Elaine12Jones #9 Her dreams have come true, she’s eating for two, thinks covid’s the flu, Will has no clue.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes I was on one and saw her bump photos, birth post, posts about the baby.. but didn’t wanna post here in case she stopped posting. Seems she’s left them now though so can’t be nosey at all anymore damn it 🤣
She moaned about wills family quite a bit!
Think you were on the same one as me. Thought I was just blocked.

Reactions: 2
Yes I was on one and saw her bump photos, birth post, posts about the baby.. but didn’t wanna post here in case she stopped posting. Seems she’s left them now though so can’t be nosey at all anymore damn it 🤣
She moaned about wills family quite a bit!
Oooh what was she saying about Wills family?

I typed her name into Facebook and she’s reviewed a craft business who’s made gingerbread tree hangers with Will and Matildas name on them plus a baby’s 1st Christmas one 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
We all called it! LOL all she wanted is a baby. She probably ran from the Lee guy she practically cheated on Neil with because he didn't have any money/didn't want kids. I might go and read back some of the earlier threads for a laugh.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I took it as a joke too….although certainly a believable one :ROFLMAO: last time I checked neither her nor Will actually own the house they live in (it’s owned by his uncle) so if she left him she’d probably have to move out. My money’s still on her moving back home to her mum’s and raising the child with her mum instead

Reactions: 4
I took it as a joke too….although certainly a believable one :ROFLMAO: last time I checked neither her nor Will actually own the house they live in (it’s owned by his uncle) so if she left him she’d probably have to move out. My money’s still on her moving back home to her mum’s and raising the child with her mum instead
Ooh, being nosey now but how do you check if someone owns a house?

Reactions: 1
Ooh, being nosey now but how do you check if someone owns a house?
If you search on google for ‘Land Registry deeds’ it should take you to a page where you can search the register by postcode or map search. General public have to pay £3 for a digital copy of the title deeds, but it’s all instant so as soon as you make the online payment you can download the document. The deeds will tell you who owns it, how much they paid and whether there is a mortgage on the property. I find it fascinating because I’m a nosey cow :ROFLMAO:. It’s funny how many people like to lie about owning their own property!

If you search on google for ‘Land Registry deeds’ it should take you to a page where you can search the register by postcode or map search. General public have to pay £3 for a digital copy of the title deeds, but it’s all instant so as soon as you make the online payment you can download the document. The deeds will tell you who owns it, how much they paid and whether there is a mortgage on the property. I find it fascinating because I’m a nosey cow :ROFLMAO:. It’s funny how many people like to lie about owning their own property!
Ooh thanks! That’s well worth doing when you’re nosey like us 😂😂😉

• Haha
Any updates on Elaine or inside info? Would love to know how she’s getting on with Will and his family!

Reactions: 5