perspective, it’s rude. But OH, SO TOTALLY ELLE.

Even the way she looked so flippant when she flew through the door is ridiculous. Her hand up in the air as if to be kissed by the attendees upon arrival. And the guy behind her is clearly trying to catch the door before it closes so it seems like there is an understood notion that it’s rude to slam a door in someone’s face, JUST MY OPINION

Reactions: 12

As a Canadian, I feel the need to point out that we almost ALWAYS hold doors for people, even during rush hours and in busy places. And often people will do it from very far away so the person will jog slightly to get to the door, so that the person holding it doesn't have to wait for a long time. But given Elle gets angry at Uber drivers for delivering her food late when they're in an ACCIDENT, I'm not terribly surprised at her rudeness. This just reminded me of how Elle used to complain that people "bullied" her in Canada because she's "foreign" - if she's always that inconsiderate and rude, Canadians would definitely not like her.

I'm sorry about your experience while living abroad - I live and have lived abroad myself in multiple places and agree that in many parts of the world, people do not hold doors for anyone, refuse to queue in-line and push people aside to get to places so I understand your frustration with that.

Reactions: 12
Here is the video where people started to point out her new chin thanks to her "bad root canal" 🙃

Screen Shot 2020-05-19 at 10.49.35 AM.png

• Haha
As a 5'4" slim pear shaped person I agree with all the comments about Elle not wearing skinny jeans. I only wear skinny jeans when it is raining or snowing and I'm a dork that tucks them into my boots! But otherwise I'm in boot cut jeans and honestly I always get comments from people thinking I'm taller than I really am and I really think it is the boot cut jeans. I've got thicker thighs and ugly knees so boot cut balances that out. In elle's case it would hide her cankles.

I also agree you'd think she's have more defined calves with all her heel wearing. She is just in generally really doughy looking

Reactions: 5
@svdwoodsen Elle and chase Amie were friends at one point. when Amie got engaged I'm fairly certain Elle sent her pearls 🤣
Ha, I didn't know about her sending pearls to Chase Amie. She also sent pearls to Sophie Shohet (whose channel is a similar size to Chase Amie's and has grown pretty consistently), so she definitely has a thing about trying to get in with the British beauty bloggers. Amie and Sophie's channels are both considerably younger than Elle's, so it must be frustrating for her to see them become more popular while she still can't get anywhere near 100K after nearly a decade of doing YouTube.

Elle’s content has seriously tanked compared to Sophie and Amie, although I attribute that mostly due to Elle’s laziness and lack of creativity. She cannot make interesting content without a boyfriend, sadly.

I also think Sophie and Amie are more engaging with their followers than Elle is and ever was. I never got a hint of smugness from either of them when I watch their videos. Not to mention neither Sophie nor Amie ever lied as much as Elle has. I know there are things Sophie and Amie skirt the truth about or don’t reveal to their followers, but Elle’s lies are blatant and grandiose.

Which reminds me. Maybe it’s because I don’t follow Sophie and Amie as much as I used to but I’ve yet to read about either of them being snarky and condescending when viewers provide critical feedback to them. I know Sophie has been known to delete comments and I’m sure Amie does, too, but time and again we have read witch replies from Princess Elle. It’s really no wonder a lot of people don’t like her.

btw, not a fan of Amie at all, but I’ll admit she has her strengths over Elle. Sophie I fall between rave/rant.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Ha, I didn't know about her sending pearls to Chase Amie. She also sent pearls to Sophie Shohet (whose channel is a similar size to Chase Amie's and has grown pretty consistently), so she definitely has a thing about trying to get in with the British beauty bloggers. Amie and Sophie's channels are both considerably younger than Elle's, so it must be frustrating for her to see them become more popular while she still can't get anywhere near 100K after nearly a decade of doing YouTube.
Correct me if I'm wrong, as I'm not super familiar with the personal lives of Amie and Sophie, but don't they both have proper "girl boss" sort of jobs, the type that Elle pretends she has but doesn't? As far as I'm aware, they both profit from their youtube channels in the forms of affiliate links and maybe kickbacks, along with free items and giftcards, but they still work full-time.

