Elaine12Jones #9 Her dreams have come true, she’s eating for two, thinks covid’s the flu, Will has no clue.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've always wanted to know what happened between her and Denise and Steve?
Me too! I would love to know. I really like Denise, but not so keen on him, I wondered if anything happened between Elaine and Steve

I've always wanted to know what happened between her and Denise and Steve?
And Claire from The other side of 30.They seemed such good friends for a while

That’s an opinion of yours which you are more than entitled to
Someone who simply follows her on social media would not have been asked to sleep with her husband to see if the intimacy issues were due to Neil not being attracted to her. Not sure if he was aware that she asked me to ‘do the deed’ with him but I respectfully declined
What would she have thought if he could do it with me and not with her
She will know who you are now if she reads on here.Unless she asked more women than you to do the same. Watch Your back 😂

There’s a long list of fall outs
Debbie
Lisa
MummyMeetsMatilda

it’s in her trate to bin anyone that helps her out.
Claire from other side of 30 also. I didn't know Her and Debbie had fallen out!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
And wasn't she friends with Katy beach as well?
Yes! She bitched about her to someone and somehow the message got sent to Katy in error

She touched on it in one of her videos, think it was a Q&A

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
@TheSocialFlower what happened with her and MMM?
She and MMM was speaking about babies a few weeks ago and MMM was giving her some reccomendations and speaking about baby names, Elaine just blocked her off everything and deleted her off her Instagram. MMM asked why and she said it’s because of this site of trolls, but we all know it’s because she didn’t want to call her baby the same as MMM’s.

Reactions: 3
She and MMM was speaking about babies a few weeks ago and MMM was giving her some reccomendations and speaking about baby names, Elaine just blocked her off everything and deleted her off her Instagram. MMM asked why and she said it’s because of this site of trolls, but we all know it’s because she didn’t want to call her baby the same as MMM’s.
We all know Elaine is on here and posts on other peoples threads!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Elaine doesn't have any real friends simply because she can't maintain a friendship as she's so selfish

Reactions: 9
Oh I’ve just had a very interesting catch up! Remember the neighbour Tracey who moved away? She had two boys and was never mentioned in more recent vlogs or social media platforms. She obviously knew them both!

Reactions: 4
Anyone seen any updates from her anywhere? Dying to know how she’s finding motherhood. I bet it’s a massive shock to the system considering how lazy she is

Reactions: 2
It's a test for even the most strongest couples, let alone someone you've just shacked up with during lockdown. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If you want someone just about as irritating as Elaine then follow staceyfoodandfitness on insta. Omg this stupid woman had a baby a couple of months ago and she's done absolutely nothing but moan constantly about her baby. She wants her to nap every minute of the day and has been giving us her boring daily sleep score every day since this baby has been born 🤣 she makes her sleep in this suit that looks like a straight jacket, it looks uncomfortable. She's out what seems like every day for drinks and food..very high maintenance and god forbid if the baby disturbs her time 😂 she's forever having unneeded work done on her house too, it's hilarious and she moans about every little thing. Please watch and report back haha.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Well I can't believe it! Since I wrote about Staceyfoodandfitness her stories haven't been moaning every 2 seconds about the baby and she's actually showing a happier side which she never does..it's a miracle 😂 she must read on here haha. See if she keeps it up when she gets back from her holiday lol.

• Haha
I see Elaine has left some baby groups on FB. I wonder who pissed her off over there 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I see Elaine has left some baby groups on FB. I wonder who pissed her off over there 😂😂
Yes I was on one and saw her bump photos, birth post, posts about the baby.. but didn’t wanna post here in case she stopped posting. Seems she’s left them now though so can’t be nosey at all anymore damn it 🤣
She moaned about wills family quite a bit!

• Wow