Elaine12Jones #9 Her dreams have come true, she’s eating for two, thinks covid’s the flu, Will has no clue.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah she has a couple. Both say the baby is due in July so I would assumed she’s not had it yet as I imagine she would change that asap, probably as she’s coming out

Reactions: 4
She’s actively posting on her Elaine with baby account, you can see her post numbers going up. It was on 1287 the other day when I went to find her, it’s now on 1293. Wish we could see! Wonder if she’s had her then? I’d love to see what she looks like now and how she’s managing with the weight gain, she was OBSESSED with dieting and losing weight.

Reactions: 8
She’s actively posting on her Elaine with baby account, you can see her post numbers going up. It was on 1287 the other day when I went to find her, it’s now on 1293. Wish we could see! Wonder if she’s had her then? I’d love to see what she looks like now and how she’s managing with the weight gain, she was OBSESSED with dieting and losing weight.
It’s probably her 10th birthday present haul pics 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’ve not been on here for a while, but when I saw there were we comments on here I thought She had already had baby. I’m busting to get updates. Wonder if She will do a YouTube video to show us the baby? Wonder how She is coping in this heat being so pregnant? I have so many nosey questions 🤣

Reactions: 3
The any account that comes up for me is the elandbaby account
Same! But if I go on one of my other accounts I see it 🤷‍♀️ I’ve never tried to follow that account so no idea how she has blocked me? Baby Pearson is obviously not here yet if she has that much time on her hands to block random accounts from seeing a private insta lol 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I can see her Elainewithbaby account cos I’ve not tried to follow it but I got blocked on her other one cos I tried to add her 🤣

Reactions: 1
Elaine goss here for you, you’re welcome. . She told that mummy of Matilda girl who I speak to sometimes that she can’t be friends with anyone from YouTube or online as it’s a toxic place (here). And that she doesn’t want her baby being brought anywhere near it. She has apparently deleted her YouTube channel and will never post again anywhere publicly. The accounts she does have are for in her words ‘true friends and family’. So there you go, no more Elaine the pain anymore.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Elaine goss here for you, you’re welcome. . She told that mummy of Matilda girl who I speak to sometimes that she can’t be friends with anyone from YouTube or online as it’s a toxic place (here). And that she doesn’t want her baby being brought anywhere near it. She has apparently deleted her YouTube channel and will never post again anywhere publicly. The accounts she does have are for in her words ‘true friends and family’. So there you go, no more Elaine the pain anymore.
She’s got no ‘true friends’ and I don’t think she’s got a big family, so why not just get rid of it all together Elaine?! WhatsApps a great place to send pics of Matilda to friends and family 😉

Reactions: 10
She got what she wonts now he pays for it all she lives in is house less he wised up to her and kicked her out and she back up Newcastle single living with her mum

Reactions: 7