Elaine12Jones #9 Her dreams have come true, she’s eating for two, thinks covid’s the flu, Will has no clue.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well she’s definitely had the baby. Her Instagram bio has changed and no longer has “baby girl due in July”. There’s just a pink heart there now.

As much as I think she’s an utter head, I hope her and baby are healthy.

I can’t help but feel she’s had a huge shock though and will be struggling, especially with all the in laws now next door!

Reactions: 12
Well she’s definitely had the baby. Her Instagram bio has changed and no longer has “baby girl due in July”. There’s just a pink heart there now.

As much as I think she’s an utter head, I hope her and baby are healthy.

I can’t help but feel she’s had a huge shock though and will be struggling, especially with all the in laws now next door!
I saw this too and wondered if it was to get us wondering whether everything is ok or not but then that’s a bit of an odd thing to do if so. Yes bet she’s loving the in-laws round 🤣

Reactions: 1
All I’m asking is if we can see a copy of the new updated blue jobs and pink jobs list because we all know Will has now got 78 and Elaines just says ‘afternoon naps’

• Haha
Reactions: 7
All I’m asking is if we can see a copy of the new updated blue jobs and pink jobs list because we all know Will has now got 78 and Elaines just says ‘afternoon naps’
Pink jobs and Blue jobs is so old fashioned!

Reactions: 5
Pink jobs and Blue jobs is so old fashioned!
Lol are they? I’m never gonna cut the lawn lol or pick the dogs tit up!! Or check the oil and tyres on the car… #sorrynotsorry 😆 I never burnt me bra, jobs for him, jobs for me 🙋‍♀️
oh Bloomin eck please don’t think I’m siding with miss lazy!! BUT! In my defence I’ve never labelled them PINK and BLUE jobs lol 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Lol are they? I’m never gonna cut the lawn lol or pick the dogs tit up!! Or check the oil and tyres on the car… #sorrynotsorry 😆 I never burnt me bra, jobs for him, jobs for me 🙋‍♀️
oh Bloomin eck please don’t think I’m siding with miss lazy!! BUT! In my defence I’ve never labelled them PINK and BLUE jobs lol 😂
Yeah it was more the whole pink and blue I was getting at 🤣🤣 so you're good 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 3
013F1E06-2C72-4460-BEB5-12799C244E76.png

Haven’t contributed to these threads in so long, I didn’t know they were still going on. As an old friend of Elaine something popped up in memories this morning and I wondered what she was up to. Shocked to see she’s had a little one but also know how desperate she was to be a mum.

Reactions: 17
I bet when it all settles down and she's in a routine, she'll come back to YouTube 🤞

Reactions: 5
Haha so she did use the name in the end. What a stupid way to end a friendship just because she wants to use the same name as someone else. Cute baby though, obv hope they’re all well etc not that she deserves much support off anyone with how she treats people.

Reactions: 9
I can't find the review on the actual Facebook page. Has She deleted it, or am I missing something? Maybe I'm on the wrong page?

Reactions: 3