Elaine12Jones #9 Her dreams have come true, she’s eating for two, thinks covid’s the flu, Will has no clue.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Spill the tea ☕ We’re all here for it

How is Neil getting on? Enjoying his life again?!
What would you like to know and I’ll try to tell you all I can

I haven’t been in touch with Neil since the split
From what I know he is dating someone else and has had a lot more visits to see his family down south
He was given the ultimatum when they got together - move up north because I’m not moving down south
He only got to see his family once or twice a year and even that was a struggle for Elaine
Having to travel so far or even worse put his mam and step dad up for a few days on an air bed. His mam is quite old and I thought she would have given up her bed but the princess can’t do that

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 12

From what I know he is dating someone else and has had a lot more visits to see his family down south
He was given the ultimatum when they got together - move up north because I’m not moving down south
He only got to see his family once or twice a year and even that was a struggle for Elaine
Having to travel so far or even worse put his mam and step dad up for a few days on an air bed. His mam is quite old and I thought she would have given up her bed but the princess can’t do that
We’re they actually lovey toward each other? I always thought it was strange.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3

You know when you’re shocked by something you read but actual not? This is Elaine to a tee. I really hope Neil is happy again. He always came across as a lovely guy and being with her must have been such a drain.

Reactions: 8

Elaborate on what you said .. her real life treatment of Neil was much more than was portrayed.
Also does she really dislike her sister as much as we think?

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Just belittling him in general
On camera you saw her jokingly appear to put him down, but a lot of it was intentional and not as jokey as it seemed
She would always witch about him not bringing in enough cash
She would say they have nothing in common, he would love to watch films and go to the cinema, she would never be a willing wife and engage in his interests, yet she always expected him to do whatever she wanted to do, like go and sit in her mams house for hours on end every Saturday evening
She never used to drink, however for some reason all of a sudden she became a gin lover. It wouldn’t surprise me if it was all for show as him is popular, hence her need to drink it
She always resented her sister for being more successful than her and for having kids before her. At one point her sister and partner were going to split up, then all of a sudden she’s pregnant and they’re happy as can be.
between the two sisters, there’s just something not quite right. They are in competition with each other and Elaine‘s disrespect of posting photos of the kids online against her sisters wishes just goes to show how petty she can be

• Wow
Reactions: 9
So why she come off insta now she had baby I remember her showing her sister kids why don't she won't everyone to see her baby or so no she treating will the same and there not a couple he's just a sperm donor and a bank for her

Would like no tho why big song and dance about them spliting. Up. With her mum. Was she thy same over her sister marriage to or that just eliane making things worse then they was

Reactions: 1
I've always wanted to know what happened between her and Denise and Steve?

So why she come off insta now she had baby I remember her showing her sister kids why don't she won't everyone to see her baby or so no she treating will the same and there not a couple he's just a sperm donor and a bank for her

Would like no tho why big song and dance about them spliting. Up. With her mum. Was she thy same over her sister marriage to or that just eliane making things worse then they was
Her relationship with social media is a strange one, she’s constantly on and off, I think she craves peoples attention and wants them to beg her to come back. In reality though, how many slimming world food hauls can you watch before it gets monotonous
She’s so contradictory, I think she just wants to keep her baby to selected people but I find it odd how she has an Instagram account for so many different aspects of her life. She’s had them for personal, online friends, slimming world, Cambridge. Kinda makes me feel like she’s hiding something or receiving inboxes from random men. Something just not right.
I do believe Will has been caught up in this by bad luck. She probably said that she needed to move in due to the divorce and he felt obliged to take her in. She’s constantly saying our house but as far as I know she’s never been able to save a penny, so it’s likely to be just his financial investment, not hers.
I don’t understand why her mam fell out with her over the divorce. Elaine and Neil were playing happy families whilst her nan and grandad were particularly ill so that it didn’t stress out her mam. Then when one of them passed away they told her and she couldn’t get her head around why they would want to split when they seemed happy. It’s all down to her lying. At the end of the day though, her mam should have respected their decision. She’s been divorced and has been unhappy in her current marriage, so why would she want her daughter to stay in an unhappy marriage. Doesn’t make sense to me

I've always wanted to know what happened between her and Denise and Steve?
I don’t actually know anything at all about this couple. But I would imagine it was something personal, maybe wife swapping went wrong (joke) but cutting people out of her life is something she’s good at. She can be so pally with people then all of a sudden they’re cut out.
She’s always thought she was better than everyone and looked down on others. There are some family friends of hers which she always referred to as common. Not everyone is privileged in life and to be fair they actually seemed like nice people. Hey ho, they don’t meet the Elaine standard so she can’t be seen to associate with them

Reactions: 5
Her relationship with social media is a strange one, she’s constantly on and off, I think she craves peoples attention and wants them to beg her to come back. In reality though, how many slimming world food hauls can you watch before it gets monotonous
She’s so contradictory, I think she just wants to keep her baby to selected people but I find it odd how she has an Instagram account for so many different aspects of her life. She’s had them for personal, online friends, slimming world, Cambridge. Kinda makes me feel like she’s hiding something or receiving inboxes from random men. Something just not right.
I do believe Will has been caught up in this by bad luck. She probably said that she needed to move in due to the divorce and he felt obliged to take her in. She’s constantly saying our house but as far as I know she’s never been able to save a penny, so it’s likely to be just his financial investment, not hers.
I don’t understand why her mam fell out with her over the divorce. Elaine and Neil were playing happy families whilst her nan and grandad were particularly ill so that it didn’t stress out her mam. Then when one of them passed away they told her and she couldn’t get her head around why they would want to split when they seemed happy. It’s all down to her lying. At the end of the day though, her mam should have respected their decision. She’s been divorced and has been unhappy in her current marriage, so why would she want her daughter to stay in an unhappy marriage. Doesn’t make sense to me

