Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Elisha97

Chatty Member
Watched the playboy bunny episode she did. Kendall Rae touched on this briefly in the chippendales episode she did, they’re not directly similar but Paul and Dorothy featured as part of the chippendales story, and were a main part of Eleanor’s as the story for that one focused solely on them. Eleanor missed out massive chunks of information about these two people (that Kendall included) even though they were a really brief part of Kendall’s video and the entire focus of Eleanor’s.

Reactions: 2
How do you know she got surgery? Hair loss is normal for people who lose lots of weight.
I don't know for a fact that she got surgery. But it seems likely being that she had gallstones, her weightloss was extremely rapid and as far as I know, there's been no mention on her social media of her going to the gym or losing weight the natural way, which leads me to believe she had surgery. When I lost weight rapidly through anorexia, I was also addicted to exercise and a lot of my time was taken up with it. I don't believe someone would have been able to lose weight as quickly as she did, without going to the gym almost every day and not mention it at all on social media (unless they don't use social media of course, but Eleanor does). There just seems no reason for her not to mention her lifestyle changes if they weren't centred around her having surgery.

I've said before - fair play to her for losing weight. I don't think weightloss surgery is anything to be ashamed of.

Last edited:

j2611m2805

I used to watch all of Eleanors videos but i started to notice things that wouldn’t sit right with me. Sometimes it would feel like she was glorifying the murderers with her titles.
Does anyone have any recommendations for true crime youtubers that they like to watch? I used to watch Kendall Rae but i haven’t in a year or so.
Sunny Shay V!! I must say I haven’t watched too many of her videos, but the ones I did watch were good! And Mollie ofc

saffronzzxx

What the actual fuck
It’s a tiktok reference, there’s a guy that says RIP so and so you would have loved … so and so if that makes sense! For example he said ‘RIP Prince Phillip, you cheeky man, it’s a shame he didn’t get to watch toy story 5 he would have loved it’. Idk if that helps it make sense but his username is @isaach.p 🤣

• Haha

Shoequeen91

VIP Member
Does anyone know how much on average she’s earning? I’m just nosey 🤣

I used to not mind having her videos on in the background but the vibe is off for me lately. Can’t quite place what it is 🤷🏻‍♀️

CandyPink99

I know people have moaned about the gym shark collab but the advice that was given I did actually find really interesting. Theirs a large park near me that I walk around often in the evenings and it would never have really popped into my mind to change route etc as you never know who’s watching, also the story that followed and the fact the girl had the app which tracks routes etc made me download a similar one where I can send energency flag to a contact. Bit shady she said she always wears gym shark when we’ve never seen her wearing it before but you know, big girls can wear fitness clothes as well

Lottielillie

You all need to subscribe to Emma Kenny on YouTube. She is a psychologist and really dives into what makes a killer a killer and just thoroughly explores the cases ❤

Oh and I love Christina Randall too!

You all need to subscribe to Emma Kenny on YouTube. She is a psychologist and really dives into what makes a killer a killer and just thoroughly explores the cases ❤

Oh and I love Christina Randall too!
edit - just read her thread and had no idea what she was like off of YouTube! Very surprised

Last edited:

Amyx1518

VIP Member
I agree with most of the previous posts, I enjoy her videos for the most part, the older ones more so than the more recent uploads, but her insta Is cringe. She’s just showing her age though which is not a crime.

Amyx1518

VIP Member
I Liked the video today, skipped thru the first 5 mins or so, the spon etc, but then the actual video was classic Eleanor.

Fizzy dolly mixture

I used to watch her on YouTube, i agree she just reads articles aloud with none of her own research...also just looked her up on instagram and I've cringed more than i have in mooooonths. Argh.

Binx

VIP Member
I like Danielle Kirsty, she's a bit of a Bailey ripoff but i do like her videos

Bilbo16

VIP Member
She covered one of my family members death and titled it “murdered over changing her Facebook status” the comments on there are heartbreaking for me because of the misinformation she spread, half facts then half entertainment factor of exaggerating facts into lies, we can’t do anything about it we have tried, I don’t know how she gets away with it
I am so sorry you’ve had to go through that. That’s exactly the reason she rubs me up the wrong way.

babya123

I actually just searched the case up myself and read the end of it on Wikipedia. Why did she make out like it was the husband who killed her 😐

snowybam

she’s living upstairs from becky! i saw something on beckys story along the lines of ‘just heard a disclaimer from upstairs guess who’s moved in’ not the exact wording but close enough
Ohhhh. Thanks! I'm actually excited to see if or who she's gonna collab with now shes there. I can't imagine her making any content besides true crime