Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sardine

Chatty Member
It’s a tiktok reference, there’s a guy that says RIP so and so you would have loved … so and so if that makes sense! For example he said ‘RIP Prince Phillip, you cheeky man, it’s a shame he didn’t get to watch toy story 5 he would have loved it’. Idk if that helps it make sense but his username is @isaach.p 🤣
Jesus I am old! Thank you for explaining lmao 😂

Reactions: 2

Blueblue123

VIP Member
Watching her latest video, a three parter, and she starts by being like 'part 2 will be up in 1 or 2 days. Promise'.

2 days later... 🥴🥴🥴

I have horrific time management so I get it but if you're filming a video split into 3 parts then surely you'd pre film it and upload the parts in a timely fashion? Annoyed because this case sounds really interesting lol
Haven't watched her in ages but from what I remember she seems to film on the same day mostly. Or at least she looks the same. But she also doesn't change her look often so maybe I've just assumed it's the same day.

But you're right. She should have all parts ready to go.

Does anyone else think she’s had weightloss surgery? She never properly addresses the weight loss and lets people know how she did it. It’s been pretty rapid too and she was most likely big enough to get surgery.

kissfm

I mean tbf I’ve never understood what you guys mean when you say the data she pulls up is the same as on Wikipedia or another documentary because where else could one get it from? I’ve never really researched cases in my free time but I imagine a lot of info is probably never realised to the larger public but maybe someone has and could enlighten me on the process

Bilbo16

VIP Member
Bailey sarian got one at the start of the year too. If all they have to do is sit and read off someone else’s notes and then send that footage off to an editor what do these people do all day? I would be bored out of my mind if I had no job and just sat around all day.
That’s it! Part of being a true crime YouTuber is surely doing the research yourself and presenting it in a way that makes sense to yourself and your audience. Getting someone else to do it surely takes away that personal touch. I don’t know, I think they whole notion of Youtubers having a team behind them is a big new to me 😂😂

Loveitme

VIP Member
the main thing i just could not stand about kendall was the dramatic 😩😱😨 faces she’d purposely pull just for the thumbnail. like get a grip please this isn’t supposed to be dramatised for entertainment 😐
True 😂😂I don’t think I’ve really paid much attention til you mentioned it and now it’s going to bug me 😂

I don’t follow her other platforms other than on YouTube but one thing that’s always got me was her eye colour always changes on there. I know it’s probably contacts but it’s just really off putting to me. Like she’ll have bright blue eyes in one video then really dark brown in the next - it’s unsettling

Elisha97

Chatty Member
Did anyone feel like she was a bit off and try hard when telling the actual story in her latest video? It didn’t feel like her usual style.

If she’s had a gastric band would she then get Lipo? I genuinely think she disappeared to deflect from the hate she was getting and now she’s trying to use her absence to get followers on the other channel because she’s never gained subs on there!
Lipo is more like body contouring for fat that doesn't shift with weight loss. She maybe could also have had surgery for excess skin but I agree it's more likely she is trying to drum up followers for her side channel

Barbie2020

VIP Member
I love two and three part videos but she’s just shocking. I don’t watch her at all anymore. She literally sends me to sleep.

Blueblue123

VIP Member
I feel like every second sentence out of her mouth is "...if that makes sense??" she seems so unsure and unresearched when you compare her to people like Georgia Marie. Also she's started a second channel so she can do all the other things she wants to do and doesn't have to solely commit to True Crime, so it's obvious she isn't actually invested in helping victims or making change like other youtubers are who work with victim's families and raise money and awareness.

She's gone back and forth with her true crime content from the beginning.

I think I found her because she did a makeup collection video or something and that's what I binged at the time. She was a makeup channel. I can't remember if she already had a true crime video uploaded when I found her or if it came soon after but I watched those too and as soon as her sub count grew she tried going back to makeup but the views were low compared to the 200ishk she got for true crime.

Then when she got closer to a million subs she tried doing commentary on other gurus and j*star makeup reviews but that didn't take off on her main, so she made a second channel for it which I suppose still didn't take off.

Basically she's been trying to dip out of true crime for a while, she's only stuck to it this long because it got her where she is now.

Amyx1518

VIP Member
where did they say this?
I didn’t actually watch her on the podcasts until a few weeks ago and tbh she was her usually wooden self so wouldn’t be surprised if they didn’t get her back.
When they did a rating of all the guests of 2019 :)

Pickminy

I enjoy her videos but find her to be quite inconsistent and like others have said I don't feel like she does much research into them especially if you compare her to the likes of Danelle Hallan. Feel terrible though if this is because of her mental health. I admire her for being honest about it and hope she's ok.