Elaine12Jones #9 Her dreams have come true, she’s eating for two, thinks covid’s the flu, Will has no clue.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This has to be the longest pregnancy... sure she announced it years ago... 👶🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 7
To me what I dont get is how easy she fell with will when she was with Neil all those years and nothing?

Reactions: 1
I could just imagine on her dating checklist
- do you want children?
- are you able to have children? If not 👋🏻.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yes I know but it makes me wonder whether he just didn't want children. I forget what she says now.
I thought that too. They’d been trying for a very very long time and Neil is much older than her. Maybe at some point he just decided he didn’t want to be an old dad so didn’t put the effort in. Does anyone know whether he ever tried counselling or hypnotherapy for his ejaculation problem? I remember Elaine said it stemmed from an ex girlfriend of Neil’s having a miscarriage.

Reactions: 1
She always painted Neil to be the issue but it can’t be very pleasant being made to spunk into a cup for your wife. Doesn’t really make the having a child together a very inviting experience so I would be surprised if he made no effort to improve things.

Reactions: 4
I can’t believe she left him because they couldn’t have children together and then 6 months down the line with will, she’s pregnant! After 13 years with someone she was so easily able to move on and be pregnant with someone else! Why didn’t she just lose a couple of stone to get ivf? They were offered it for free! She could have lost a few stone, made herself feel great, have a chance of a healthier pregnancy, and had a baby with her husband. That was too hard work for princess Elaine though. She always said why should she, as it wasn’t her with the problem?! That’s marriage Elaine, compromise, we do things for each other. I wouldn’t dream of leaving my husband because of that, I’d do anything and everything to increase our chances no matter what I had to do. It just says it all about her though.

Reactions: 16
I can’t believe she left him because they couldn’t have children together and then 6 months down the line with will, she’s pregnant! After 13 years with someone she was so easily able to move on and be pregnant with someone else! Why didn’t she just lose a couple of stone to get ivf? They were offered it for free! She could have lost a few stone, made herself feel great, have a chance of a healthier pregnancy, and had a baby with her husband. That was too hard work for princess Elaine though. She always said why should she, as it wasn’t her with the problem?! That’s marriage Elaine, compromise, we do things for each other. I wouldn’t dream of leaving my husband because of that, I’d do anything and everything to increase our chances no matter what I had to do. It just says it all about her though.
I think it was quite clear she didn't really love or respect Neil at all during her years she broadcasted her self on youtube. Some disgusting behaviour towards Neil. He's well rid! Unlucky for Will though!

Reactions: 9
I hope Neil is still with Debbie and having the time of his life! He deserves it

Reactions: 6
Jeeeez How is the kid not in school yet, feels like she’s been pregnant for literally years 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6