Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Amyx1518

VIP Member
I always wondered this too lol, elen-or seems to be the American way of pronouncing it. It always sounds so odd to me when she pronounces it like that, I’ve only ever heard British people pronounce it elen-uh, I’m Irish and I pronounce it elen-er so it just depends on accents I suppose
Thank you!

Not a clue. When she was younger, she went by Ellie. She then started to go by Elean-uh and then suddenly Elean-or. Think she just changed it for YouTube. Bizarre. I always use Elean-uh for others.
Thank you!

sephylily

VIP Member
I watched her Ana Kriegel videos a few days ago and they keep playing on my mind. It’s too soon to be talking about it so sensationally, and to be talking cheerily about streaming services and the like, it’s just not say well with me at all.

Ana’s case was incredibly traumatic to follow. I remember clearly being in university and the whole country was sickened and upset by it. Stuff like that doesn’t happen in Ireland. For Ana to be used as fodder to pad out an advert for a streaming service to keep a callous, insensitive young woman in an expensive London flat, makes me sick.
i don't watch eleanor but i've seen her on twitter and i sometimes read true crime cases wikipedia so i thought i'd check her tattle thread. i had no idea about Ana's case and it's absolutely horrific to read. That poor, poor girl. I definitely agree with you that it was too soon for her to produce such a callous, unfeeling video. do you think it's right that the identities are prevented from being shared?