Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Does anyone watch kymberleigha?
I just watched her for the first time; it was the video she uploaded yesterday, and I like her style. She's calm and respectful, not putting on a fake personality for views, and didn't insert too many unneeded personal opinions or embellish the case too much unlike Danielle Kirsty for example, who is beyond sarcastic and childish with her comments imo. Thumbs up to Kimbyrleigha.

Reactions: 1
Eleanor released a longer video this week rather than splitting it into two parts, perhaps she's been getting criticism over that?

She has also just released a video about Tashan Daniel who was murdered in late 2019 and the killers convicted last year. She asks at the beginning of the video that commenters be respectful because the case is still very recent. If it's a concern to you, maybe don't make a video about it?

alwys.liddle

came here for the new merch comments…😉

ETA: the video only came out today (6/17) but looks like it (the merch) actually came out last friday the 11th?

citrineday

Chatty Member
in the apartment tour she posted, in some frames she has blurred out the company logo out the window but then in others you can still blatantly see it! wasn’t edited well at all... i noticed it immediately. so many people commented saying they knew exactly where she was from the balcony view! she literally gave the internet an exact shot of where she lives to the point you could find it on google maps...

apple727

Am I the only one who thinks she looks absolutely exhausted in the last 2 videos or so?

AnonyGoss

VIP Member
She covered one of my family members death and titled it “murdered over changing her Facebook status” the comments on there are heartbreaking for me because of the misinformation she spread, half facts then half entertainment factor of exaggerating facts into lies, we can’t do anything about it we have tried, I don’t know how she gets away with it
That's so sad. Sorry to hear. If she doing more harm than good, you and your family can contact her to take the video down.

Lucia

VIP Member
Bailey never shuts the fuck up about Hello Fresh I think :/ I don’t watch her very much. Mainly when I’m in the bath but I’m sure she’s sponsored by them a lot 😣
All the true crime ones even Stephanie Harlowe peddle hello fresh or someother crap

Blue Rose

VIP Member
another first time poster here too! i just saw her tweet where she said about taking a two week break off 'for the first time ~ever~' - does anyone else think this is a lie and that she has taken time off just to have a break before? idk i might be wrong but i recall her taking breaks in the past
I think before she’s filmed videos to be posted whilst she was having a break, so had to work more beforehand. Maybe this time she’ll just have 2 weeks of no uploads.

She drags her videos out way too much now in my opinion. If Georgia Marie (love her) can tell a case in one video, it shouldn’t require her to make a 3 parter like with the moors murders, just boring fluff
She's done another 3 parter now with the Dorothea Puente case.

Bilbo16

VIP Member
We hear about Editor Jack all the time which makes me think maybe she didn't hire anyone? seems odd to credit one person you've hired but not another
Exactly that. She literally never mentions anyone in terms of research which leads me to believe either she didn’t hire anyone, or she thinks that little of them 😅😅

Lucia

VIP Member
Also Coffeehouse Crime is good. I’ve seen a lot of people say he’s quite somber, but I think it’s in keeping with the topic to be honest, and he’s always pretty respectful in the way he talks about everyone involved. He seems to do his research too, and it’s not just from Wikipedia.
I recently found him I quite like the way he tells the stories he's very respectful.

Lucy2326

Used to watch eleanors videos a while ago amd stopped watching.. just watched the ana kriegel video and she is so disrespectful, laughing and giggling throughout both videos, pulling strange video's and looking at herself in the view finder nonstop.
Pulling strange faces i meant 🤦‍♀️

anon20

VIP Member
I swear I'm not normally this petty even on a gossip forum but the giggling??? On her Instagram stories when she does her giggly ditzy thing I seriously have to think if she's just constantly stoned or something??
I’ve always thought she might be a weed smoker😂

KawaiiSloth

Chatty Member
Georgias voice really goes through me, she drags the last letter of every word🤣 any other recommendations? There’s only so much Bailey sarian I can watch 😂
I recently discovered Hailey Elizabeth, who is really good. And Danielle Kirsty.

• Heart