She's probably pissed about the other girls doing so much better with their channels (pretty sure they also get gift cards and partnerships with companies like Net-a-porter and Mytheresa) and not to mention, they're both happily married, which seems to be Elenore's Waterloo. :ROFLMAO:

@202leda: they also both have much bigger luxury collections. Even though Amie always buys things in the same few colors/styles and Sophie will occasionally pick up something very strange and tacky looking, their overall styles are more mature and likable for a wider audience. Most women watching these sorts of channels do NOT want chunky faux pearls with green Chanel flaps and barefoot dreams cardigans.

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Wow.

I am only a casual watcher of Elle when you guys point out something funny or cringeworthy but this is horrid. She has absolutely zero social graces. I'm a born and raised NYer living in Europe and we NYers are mean people (lol, I kid) and I ALWAYS look behind me. My parents drilled manners into me like it was their day job. This is so rude. That poor guy behind her.

:LOL: What the hell is that outfit!?! She may as well have thrown on that god awful plaid coat to round it out! I NEVER saw anyone dressed like that when I lived in Seattle, and by no means Elle, does this mean you're blazing the trails of "fashion".

I didn't realize just how much filler she normally gets in her nasolabial folds, I can't believe how obvious it is is that picture!

As we've all said before, she could definitely up her subs if she did videos on all the procedures she's gotten and what she gets on a yearly basis.

Wow.

I am only a casual watcher of Elle when you guys point out something funny or cringeworthy but this is horrid. She has absolutely zero social graces. I'm a born and raised NYer living in Europe and we NYers are mean people (lol, I kid) and I ALWAYS look behind me. My parents drilled manners into me like it was their day job. This is so rude. That poor guy behind her.
Door holding in Canada is VERY much a thing, it could be an Olympic sport lol!! Elle's just a witch.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Correct me if I'm wrong, as I'm not super familiar with the personal lives of Amie and Sophie, but don't they both have proper "girl boss" sort of jobs, the type that Elle pretends she has but doesn't? As far as I'm aware, they both profit from their youtube channels in the forms of affiliate links and maybe kickbacks, along with free items and giftcards, but they still work full-time.

She's probably pissed about the other girls doing so much better with their channels (pretty sure they also get gift cards and partnerships with companies like Net-a-porter and Mytheresa) and not to mention, they're both happily married, which seems to be Elenore's Waterloo. :ROFLMAO:

@202leda: they also both have much bigger luxury collections. Even though Amie always buys things in the same few colors/styles and Sophie will occasionally pick up something very strange and tacky looking, their overall styles are more mature and likable for a wider audience. Most women watching these sorts of channels do NOT want chunky faux pearls with green Chanel flaps and barefoot dreams cardigans.
They do but I don’t think Amie is as much of a high earner as she portrays in her channel. She and her husband seem like the hustler types that are looking for ways to “get rich quick”...I think she’s more middle class whereas Sophie is new money. In any case, they both work hard and make significantly more than Elle ever did and do! 😂

and you’re absolutely right, both Amie and Sophie have better bag collections than Elle does, hahaha!

They do but I don’t think Amie is as much of a high earner as she portrays in her channel. She and her husband seem like the hustler types that are looking for ways to “get rich quick”...I think she’s more middle class whereas Sophie is new money. In any case, they both work hard and make significantly more than Elle ever did and do! 😂

and you’re absolutely right, both Amie and Sophie have better bag collections than Elle does, hahaha!
I agree with this amie and her husband have had a lot of businesses they started and closed, they are very much into get rich quick. But she is much more of a girl boss than elle

Reactions: 2

Oh yeah, Amie is definitely a "hustler" LOL :ROFLMAO: I remember her doing affiliate links and kickbacks WAY before it was a normal thing and she's always talking about how they try to save in some areas to afford luxury goods and vacations and her home. To her credit, she's not shy about how "businessy" she is and has admitted in some very early videos that she didn't grow up wealthy, and had to save and work hard to buy what she has now.

Sophie is definitely more likable than Amie but makes some very...questionable fashion choices. I used to watch them both regularly when I was in my early 20s and I found Amie's suggestions more "relatable" for a young professional in a big city but I don't really bother with either of them anymore. These days someone like Fleur Deforce is much more my speed.

Elle must be upset that she has less luxury goods, less partnerships with companies and brands, and less subscribers than them both. Also about to be homeless in Seattle and single. It's funny because with Ginette's help, Elle could've grown her channel a lot more/better but she just doesn't seem to have the right fashion sense, priorities, and stable mental state to be able to do it. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.