Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
If its true that she had gallstones then those scars would also be in keeping with her having her gallbladder removed. But as stated before by others, I don't think she's obligated to have to disclose that information.

Bella29

Chatty Member
Eleanor, log out. we don't want you here. bye
I can assure you I’m not Eleanor, I just genuinely didn’t fancy an argument with a stranger on the internet at 8am on a Monday morning.

I’ve never looked into her that much to know all the things you’ve stated, I just enjoy her YouTube videos.. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Overall… I feel like she’s really dumbing down not only herself by giggling at really insensitive stuff (she’s in her 20’s not her pre-teens) but she’s also not doing the victims any justice at all. She just want Money and Social Status! I’ve often watched her videos and seen the way she comes across and tbh I wouldnt be surprised if someone was makinga true crime video on her one day! She’s a narcissist and it shows. Very full of herself. I’ve unsubscribed to her channel.
100% this. I had to unsubscribe too because I was just getting more and more frustrated by her attitude in the videos.

It’d be much better if she talked about sponsors right at the beginning of the video before introducing what the video is about and made them completely separate.
Totally agree. I don't really have an issue with true Crime channels doing sponsored ads, I know a lot of them get de-monetised due to their content, but it definitely works SO much better when they do the ad disclaimer right at the start before mentioning the cases.

Sardine

Chatty Member
Didn’t watch the video but I saw her tweet about the merch when it came out, it’s horrible 😂 looks like little to no effort was put into the designs, not really surprised tbh

edit: added a picture :)
That looks fucking horrendous. Of course her army of annoying little 12 year olds are drooling over this 😂🤤

Im gonna buy a t shirt for someone as a joke x

mochibean

VIP Member
She's finally used a sensible title, I guarantee part 2's title will be totally out there and irrelevant to the first part though.

anon20

VIP Member
Did you comment this before or after Eleanor posted she was watching it? I can’t remember when I seen her story about it! Just shows she watches here!
here!

I didn’t know she had watched it!
I don’t know about anybody else but I get the impression that Eleanor def wanted to do makeup and true crime. Prob thought she could be the uk Bailey Sarian!
[/QUOTE]
She must have seen you comment about it then! I’m sure it was only last week she put the story up. She definitely wanted that, she got nothing on Bailey😂

Bilbo16

VIP Member
^ agreed 💯

in this newest video, its almost like she's framing it to be sympathetic for a murderer just because of the kind of people he chose to kill
Exactly. I totally agree police make mistakes, but I’m sure it’s a lot more difficult than any of us can imagine. And it’s very easy to say things in hindsight. And I haven’t watched her newest video but she’s had an attitude like that so many times before.

Yes! I’m watching her most recent video about the 12 year old and her 23 year old ware wolf boyfriend. It’s a struggle. I’ve never found her this hard to watch but I hate how she drags out her words and sentences and tries to word things in a quirky way. I feel like she’s copying Bella fiori’s way of relaying info only Bella isn’t giddy and doesn’t try to act edgy while talking about victims of murder. Eleanor really needs to grow up.

I unfollowed her ig because of her forced hyper behavior on her stories. It’s annoying to see that personality shine through more and more in her vids too.

This is my problem with Eleanor, mollie and Georgia Marie! I prefer British TC youtubers and these were always my preferred 3 but each of them over complicate a simple piece of info.

And I thought Georgia and mollie dragged out the last word of most of their sentences as a regional thing, but it just drove me up the wall so much that I’ve really cut back on listening to them, however I now think they believe they sound more professional talking slowing and drawing out their words… but it’s seriously not pleasant on the ears and waiting for the point is frustrating.
Where is Georgia from? I'm from Mollie's neck of the woods and I don't notice people around me drawing out their words like that, so I guess it's an individual thing. Or they could be influenced by other TC youtubers who inexplicably only manage to verbalise about 10 words per hour; check out Daughter of Remus for an extremely pretentious and irritating example. Mollie did a collab with her a few years ago and might have felt she needed to slow down in comparison. I'm glad she's back to normal now, though.

Haha, Eleanor trying to act like she cares while attempting to add suspense and dramatic effect to her videos with pauses and drawn out delivery during every little reveal is *chef's kiss*

New to this thread so sorry if it’s already had a mention but I wonder what’s happening with her second channel. She restarted it, posted two videos and seems to have abandoned it again?

idkeither

TEN SECONDS into the John Gacy video and she got a detail wrong. John Gacy dressed up as Pogo the clown for parties, hospital visits etc. but she said he dressed up as the clown while murdering people. How can she have a team of researchers and still be wrong about one of the most notorious murderers in history before the video even begins?!
Who’s her team of researchers?

Poppydaisy

Used to watch eleanors videos a while ago amd stopped watching.. just watched the ana kriegel video and she is so disrespectful, laughing and giggling throughout both videos, pulling strange video's and looking at herself in the view finder nonstop.
Does she always cover cases this recent? I'm no true crime fan so I don't watch Elenaor but this was a huge huge case in Ireland, seems a little soon to be covering it in my opinion

WTF? We don't misgender her, it says "she/her" right there in her bio on her social. Should Eleanor announce she has decided that other pronouns fit her better, we will use them. We don't care about her gender, we care about her content