Elaine12Jones #9 Her dreams have come true, she’s eating for two, thinks covid’s the flu, Will has no clue.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She got what she wonts now he pays for it all she lives in is house less he wised up to her and kicked her out and she back up Newcastle single living with her mum
Ooh could you imagine?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Was thinking about Elaine as something reminded me of her (dont even 🤣) when she was with Neil she did seem to have a very sheltered old fashioned life style. Like they'd go for drives and then have naps. She liked all the music Neil liked (no offence to anyone) and she wasn't ever very current in all that she did. I honestly think she is with Will for a baby as before she blocked me on the pregnancy grouo it was always 'my baby' etc, he was never mentioned. Something very odd with both her marriage and her current relationship... also I found this whilst clearing out my Instagram inbox.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Feel sorry for the baby tbh. She will be the strictest mum ever and undoubtedly she will slack on things as she always seemed so lazy in her vlog videos. I wonder if she’s actually had to cook for herself and Will because Neil did EVERYTHING in their house and she didn’t lift a finger.

Hi Elaine 👋🏻, we all know you read here.

Reactions: 5
Feel sorry for the baby tbh. She will be the strictest mum ever and undoubtedly she will slack on things as she always seemed so lazy in her vlog videos. I wonder if she’s actually had to cook for herself and Will because Neil did EVERYTHING in their house and she didn’t lift a finger.

Hi Elaine 👋🏻, we all know you read here.
Yeah I feel sorry for the baby too, and will tbh. He's definately just being used as a baby daddy. She'll have what she wants soon and it won't be how she imagined and she'll regret it and then leave him. And then she'll come back to YouTube. I'm calling it now.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I wonder if that why it didn't last when that Lee I won't to say is name was wonder if he court her poking hole in the condom's 🤣. Because I think she the kinder person to do tit like that just for a baby. We all no what she like she was offered fertility treatment on NHS but wouldn't lose the weight well she kinds did once but throw Cambridge and had stop doing that because of her health and piled every pound plus more on then witch because one her friend had ivf with high BMI and they wouldn't let her. witch non stop about her fertility when there's worse people out there can't have kids and she just block.them when there trying to help but she on her golden thrown now when her baby daddy all smug

Reactions: 3
Any news yet? As much as I don’t like Elaine I hope her birth goes well and baby is healthy. Having recently had my first baby (a boy :sneaky:) I now appreciate just how traumatic birth can be (although thankfully mine was quite smooth sailing, but some of my NCT friends weren’t so lucky) and how hard it is to adjust to life with a newborn. The first 4 weeks were so so hard, Elaine is definitely going to struggle! As I’ve said before I think she’ll run back to her mums and raise the baby with her mum instead of Will. She’s going to have a major ‘what have I done’ moments when baby arrives

Reactions: 11
I don't think we will hear any more from her, it's hard having kids so I imagine it will be a huge shock to her system when she's left alone with the baby without her mum to pop in o_O

Reactions: 10
Any news yet? As much as I don’t like Elaine I hope her birth goes well and baby is healthy. Having recently had my first baby (a boy :sneaky:) I now appreciate just how traumatic birth can be (although thankfully mine was quite smooth sailing, but some of my NCT friends weren’t so lucky) and how hard it is to adjust to life with a newborn. The first 4 weeks were so so hard, Elaine is definitely going to struggle! As I’ve said before I think she’ll run back to her mums and raise the baby with her mum instead of Will. She’s going to have a major ‘what have I done’ moments when baby arrives
Congratulations on your new baby boy :love:

Does anyone know if Elaine has had her baby? I can't imagine she'd keep it a secret too long. I'm way too old now for all the pregnancy, new baby youtube videos and IG accounts but I'm sure she is out there somewhere complaining about how hard it is!

Reactions: 4
She is very quiet. I thought she would announce it on YouTube. I really didn't think she'd be this quiet.

Reactions: 1
It still says she’s due in July on her Instagram but she’s uploaded quite a few photos this week. It was 1293 and it’s 1298 now so I imagine she’s had the baby. She loves being talked about so will keep the ‘due in July’ in the bio because it keeps her in conversation. I doubt she will come back, but it’s to no loss to the YouTube world. Hopefully becoming a parent will finally make her grow up though.

Reactions: 9