Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Allie101

Chatty Member
Having just scrolled through her Instagram it does definitely look like she’s lost weight however I don’t really think it’s 100lbs like you said. I think she just carried a lot of weight in her face and now she’s lost some it’s very obvious because her face looks very different, especially since she’s sitting down in all her videos so her face is all we really see.
Good point!

Reactions: 1

AnonyGoss

VIP Member
The YouTube who made that video is friends with Eleanor in real life and is kind of part of that little group in terms of their fans! They all band together 😂

In fairness though I have listened to Stephanie Soos podcast on Spotify and she’s also pretty disrespectful! These people forget they’re talking about real life victims I think!
It all makes sense now. Because that comment was random lol. See how biased Eleanor's friends are?
She is just as disrespectful as Stephanie, just in another way.

I've not noticed this giggling thing and I've watched a lot of her videos. Could it potentially be a nervous reaction from talking about something serious?

Agreed @ Mollie being the go-to. Bella Fiori and Joshua Miles don't annoy me either, and that's quite a feat lol.

Bella29

Chatty Member
But have you not detected these things whilst enjoying her videos 😂 you don’t have to be a genius to work out she’s a bit crappy at doing them and there’s far better people to watch!
I can honestly say no I haven’t, I’ve never looked too far into it. It’s just something I put on whilst I sleep. So I don’t pay full attention to her

j2611m2805

i mean her channel is about about true crime specifically. other things may come into plus but her channel is true crime based so she doesn’t owe you anything about that

this to me comes back to womens ‘obligations’ we don’t owe you anything outside of what we have to do do our appearance shouldn’t come into play unless it’s what our job requires.

there’s actual shit to criticise eleanor on not to do with appearance, so îmo we should stick to that otherwise it’s being rude to no reason
THANK YOU. You said it better than I ever could.

Bilbo16

VIP Member
It’d be much better if she talked about sponsors right at the beginning of the video before introducing what the video is about and made them completely separate.
Agree. As I said, I respect that’s how she makes her money and pays her bills, but it still just doesn’t sit right with me how she sometimes just flips to being all chirpy about a mobile phone app or something 😅

Jumpindesia

VIP Member
First time returning to Eleanor's videos for a few months (I've been away) I was genuinely baffled with the new giddy, upbeat and almost mean girl persona she has adopted in her latest videos, It's incredibly disrespectful and distasteful. Very much a jovian me girl attitude it's wildly inappropriate. I used to enjoy her videos, it seems like she is trying to become a popular influencer, hence the second channel. She should keep her childish personality for the other channel. I have since unsubscribed. Also I am friends with some of the family members of people she has covered and they are incredibly unhappy, they have tried to contact her to take some videos down or re film them but she simply ignored them. Very bizarre. I will stick with Stephanie Harlow. Such a shame!
I Agree..what is with all the sniggering and why is she telling is her ignorant opinion every 2 seconds. I was cringing at her Harold Shipman one....

holaholahola

Did you comment this before or after Eleanor posted she was watching it? I can’t remember when I seen her story about it! Just shows she watches here!
[/QUOTE]
here!

I didn’t know she had watched it!
I don’t know about anybody else but I get the impression that Eleanor def wanted to do makeup and true crime. Prob thought she could be the uk Bailey Sarian!

Kit123

VIP Member
I agree - I also find it annoying she’ll say things and be like ‘oh I don’t know about that’ like I remember she did it about studying medicine at uni in the uk. It doesn’t take much to research this to add to her story rather than just saying she doesn’t know about it.
She studied medicine?!

Tippingpoint23

VIP Member
Has anyone seen her latest video? The response has been crazy saying how disrespectful she is not using correct pronouns!
not even shocked at this stage, she is atrocious at her 'job' and should not be putting out videos if she cant grant people the most basic respect such as using the correct pronoun.

citrineday

Chatty Member
The victim's sister seemed to be OK with it, she worked with Eleanor to make a better and factually accurate video about the case. But the fact remains that Eleanor had to be asked to take the original down because it was so poorly researched
so unprofessional… what did eleanor say that was wrong ?

Bilbo16

VIP Member
i thought i was the only one! i go to watch one of her videos and by the time she’s finished the ad at the start she finally mentions ‘this is part 2’ how am i meant to know?! wish she’d just name it the name thing and add part 1/2/3 at the end. anything for some extra clicks
Literally!

Whereas EN JUST does solved - seemingly to create a dramatic conclusion and drag it all out as much as she can. She just doesn't seem to give a shit about the victims, any personal sympathy she puts in there feels completely fake, full of smirking and giggling and dramatic revelations. It's so sickening to me how she's stringing out the murder and torture of people/children for her own extra personal profit. I think later in life she'll regret this... not something I'd want to put on my CV.
She used to do more unsolved cases but I think she's stopped that (or at least covers them less often) because it's less popular with viewers. She talks quite a bit about "I know you like serial killers, solved cases" etc and unsolved don't generate the same clicks - at least not the way she presents them