Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Katrina_AK_0099

In what universe is this top flattering?!? You could be Naomi Campbell and you'd still look like you're wearing a beach tent. Oh, Elle... sweetie, you look huge in that disaster.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

svdwoodsen

VIP Member
Continuation of the threads for Elle Florence, also known as the desperate, lying scammer with a thousand names (dodgy much?):

Eleanor Lecocq
Eleonore Lecocq
Elle Lecocq
Eleanor Florence Marie Lecocq

Thank you ladies for the new thread title. These threads truly "clip at a quick pace." :cool: :m

If Rick moved his life to Vancouver, I wonder if they'd still be together. Elle could still have her creature comforts, plus she'd have a man "luff of my life" by her side. Thoughts?
If they broke up due to something money related, which many of us suspected (maybe momma G put her foot down and wasn't willing to spoil Smelley + Rickets), I doubt Vancouver would've made a difference. I think they might've lasted a bit longer if they moved into Elle's apartment instead of her running off to Swampland, but Dicky probably would've gotten resentful super quickly, especially after meeting the Dolls and their partners. He will probably wax lyrical about how they're all shallow and are form over substance or whatever.

Last edited:

thepinky

Why does she feel need to make stupid unnecessary comments that only make her seen even more annoying and pretentious? Like in this video, she says she feels there isn't a universal standard for masks... duh? Thank you so much for the astute observation :rolleyes:Or in the apartment tour when she said the blue hydrangeas on her table were very Blair Waldorf/Gossip Girl... like wtf? She can never just mention an item – there always has to be a story, reference to something else, proof of her exotic European heritage. Also the way she talks is so odd and not just her upspeak and weird pronunciations. She randomly emphasizes random words in the middle of her sentence or her voice will randomly go high

• Haha

MUALover

Chatty Member
Quiting her job and moving to Florida was the dumbest decision Elle ever made (if she wasn't fired). She can stay at her MFDA of Canada job and look for other law work, work pro-bono, etc... on the side. Rick could have moved to Vancouver (his law degree is transferable to Canada, Elle's is not transferable to the USA) if he really loved her and wanted to be with her.

Elle makes one poor decisions after another. Let me tell you, losing your job is a way worse feeling than being dumped. And Rick is hardly a catch that she needs to move to Florida to pursue him.

• Heart

202leda

Monica Lewinsky is pretty cool though. I watched the John Oliver interview with her and she seems smart and has a lot of perspective. And she can make fun of her self. Every time Elle acts like she's making fun of herself or saying "tounge in cheek" she's not she's just trying to humble brag. Now I'm going to watch Monica's TED talk
Oh I agree, I think Monica owns up to her experiences in the White House and has been able to move past her affair. Unlike Elle who just keeps digging her heels in the sand and not admitting to her mountain of lies and mistakes.

Not to mention Monica looks better now than she did back in the day. It took me a long time to find that old photo with her Elle hairdo and pearl necklace 😂

• Haha

ccc123000

Chatty Member
It seems like she's all about baring her chest nowadays. How uncomfortable do you guys think she was biking wearing that green dressy, plunging neckline top with her boobs hanging out? Then she pairs it with Lululemon tights and keds. LOL. Her fashion/dress sense is just nonexistent. If she wants to show some skin, why not wear a sporty Lulu top that is at least appropriate for activities like biking? Pick a lane and stick to it, Eleanor. This is just like the mishmash of furnishings in her apartment.

Oh and I forgot to mention, who goes to the farmer's market in that getup + a pearl necklace? LOL

• Haha
My goodness... Princess really outdid herself in jumping on the current b&w photo bandwagon with her new Instagram glamour shot!

She is clearly aiming for the overlap in the Venn diagram of dudes she wants to entice and people she wants to convince that she is not a vapid idiot, despite overwhelming evidence to the contrary.

She must be exhausted from kinda, sorta, just barely, nominally, self-servingly showing up for social justice -with her boobs on display so that it's worth! her! while! Those dates don't book themselves!!

I do hope she treats herself! Her life is HARD!

If anyone questions her in the comments, I wonder if she will get mad and declare her space as hers for her voice alone, as she did with her virtue signaling post during the 48 hour period when she claimed to care about Black lives.

• Haha

drewberry_moore

I'm curious - do any of you ladies get excited about the Nordstrom sale like so many YouTubers do? I've shopped it before but honestly find better deals throughout the year from other retailers. I don't quite get the fuss, despite the fact that it's touted as the "only" sale with brand new everything.
I used to get excited for the NSale, though not to the extent the YT community does. In previous years I'd pick up a few pieces, maybe 3-5 things.

