Elaine12Jones #9 Her dreams have come true, she’s eating for two, thinks covid’s the flu, Will has no clue.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah we were super close, things went downhill when she asked for a personal loan. Neil was out of work and she said they couldn’t manage that month
I lent her some cash, I didn’t give her a time frame in which to pay it back and just assumed she would send it back to me when she was back on her feet
About 2 years later and no payment, so I asked for it back, apparently it was my fault she had to get a pay day loan. If she didn’t spend so much of her cash on crap she could have sent over money little and often but to not pay a penny back over 2 years was an insult
Loving the tea !! Could I ask how much money it was?!

Reactions: 2
Wow. I honestly didn’t think she had any ‘actual’ friends! She always seemed such a loner on vlogs. She was very set in her routine so I couldn’t imagine her having a friend over to her house, she didn’t even allow her mum over. She used to go shopping every Saturday morning with her mum then come home to sleep, on a Sunday she just seemed to go for a drive like a 90 year old would.

sorry it was blinds that were constantly closed not curtains!

Yeah I was an actual friend at one point but I was the reason she needed to get a pay day loan and we fell out from then on
She was set in her routine but I would usually go over when she was already in the house, after shopping lol
I’m no sure that she didn’t allow her mam over, there was just limited room in her house so it was easier to go to her mam’s
To be fair, the sun used to come through the window and the TV was in front of the window, so in order to watch tv without the sun in your eyes they did have to be closed
I think it was also to limit her followers from identifying where she lived. There were no clear identifying markers but the might have recognised the cul de sac

Yeah I was an actual friend at one point but I was the reason she needed to get a pay day loan and we fell out from then on
She was set in her routine but I would usually go over when she was already in the house, after shopping lol
I’m no sure that she didn’t allow her mam over, there was just limited room in her house so it was easier to go to her mam’s
To be fair, the sun used to come through the window and the TV was in front of the window, so in order to watch tv without the sun in your eyes they did have to be closed
I think it was also to limit her followers from identifying where she lived. There were no clear identifying markers but the might have recognised the cul de sac
Yes, we could see in the vlogs the tv was in front of the window. I just thought she liked living in a hovel, her dressing gown or hoodie was glued to her back constantly.

How did you meet Elaine and Neil? are you the one who she went to school with and met up years later then Elaine & Neil went to her wedding? That seemed to fizzle out rather quickly after the wedding 🧐

Reactions: 1
I've always wanted to know what happened between her and Denise and Steve?
Steve and Elaine had a tiff as elaine got jealous about something. Denise stepped in and thats how they were no longer friends. I read it on a very early thread.
I also think there was something with Steve....he was clearly after her. He is a very sexually orientated person (you only have to watch his lives to know that). Maybe denise fell out with elaine due to this too

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Steve and Elaine had a tiff as elaine got jealous about something. Denise stepped in and thats how they were no longer friends. I read it on a very early thread.
I also think there was something with Steve....he was clearly after her. He is a very sexually orientated person (you only have to watch his lives to know that). Maybe denise fell out with elaine due to this too
Thanks, yes I always found Steve creepy, his day off would meet Elaine (and there was another girl) for coffee, used to feel sorry for Denise, she was always busy, he was always moaning about his ailments, very strange bloke imo.

Apologies for the long post but some points while they’re in my head!

Didn’t Elaine have a friend called Nikki or Nicole ?? In her early YouTube days?? She would buy Elaine and Neil thoughtful gifts like board games and Elaine would get her a nasty B&M special.

I’d love to know why Neil and Elaine split up?
Why she fell out with Debbie?
Why she fell out with Lisa (the lady with lovely red curly hair, think she lived near Elaine, she still posts videos on YouTube.

Elaine used to buy other YouTubers gift cards for Starbucks and even sent stevesvlogs girlfriend a box of chocolates on her birthday. This always seemed so desperate and begger friend to me!!

Who remembers when Elaine would buy her nieces rubbish Christmas present? And sit on the floor in spare room wrapping tat for hours listening to little mix and 7 club seven.

I used to really enjoy Elaine when she vlogged every day!

Anyway, think that’s enough for now! 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I wonder if she’s already got a spare room set up and has started buying Christmas tat and gift sets.. @newbie7788 were you lucky enough to receive any of these?

Last edited:
  • Haha
I’m sure she will have the stash of Guinness slippers, Terry’s chocolate orange and walnut whips at the ready 🎁

I wonder if she’s already got a spare set up and has started buying Christmas tat and gift sets.. @newbie7788 were you lucky enough to receive any of these?
Newbie is lurking but not replying. Last seen snooping this thread at 7:30 👀

Reactions: 3
In respect to newbie I don't think we should be directly asking / guessing who she is , otherwise she won't be able to share any more gossip!

Reactions: 7
Apologies for the long post but some points while they’re in my head!

Didn’t Elaine have a friend called Nikki or Nicole ?? In her early YouTube days?? She would buy Elaine and Neil thoughtful gifts like board games and Elaine would get her a nasty B&M special.

I’d love to know why Neil and Elaine split up?
Why she fell out with Debbie?
Why she fell out with Lisa (the lady with lovely red curly hair, think she lived near Elaine, she still posts videos on YouTube.

Elaine used to buy other YouTubers gift cards for Starbucks and even sent stevesvlogs girlfriend a box of chocolates on her birthday. This always seemed so desperate and begger friend to me!!

Who remembers when Elaine would buy her nieces rubbish Christmas present? And sit on the floor in spare room wrapping tat for hours listening to little mix and 7 club seven.

I used to really enjoy Elaine when she vlogged every day!

Anyway, think that’s enough for now! 😁
There’s a long list of fall outs
Debbie
Lisa
MummyMeetsMatilda

it’s in her trate to bin anyone that helps her out.

I was totally shocked at the time too
Imagine if it all went well and she realised the problem was that he didn’t find her attractive?
I’ve never heard about this thing with the loving room curtains, every time I went over they were always open so what ever she’s talking about there is a total lie. Maybe it was because of the glare coming through the window

oh god no, no gingerbread for me thank you. I would have been offended. It’s mad how she’s gets fixated on certain things.
there was a time when she would watch nothing but the office on TV. Literally start to end, then over again!
she would complain life was boring but then do absolutely nothing to change things
How on earth did it come up, her asking you to sleep with Neil? 😱

In respect to newbie I don't think we should be directly asking / guessing who she is , otherwise she won't be able to share any more gossip!
They’ve already given enough info out (without us prompting!) for Elaine to know who they are.

Ie. The money lending fiasco

Yeah I can only tolerate that much Elaine chat for one day anyway. It’s interesting and not shocking in the slightest, but oh was she such a bore 💤