Elaine12Jones #9 Her dreams have come true, she’s eating for two, thinks covid’s the flu, Will has no clue.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seems she's never changed. Doing her old tricks even on her personal instagram. She had 70 followers, now she has 63. She's always deleting people, unfollowing and following and deleting her account etc. Same old Elaine.

Reactions: 5
I wonder how her Mum and Nan are I know her Mum wasn’t happy to say the least about her moving on so fast and her Nan was quite poorly for a long time I hope they’re okay.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Seems she's never changed. Doing her old tricks even on her personal instagram. She had 70 followers, now she has 63. She's always deleting people, unfollowing and following and deleting her account etc. Same old Elaine.
Get this straight, she will never change. NEVER. Not even her new baby girl will change her.

Reactions: 6
I bet she’s one of those who will delete someone if they don’t like her posts, but she will have never liked a single photo of theirs 😅 She’s definitely that level of petty

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Remember when she deleted people for voting no on a poll she did? Weirdo 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Been watching this thread for some time and been wanting to contribute, but been reluctant
Elaine will never change
She always has been and always will be a self centred individual
She spends beyond her means, has short term attachments to women who suit her needs at the time and has been obsessed with having a baby for so long, it wouldn’t surprise me if Will was unaware of her plan to get pregnant by any means necessary
Neil was always badgered and made to feel inadequate, she could have had a child with Neil if she stuck to the weight loss plans that she had been given

Reactions: 9
Been watching this thread for some time and been wanting to contribute, but been reluctant
Elaine will never change
She always has been and always will be a self centred individual
She spends beyond her means, has short term attachments to women who suit her needs at the time and has been obsessed with having a baby for so long, it wouldn’t surprise me if Will was unaware of her plan to get pregnant by any means necessary
Neil was always badgered and made to feel inadequate, she could have had a child with Neil if she stuck to the weight loss plans that she had been given
Yeah but sticking to the weight loss plans was too much like hard work.
For Princess Elaine, it was far easier to jump on a dating site. First attempt with someone was a fail (he had a lucky escape)...
Second attempt and BINGO, she found someone and almost immediately moved her lazy arse in and punched a few holes in some condoms and here we are...

• Haha
For Princess Elaine, it was far easier to jump on a dating site. First attempt with someone was a fail (he had a lucky escape)...
Second attempt and BINGO, she found someone and almost immediately moved her lazy arse in and punched a few holes in some condoms and here we are...
Lmao. 😂 punched a few holes in the condoms 😂

Reactions: 3
I don't think she'll ever be back on public social media. She's getting all the attention she craves on private baby groups. They'll also probably put up with her moaning as she's a first time mummy 🤔. She really needs to build a local support network and make some real life friends or she'll get a massive shock when she's stuck in the country side on her own with a toddler

Reactions: 1
I don't think she'll ever be back on public social media. She's getting all the attention she craves on private baby groups. They'll also probably put up with her moaning as she's a first time mummy 🤔. She really needs to build a local support network and make some real life friends or she'll get a massive shock when she's stuck in the country side on her own with a toddler
She definitely won’t be back. She’s said herself to that girl. She’s probably moaning all the time on those pages she’s on.

The weight loss plans were always passing fads, she never realised that all of these diet plans aren’t sustainable for day to day life
If she spent her money on proper nutritional food instead of crap like Cambridge etc she would have seen lasting results
I personally know Elaine and she’s too lazy to think outside the box, I’ve recently been removed from her social media (don’t know why). I think she just wants a harem of online pals who cater to her every whim and don’t disagree with her
Her online presence and absence is a cry for attention and I do hope Neil is doing well without her

Lmao. 😂 punched a few holes in the condoms 😂
It honestly wouldn’t surprise me if she accidentally forgot to take her pills or was flushing them

I honestly don’t see how she’s going to cope on her own
Wills job is quite seasonal as he works in a shop selling buckets/spades and seaside type things so she’s going to be on her own most of the time
She will get sick of the in laws being there all the time and she’s a little madam when she doesn’t get her own way

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
The weight loss plans were always passing fads, she never realised that all of these diet plans aren’t sustainable for day to day life
If she spent her money on proper nutritional food instead of crap like Cambridge etc she would have seen lasting results
I personally know Elaine and she’s too lazy to think outside the box, I’ve recently been removed from her social media (don’t know why). I think she just wants a harem of online pals who cater to her every whim and don’t disagree with her
Her online presence and absence is a cry for attention and I do hope Neil is doing well without her

It honestly wouldn’t surprise me if she accidentally forgot to take her pills or was flushing them
True Elaine then deleting all her ‘social friends’. I’d be surprised if she actually has any real friends. Your not the first to come on here and say they’ve been deleted either.

True Elaine then deleting all her ‘social friends’. I’d be surprised if she actually has any real friends. Your not the first to come on here and say they’ve been deleted either.
I’ve been watching the thread and noticed how many people have been deleted
I met her organically before all of her you tube and Instagram ‘fame’
She tries to find a common ground to build a ‘friendship’ upon, but she fails to allow that to develop further and gets herself stuck in a rut
Her life was the same old routine, day in, day out
I just hope she doesn’t push this onto her little one

Welcome to the thread by the way, I see your new! Surprised people even search for Elaine on here
Thank you
Having known her for so many years, you guys have only seen what she chose to share, her real life wasn’t too different to what she shows but her real life treatment of Neil was much worse than how it was portrayed. Poor guy was a slave to her needs
She is quick to forget where she came from

Last edited:
  • Wow
She tries to find a common ground to build a ‘friendship’ upon, but she fails to allow that to develop further and gets herself stuck in a rut

Thank you
Having known her for so many years, you guys have only seen what she chose to share, her real life wasn’t too different to what she shows but her real life treatment of Neil was much worse than how it was portrayed. Poor guy was a slave to her needs
Are you Neil! Haha just imagine…. All things aside I feel sorry for the guy and wish him the best

Reactions: 2

Thank you
Spill the tea ☕ We’re all here for it

Haha no I’m not Neil but I do know them both well
I feel like he was trapped in an unhappy marriage, poor guy
How is Neil getting on? Enjoying his life again?!

• Heart
Reactions: 6