This year I've made a concerted effort to enjoy the clothes I already have, so no NSale for me.

Food4Thought

With all the ways this world is slowly being flushed down the toilet it's been hard for me to get into the "mood" to watch any of her bullshit videos. All I can assume is she is on Guy #12 or so and desperately trying to get someone to stick to her Teflon ass.

Honestly, any time I think of her garbage fire of a life, it makes me super thankful that I'm with an incredibly normal, amazingly supportive partner and raising a family. Even with our struggles with raising a child with special needs and my own health issues, I wouldn't trade it for a second to be a privileged princess like Eleanor. I'd rather have a messy life than one that's all smoke and mirrors trying to get validation from complete strangers.

• Haha

Katrina_AK_0099

I’m confused... so her “customized”’ engagement diamond ring wasn’t actually from Tiffany??!!! :oops:..
The truth is, we don't know. Elle claimed it was a custom Tiffany ring, and many people on Gurugossip explained their reasons for believing that to be a lie. Some also believed it was another Elle half-truths -- they thought maybe it was a really old custom Tiffany from Elle's granny, or that it was bought secondhand.

I'll say this. I'm no ring expert, and I don't care about jewelry. But if you had a custom ring made by a world famous jeweller, wouldn't you at least do some close-up shots of the ring?!? Seems so shady that Elle never took a decent photo of the ring or showed it on video.

What we can confirm is that she had a ring, took a photo of said ring with a Tiffany box in the background, and then got dumped by Rick and we never heard of the ring again. Maybe it's in storage alongside her Sentaler coats and designer sneakers?

MissGlam21

I found this as I was scrolling through her IG feed to get a screenshot of her Tiffany ring post.

HOW MANY MEN HAVE POSED WITH HER IN THIS EXACT SPOT?!?! Maybe take it one step at a time Elle and get to know better the person you’re dating (ahem, Rick) before spewing out “from my family to yours” posts in this exact spot in Hawaii. 😂

Attachments

• Haha

svdwoodsen

VIP Member
The tennis bracelet clasp saga makes me think that if she didn't like her ring, she'd have let him know. So perhaps it was customised in a similar scenario. Or maybe it was just resized. Does resizing count as customisation? In that case I'd use the word "resize", but maybe that's just me. Also, I've never perused the Tiffany's engagement ring selection, but I suspect there are copies of them sold at just about any accessories store/department in the world, kind of like copies of the Kate Middleton ring seem to show up at the most random places. A man who uses a box as a tv-stand probably isn't too precious about jewellery.
I think Elle actually compromised a lot more in her relationship with Rick than she ever did with Joe, because she was 30+ at that point and finally had a man who proposed. I'm sure she's smart enough to realize that once her relationships get to the live-in stage, her days are numbered (Chris pulled the plug within months and Joe lasted just under a year or around there). That's why despite the shortness and LDR nature of their relationship, she quickly dropped everything and went to wait on Dickles hand and foot while kicking off wedding planning immediately (why couldn't they have taken a bit more time to know each other, especially given the shortness of the courtship?). I suspect that's why she accepted his dodgy swampland location, complete lack of furniture, old age and divorce, general weirdness, and lack of career success relative to her exes. He was the only one who gave her an actual shot at getting married.

Heretosnoop

I'm sure she's running around Seattle pretending she's a clawsy lawyer who is a #GirlBoss with her own Alibaba business and is a cat rescuer and animal lover. Not to mention lying to them like she did Dean, as said in his reddit post, about never being engaged.

Eleanor, here's some advice. If you want to be a kept woman, stop pretending you're independent 🤷🏼‍♀️

svdwoodsen

VIP Member
Can the top be any more stretched over her hips? 😂 It looks sooo bad
View attachment 209383View attachment 209384View attachment 209385

Also - THE SMIRK™
She really has reasons to smirk, doesn't she... Let me think... Almost 32 year old woman has been unemployed for over a year, dumped by men at least 4 times in a row (even by Rickdiana Jones whose shabby dungeon got renovated using her own money in exchange for a piss-colored Tiffany knockoff engagement ring), too embarrassed to return to Vancouver where her employer probably still can't believe his luck - the employee who spent every lunch hour shopping, quit voluntarily. I wouldn't be smirking if I was her, rather crying at my miserable life, the bed I made myself by being a nasty, self-centered, greedy b*tch.
Yeah....not flattering. Not sure if the brand just cuts that way or Smelley bought a size that doesn't fit properly. Either way, it makes me want to stay away from Sweaty Betty. At this point, brands maybe should pay Smelley not to wear their items because based on her looks, all the stuff looks stretched out, fits like a sausage casing, and makes you look wide all at the same time. 😂

