Elaine12Jones #9 Her dreams have come true, she’s eating for two, thinks covid’s the flu, Will has no clue.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My friend is the mummy meets matilda channel. She said that after she’d been so nice to Elaine and offered her lots of advice and baby tips inc talking about possible names, that Elaine had blocked and deleted her off Instagram and Facebook. Mummymeetsmatilda was one of her 6 or 7 few followers on her Instagram. Funny that, now I know why she blocked my friend. There’s a million other names on this planet, why she couldn’t choose one of those instead of copying. I feel so sorry for mummymeetsmatilda now, honestly what a cow. She must be jealous of what she has - because she’s loaded vlogs recently of her and her daughter. She was upset because she honestly thought her and Elaine were friends as they’d been speaking for years. Il tell her not to bother being upset now, and also that she’s stolen her baby name.
Imagine being that bitter and crazy. Why couldn’t she just be a grownup and have an adult conversation about wanting to use the name?

Reactions: 3
I'm not one to stick up for Elaine, but you can't steal a name. Especially one as well known as Matilda. Lot's of people are called the same name. If she liked that name then she's allowed to use it. It's not copying, unless the name you give your child is something so obscure that they are the only person in the world called that name then chances are everyone has "copied" their childs name from someone else. Blocking and deleting is typical Elaine though, just admit you love the name and want to use it.

Reactions: 10
I'm not one to stick up for Elaine, but you can't steal a name. Especially one as well known as Matilda. Lot's of people are called the same name. If she liked that name then she's allowed to use it. It's not copying, unless the name you give your child is something so obscure that they are the only person in the world called that name then chances are everyone has "copied" their childs name from someone else. Blocking and deleting is typical Elaine though, just admit you love the name and want to use it.
Meh, you know the point I was making. I am aware that it’s a popular name and there’s no problem but her behaviour is a problem

Reactions: 7
Yes I agree that you can’t steal a name. Personally I couldn’t give a toss if someone I know wants to name their child the same as mine. We all agree that the problem here though is Elaine’s petty ridiculous behaviour. There’s a reason she has no friends...

Reactions: 4
I don’t see the issue with friends using the same baby names. One of my best mates named her daughter the same as mine. It’s more the fact that Elaine finds it impossible to be an adult in situations and resorts to blocking and deleting people like a petty idiot. That could have made the person she did that too feel awful for no reason. She’s a child and she’s about to have her own child. Scary.

I think it’s more imagining the bleeping SCENES if someone did the same to Elaine 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don't have kids but I wouldn't mind someone naming their child after mine ....I would have more of an issue if someone was copying clothes and dress sense etc

I never said there’s a problem it’s been taken way out of context. I was saying what had happened with this girl and Elaine, that just because she had something she wanted she blocked and deleted her out of her life. Let’s move on :)

Reactions: 6
Shes 'advising' people now, baring in mind it's her first baby.

• Haha
OK, think she's blocked me? Although I'm rely annoyed how she worked out it was me. Unless she left. Sorry there won't be anymore updates.

• Sad
OK, think she's blocked me? Although I'm rely annoyed how she worked out it was me. Unless she left. Sorry there won't be anymore updates.
Gutted. Proves she must be reading here though 👀👋

Reactions: 4
I wonder if you were to message someone with the site she’s on then they can check 🤣😩. It’s probably just a coincidence, she’s probably still doing her usual dummy spit and run 🏃‍♀️ ermmm ok not run but ermmm waddle

Reactions: 1
I wonder if you were to message someone with the site she’s on then they can check 🤣😩. It’s probably just a coincidence, she’s probably still doing her usual dummy spit and run 🏃‍♀️ ermmm ok not run but ermmm waddle
I am actually tempted to do that. Literally she posts on their every day. I've never posted so how she knew I do not know.

Reactions: 1
I am actually tempted to do that. Literally she posts on their every day. I've never posted so how she knew I do not know.
Anyone else a bit suspicious about @Emxxx ?
Seems a bit odd they have so much information but won’t share the page! And then all of sudden been blocked lol 🤔 🧐 🤨

Reactions: 2
Anyone else a bit suspicious about @Emxxx ?
Seems a bit odd they have so much information but won’t share the page! And then all of sudden been blocked lol 🤔 🧐 🤨
And I think she recognised my name from years ago when I commented on something (my YouTube name is literally my name). Unless your pregnant I dont see why you'd need to know the group.

Reactions: 2
I don’t get suspicious feelings from @Emxxx. We all know what Elaine is like with her blocking and deleting of people/Instagram/YouTube.