Eleanor Neale

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven’t seen a thread about her yet, what are your thoughts?

Reactions: 1
I watch her crime videos. A lot of them are just her basically reading the Wikipedia article out.

Reactions: 33
I watch her videos and I love her accent! I think she's a bit dramatic on insta so I unfollowed her but I just think it's because she's young

Reactions: 11
I watch her crime videos. A lot of them are just her basically reading the Wikipedia article out.
It kills me how she basically does a disclaimer trying to avoid any criticism for getting things wrong, missing details etc. It's your research and your face, take some bloody ownership and responsibility for getting things right. FFS.

Reactions: 20
I like her along with Kendall Rae! Bit disappointed she didn't do crime week for Halloween and yeah I agree she's really annoying on Instagram 🤣 but I like her x

Reactions: 7
Her accent took a bit of getting used to put it that way but she is my favourite crime YouTuber. Don’t follow her on twitter though as she’s a whole different person, fan hurling over boybands and seriously emo!

Reactions: 11
I’m subscribed to her just for the true crime videos but she barely uploads!! I was hoping for more content during lockdown. I don’t follow her on any social media, has she said why she isn’t uploading?

Reactions: 6
I’ve been bulk watching her videos, I don’t bother with people on any other forms of social media. I think her videos make nice background noise as I potter about doing my day during lockdown haha

Reactions: 9
Used to love her videos, not such a fan of her social media presence, nice girl though and I applaud her for doing something different and what she enjoys

Reactions: 6
I enjoy her true crime videos. Don’t follow her on any other platform so I cant speak about her as a person, but from the little that I’ve seen she seems nice.

Reactions: 5
I love her videos!! And she's really pretty. Although research wise, I don't think she goes quite into as much depth as say, Danelle Hallan or Stephanie Harlowe. I feel like she just has an interest in true crime and likes telling the stories whereas they reach out to you trying to get you to spread the word, raise awareness or donate to fundraisers. She's funny on Twitter, but yeah a lot different than her YouTube persona. But then again, she is quite young!

Reactions: 20
I enjoy watching her from time to time, but I do think she just reads from websites etc. There’s no investigative feel to her videos.

Her social media presence makes me cringe a bit because I feel like it’s not really her personality. A bit dramatic.

Reactions: 10
I feel like her persona changes on each social media. She’s funny on Twitter but insta is very dramatic and teenage. Maybe I’m just old

Reactions: 5
I like Eleanor and I a lot of the cases she talks about I've never heard of and usually I end up doing my own reading up on them but it feels like she's got a bit lazy with the videos tbh, she's not consistent with posting and weeks go by without posting I thought it was her full time job tbh

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.