Also 💀 @ THE SMIRK™

ETA - She looks short-waisted in that Sweaty Betty jacket! Her shape is very odd, it was noticeable in those too-tight rust colored pants. She mentioned that she's somewhat pear shaped but usually pear shapes have a more defined waist. I imagine a lot of it must be hereditary and her lack of muscle tone. But I did laugh out loud when she said the one pair of leggings were nice because they weren't too tight around the cankle ankle! :ROFLMAO:
Oh my God that little rant she went on about how most leggings are too tight around the ankles...no they're not Smelley, not for most of us because we actually have ankles. I don't know anyone whose ever had that problem besides her. 💀 💀 💀

She is what I would call "barrel-shaped." Here is a reference :m:ROFLMAO:

1597243407043.png

In case you ladies are curious, here's how it fits on the model. Elle's really making the fabric of that jacket work. :ROFLMAO:
1597244166541.png
1597244197476.png

Last edited:
  • Haha

thecatlass

VIP Member
Smelle tends to exaggerate all negative things that happened to her. A perfect example is the story of how she cut her hand at university. She turned it to an international tragedy and life threatening experience warranting a thirty minute rant during vlogmas. Given what a nasty liar and scammer she is right now, I wouldn't be surprised if kids disliked her because she was a holier than thou little b*tch. You know, the kind of teacher's pet, a person that will never fail to remind the teacher that homework was due this week. She probably wouldn't shut up about being EXOTIC and others had enough of her. At 13 years old would you want to be friends with a girl that lives in a house that even your grandma would dread and whose hobby is polishing Tiffany jewellery, naming Christmas trees and applying glittery makeup? 😂

• Haha

thecatlass

VIP Member
Smelle's recipe blog has 3 posts, all of them churned out in May 2020. Nothing else afterwards. I have a feeling she had her eyes on some foodie guy but it didn't work out so she gave up on becoming a blogger chef 😂

• Haha

svdwoodsen

VIP Member
Great description of The Dolls ™, honestly. I know some GG ladies were praising some of the Dolls who are #girlboss goals and wearing new Chanel pieces and Instagramming about their sangria-soaked weekends at the cottage. Which is fine, but really not that important. With everything that's happened in the last few months, I just can't be bothered with all the fakeness that comes from people, like Elle and The Dolls™, who preen and curate their life for social media.

I can't recall if Joe ever met the Dolls? I think Elle was maybe a tiny bit embarrassed by Joe and his -- sorry, just being very frank here -- baldness and somewhat dry and dull personality? I am being really harsh, I know, but from what we saw he didn't seem like the most talkative or engaging person. I think she is so insecure that she hid him away from those posh events at the Vancouver Club.
To be honest, I never got the impression that they were socialites, just upper middle class young women who happened to pay for a membership at the Vancouver Club. Going to the family cottage on the weekends is a regular past time for a lot of us living in Canada, not just for the ultra wealthy. Nothing wrong with that either but I think those girls and Elle are all a lot more image conscious than they let on, and the fact that they're trying so hard to portray this makes me think they're probably more similar to Smelle socioeconomically than not. The fact that they all gather together to strategically take matchy photos during holidays and call themselves "The Dolls" is a giveaway that the lifestyle they're trying to present is not part of their regular, daily lives.

Baldness is pretty common in men (including wealthy ones) so I'm not entirely sure about that part but I do think overall, Joe is probably quite average relative to the sorts of men that the Dolls are dating or aspire to date. He seems nice but as you said, pretty dull and kind of awkward, so I can see him not really fitting in with those girls and their partners. He's also cute in a dorky way but not handsome or tall/fit and I'm guessing Elle won't have a ton of luck showing him off to them (and I doubt Joe will be the type to play along for long). The only people she's consistently managed to impress are her select middle aged viewers, but they even called Rickets accomplished and handsome so clearly their judgment is questionable.

• Haha

boredstrom

VIP Member
I don’t think Elle should be doing anything except be herself otherwise she wouldn’t be Elle. We wouldn’t do what she’s done/doing and a lot of advice has been offered. For me she’s become a character study and entertainment. Just sit back and enjoy the show! She’s on the path to self destruct due to her selfishness and dishonesty. I have long stopped feeling sorry for her.
Yup. For all the 'she needs to' and 'she should' that has been offered here most of us hope she doesn't. I'm realistic enough to admit at this point #divorcemas2020 isn't happening, but I think 2021 could be the big year for the Elle Show.