I don’t actually know anything at all about this couple. But I would imagine it was something personal, maybe wife swapping went wrong (joke) but cutting people out of her life is something she’s good at. She can be so pally with people then all of a sudden they’re cut out.
She’s always thought she was better than everyone and looked down on others. There are some family friends of hers which she always referred to as common. Not everyone is privileged in life and to be fair they actually seemed like nice people. Hey ho, they don’t meet the Elaine standard so she can’t be seen to associate with them
Anyone could know this stuff if you watched and followed Elaine on SM for a long time 🤔

Anyone could know this stuff if you watched and followed Elaine on SM for a long time 🤔
That’s an opinion of yours which you are more than entitled to
Someone who simply follows her on social media would not have been asked to sleep with her husband to see if the intimacy issues were due to Neil not being attracted to her. Not sure if he was aware that she asked me to ‘do the deed’ with him but I respectfully declined
What would she have thought if he could do it with me and not with her

• Wow
Reactions: 10
No, this poster knows a lot more than someone who just watched her for a long time. Even my friend was friends with her but didn’t know half of what’s been told, because Elaine lives a complete lie. I’d love to know who this member actually is…

Well, we all know she loves to read Tattle, so when she sees this she’s going to kick off somewhere online!

No, this poster knows a lot more than someone who just watched her for a long time. Even my friend was friends with her but didn’t know half of what’s been told, because Elaine lives a complete lie. I’d love to know who this member actually is…
I was a personal friend of the couple’s for a number of years however that dwindled away
After reading this, I thought you guys should know what she’s really like

Well, we all know she loves to read Tattle, so when she sees this she’s going to kick off somewhere online!
No doubt she will figure out who I am by what I said about the Neil situation, but never mind. I don’t know anyone in their right mind who would ask another woman to sleep with their husband to ‘test him out’

No doubt she will work out who I am when she reads this

We’re they actually lovey toward each other? I always thought it was strange.
No, never at all
I never saw any affection between them
Anything you saw on camera was fabricated
She used to tell him to brush his teeth before kissing her and intimacy was probably a bit less spontaneous especially when being told you had to shower before hand to make sure you were clean

Last edited:
  • Heart
I was a personal friend of the couple’s for a number of years however that dwindled away
After reading this, I thought you guys should know what she’s really like

No doubt she will figure out who I am by what I said about the Neil situation, but never mind. I don’t know anyone in their right mind who would ask another woman to sleep with their husband to ‘test him out’

No doubt she will work out who I am when she reads this

No, never at all
I never saw any affection between them
Anything you saw on camera was fabricated
She used to tell him to brush his teeth before kissing her and intimacy was probably a bit less spontaneous especially when being told you had to shower before hand to make sure you were clean
Wow, I am shocked that she asked you to bed Neil!

Maybe she wanted an excuse to leave him and thought that would be a good one?

She’s a very odd woman, I mean who is scared to answer the door to the postman and who dosent open the living room curtains 🤣 (that was in plenty of her videos)

Ps are you one of her old work pals she used to buy gingerbread tit for Christmas 🤪

• Haha
Wow, I am shocked that she asked you to bed Neil!

Maybe she wanted an excuse to leave him and thought that would be a good one?

She’s a very odd woman, I mean who is scared to answer the door to the postman and who dosent open the living room curtains 🤣 (that was in plenty of her videos)

Ps are you one of her old work pals she used to buy gingerbread tit for Christmas 🤪
I was totally shocked at the time too
Imagine if it all went well and she realised the problem was that he didn’t find her attractive?
I’ve never heard about this thing with the loving room curtains, every time I went over they were always open so what ever she’s talking about there is a total lie. Maybe it was because of the glare coming through the window

oh god no, no gingerbread for me thank you. I would have been offended. It’s mad how she’s gets fixated on certain things.
there was a time when she would watch nothing but the office on TV. Literally start to end, then over again!
she would complain life was boring but then do absolutely nothing to change things

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I was totally shocked at the time too
Imagine if it all went well and she realised the problem was that he didn’t find her attractive?
I’ve never heard about this thing with the loving room curtains, every time I went over they were always open so what ever she’s talking about there is a total lie. Maybe it was because of the glare coming through the window

oh god no, no gingerbread for me thank you. I would have been offended. It’s mad how she’s gets fixated on certain things.
there was a time when she would watch nothing but the office on TV. Literally start to end, then over again!
she would complain life was boring but then do absolutely nothing to change things
You must of been very close friends then?

Reactions: 1
You must of been very close friends then?
Yeah we were super close, things went downhill when she asked for a personal loan. Neil was out of work and she said they couldn’t manage that month
I lent her some cash, I didn’t give her a time frame in which to pay it back and just assumed she would send it back to me when she was back on her feet
About 2 years later and no payment, so I asked for it back, apparently it was my fault she had to get a pay day loan. If she didn’t spend so much of her cash on crap she could have sent over money little and often but to not pay a penny back over 2 years was an insult

• Wow
Yeah we were super close, things went downhill when she asked for a personal loan. Neil was out of work and she said they couldn’t manage that month
I lent her some cash, I didn’t give her a time frame in which to pay it back and just assumed she would send it back to me when she was back on her feet
About 2 years later and no payment, so I asked for it back, apparently it was my fault she had to get a pay day loan. If she didn’t spend so much of her cash on crap she could have sent over money little and often but to not pay a penny back over 2 years was an insult
You we’re friends prior to her YouTube debut or off of YouTube?