Elaine12Jones #9 Her dreams have come true, she’s eating for two, thinks covid’s the flu, Will has no clue.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just been doing a little late night can’t sleep snooping lol 😂 and so pleased to see Neil is living the life I think he always wanted but was held back by boring Elaine! He’s just been on a trip to Dubai 😳 and no sitting around the pool all day every day!!! good on yer lad 👍 and he is looking 🔥 🙊
Neil looking hot? 😂

Neil looking hot? 😂
Is he still with Debbie? Glad he's doing well.

Reactions: 2
Omg this threat is actually fantastic!! I wonder how Princess Elaine is coping so far away from home without her mother at her beck and call 🤔

I actually used to like Elaine and was a regular viewer of her daily blogs but lost interest when it became apparent she was an actual lunatic. I was gobsmacked when she fell pregnant with a fella she’d known a whole 5 minutes but good on her, all she wanted was a baby.

the age gap with her and Neil I can’t really comment on because my fella is 19years my senior (difference is though I wasn’t a teenager when I met him haha)

found this threat while looking to see if she’d done one of her comebacks and I’ve read it through from #1 and I can’t say I’m surprised at half the crap she’s done over the years tbh.
let’s hope for a comeback soon!

Reactions: 3
i know this isnt katy beach's (ex friend of elaine lol) thread but just checked after a while and wow i am so happy for her, she seems like such a lovely mum and her son is so cute.

Reactions: 4
i know this isnt katy beach's (ex friend of elaine lol) thread but just checked after a while and wow i am so happy for her, she seems like such a lovely mum and her son is so cute.
She's always been one of my faves

His insta is Neil20jones - He looks happy and free bless him. He has done the spare room up as a games room, put his classic movie posters on the stairs, done the garden out and repainted the living room. He's also been to Dubai and some gigs, and has been taking Samba lessons. Poor guy has probably done more since splitting from Elaine than he did in 10 years with her!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
His insta is Neil20jones - He looks happy and free bless him. He has done the spare room up as a games room, put his classic movie posters on the stairs, done the garden out and repainted the living room. He's also been to Dubai and some gigs, and has been taking Samba lessons. Poor guy has probably done more since splitting from Elaine than he did in 10 years with her!
Must have blocked me because I can't find him.

Reactions: 1
He really looks well and I’m so happy for him.

O wow how much the house is changed no tit in the small room garden has nice outdoor set with lights look like he see is mum more and get on nice holiday I thought he would of moved back to is hometown he even going in lad night out o so please he doing ok.

I felt a bit sorry for him looking through his photos. 2019 backwards it was all how much he loved his wife. Elaine had it all with him, he worshipped the ground she walked on and it still wasn’t good enough for her. I hope he’s happy, he’s a nice chap. It’s great to see his touch on the house though with his posters, figurines etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I felt a bit sorry for him looking through his photos. 2019 backwards it was all how much he loved his wife. Elaine had it all with him, he worshipped the ground she walked on and it still wasn’t good enough for her. I hope he’s happy, he’s a nice chap. It’s great to see his touch on the house though with his posters, figurines etc.
Yes he did alot for her you can see he got rid of alot of stuff the small room was Elaine's makeup / gift room n I'm sure was treadmill in there now just a game thing he made n small cude shelf. Thm sure was pic of is on stairs that she hated because she comment about it well she walk up the stairs on a number of occasions and when then went on holiday was alway with her mum and all did sat sit buy the pool

Do you guys think her and whatever his name is broke up or are not on good terms? She removed the "In love with South African" or whatever BS she had in her bio.

• Wow
I think that’s been gone a while. It still says she livings in North Yorkshire where he is. Wouldn’t surprise me though, she wasn’t with him 5 minutes before moving in with him and with 6 months of meeting him she was pregnant!

Random but has anyone else noticed in Neil’s photos on his Instagram he grows chest hair now? No more Elaine removing it with hair removal cream 😂 as if she was that controlling and awful that she made him remove his chest hair!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
I think that’s been gone a while. It still says she livings in North Yorkshire where he is. Wouldn’t surprise me though, she wasn’t with him 5 minutes before moving in with him and with 6 months of meeting him she was pregnant!

Random but has anyone else noticed in Neil’s photos on his Instagram he grows chest hair now? No more Elaine removing it with hair removal cream 😂 as if she was that controlling and awful that she made him remove his chest hair!
She made him remove his chest hair? Really? 🙈