Elaine12Jones #9 Her dreams have come true, she’s eating for two, thinks covid’s the flu, Will has no clue.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like she’s scrapped the Elaine with baby account and back at it trying to lose weight 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’m dying to know if she’s back on YouTube again, she just can’t help herself so she must be somewhere 🤔

Reactions: 8
Off topic, but does anyone watch Katy Beach? Her son is now one, what she went through to have him, he's a lovely chap!! So pleased for her!

Reactions: 5
Off topic, but does anyone watch Katy Beach? Her son is now one, what she went through to have him, he's a lovely chap!! So pleased for her!
Ah I love her! I also remember when she was pregnant she wasn’t too in your face with it (I didn’t get that impression from watching anyway) because she knew the struggles to get pregnant and was considerate to others feelings.

Reactions: 2
Ah I love her! I also remember when she was pregnant she wasn’t too in your face with it (I didn’t get that impression from watching anyway) because she knew the struggles to get pregnant and was considerate to others feelings.
Yes, their visits to Poland whilst she was having ivf treatment, she never mentioned it! She really comes across as a good mum.

Reactions: 1
aw I love Katy. Shes one I was rooting for to have a baby all along. I was so pleased it all worked out well for her. Shes just done a trip back to poland and visited the clinic with her boy to show the "results" of her last trip. I feel she is the complete opposite to Elaine in regards to being a mum.
Im missing Elaine content, I dont think she will be back to youtube any time soon though

Reactions: 4
yes and she lost so much weight to give them the best chance of treatment working. So happy for them x

Reactions: 4
I love her. She's so down to earth and lovely. So happy for them and her beautiful little boy

Reactions: 5
Just been doing a little late night can’t sleep snooping lol 😂 and so pleased to see Neil is living the life I think he always wanted but was held back by boring Elaine! He’s just been on a trip to Dubai 😳 and no sitting around the pool all day every day!!! good on yer lad 👍 and he is looking 🔥 🙊

Reactions: 10
Just been doing a little late night can’t sleep snooping lol 😂 and so pleased to see Neil is living the life I think he always wanted but was held back by boring Elaine! He’s just been on a trip to Dubai 😳 and no sitting around the pool all day every day!!! good on yer lad 👍 and he is looking 🔥 🙊

that's good! however i still dont think neil is a saint when he went after elaine despite her being barely 18 when they met and he was so much older

Reactions: 2