Elaine12Jones #9 Her dreams have come true, she’s eating for two, thinks covid’s the flu, Will has no clue.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 716253
Haven’t contributed to these threads in so long, I didn’t know they were still going on. As an old friend of Elaine something popped up in memories this morning and I wondered what she was up to. Shocked to see she’s had a little one but also know how desperate she was to be a mum.
Thank you for your sleuthing skills! Cute baby, she looks a lot like Will I think.

I’m surprised Elaine uploaded pictures to her review. She must know it’s a public page?!

Reactions: 4
Aww she is cute but to fall out with someone over the name, especially an online friend she’s probably never met is ridiculous. In fact I’d say she chose Matilda because she always made comment with pics of her as a child, alongside a pic of Matilda (from the film) that she was always TOLD she looked like her. Maybe more she wanted to be her? I bet she hoped baby would look like her too so she would grow up being told she looked like Matilda, not that other kids will know the film!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I thought she lived in Yorkshire now? It looks like she had the baby in Middlesbrough, maybe they’ve moved

I thought she lived in Yorkshire now? It looks like she had the baby in Middlesbrough, maybe they’ve moved
I think she lives on the boarder of North Yorkshire/Middlesbrough. The public info on her Facebook says she lives in Whitby (she doesn’t, but she lives quite close). The hospital is around a 30 minute drive from where she lives with Will.

Reactions: 1
I think she lives on the boarder of North Yorkshire/Middlesbrough. The public info on her Facebook says she lives in Whitby (she doesn’t, but she lives quite close). The hospital is around a 30 minute drive from where she lives with Will.
Ah I didn’t realise it was so close!

Knowing the Elaine of the past, if Will asked her to marry him, she would make him pay for the divorce because if he wanted to ask her, get married to her.. etc he would have to help pay to make that happen. If he didn’t ask, she’d happily stay married to Neil and would make him pay if he wanted to change that. She’d be fine staying married to him because that keeps him from moving on and being happier without her

Reactions: 2
Aww she is cute but to fall out with someone over the name, especially an online friend she’s probably never met is ridiculous. In fact I’d say she chose Matilda because she always made comment with pics of her as a child, alongside a pic of Matilda (from the film) that she was always TOLD she looked like her. Maybe more she wanted to be her? I bet she hoped baby would look like her too so she would grow up being told she looked like Matilda, not that other kids will know the film!
She’ll probably have a red hair band in the babies hair next week 🤣

• Haha
She’ll probably have a red hair band in the babies hair next week 🤣
Oh please nooooo, did anyone see the inghams babys headband? Could it get any bigger? These must feel uncomfortable! (not an ingham fan by the way….honest)