Elaine12Jones #9 Her dreams have come true, she’s eating for two, thinks covid’s the flu, Will has no clue.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On Facebook I typed her name and on posts by her she had quite often advertised or shared adverts for staff at the local tearoom that I think Wills sister/mum/aunt or whatever has. Cindy!

Reactions: 3
Ooooo….the “Geordie living in North Yorkshire” has removed this part from her insta bio!! Have everything gone tits up with her North Yorkshire South African lover? She got what she wanted from him, now gone back up to Newcastle do we think? It was never going to last. Leaving her home town which she wouldn’t even do for Neil, to be with a man she knew 5 minutes and had a baby with. Hope reality hit her hard, smug cowbag that she was!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I think the real mystery is that Lee guy she met before she divorced Neil and before the new guy..The one she went on a costa date with? He was literally the reason she broke up with Neil i'm pretty sure, and then it seems like she dumped him/he dumped her straight after!

Reactions: 8
Neil's doing well look like haveing loads of family time nice breaks different place no siting by pool all day house looks nice

O wow she still with him wounder if any plans for number 2

He looks like he wants to anywhere else. Can almost see the pleading in his eyes 😂😂