Elaine12Jones #9 Her dreams have come true, she’s eating for two, thinks covid’s the flu, Will has no clue.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh, and by the looks of things her and will do separate washing!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
wtf. They must be such a strange couple
Or are they even a couple? I'm convinced he's just a baby daddy if im honest... yes she calls him her partner but she always refers to the baby as 'my baby' etc

Reactions: 2
Or are they even a couple? I'm convinced he's just a baby daddy if im honest... yes she calls him her partner but she always refers to the baby as 'my baby' etc
Remember when they did the gender reveal and he was more interested in looking down the confetti tube? I thought yeah he’s just the sperm donor

Reactions: 5
I’m sure it’s a co-parenting agreement. They both wanted a baby and he’s paying for her in return. I would put money on the ‘pink’ room being hers.

Reactions: 4
I’m sure it’s a co-parenting agreement. They both wanted a baby and he’s paying for her in return. I would put money on the ‘pink’ room being hers.
Oh yeah I forgot about all this pink and blue outdated nonsense!

Reactions: 1
She has a LOT of growing up to do! Bringing a baby into the world with her attitude is a recipe for disaster.

Reactions: 2
I hope the baby is the making of her, I really do
Can't see it tho 😂😂

There’s a channel called mummy meets Matilda or something like that, Elaine commented on one of the videos ages ago a nd now she’s gone and stolen the baby name. Classy as ever🤫
My friend is the mummy meets matilda channel. She said that after she’d been so nice to Elaine and offered her lots of advice and baby tips inc talking about possible names, that Elaine had blocked and deleted her off Instagram and Facebook. Mummymeetsmatilda was one of her 6 or 7 few followers on her Instagram. Funny that, now I know why she blocked my friend. There’s a million other names on this planet, why she couldn’t choose one of those instead of copying. I feel so sorry for mummymeetsmatilda now, honestly what a cow. She must be jealous of what she has - because she’s loaded vlogs recently of her and her daughter. She was upset because she honestly thought her and Elaine were friends as they’d been speaking for years. Il tell her not to bother being upset now, and also that she’s stolen her baby name.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
My friend is the mummy meets matilda channel. She said that after she’d been so nice to Elaine and offered her lots of advice and baby tips inc talking about possible names, that Elaine had blocked and deleted her off Instagram and Facebook. Mummymeetsmatilda was one of her 6 or 7 few followers on her Instagram. Funny that, now I know why she blocked my friend. There’s a million other names on this planet, why she couldn’t choose one of those instead of copying. I feel so sorry for mummymeetsmatilda now, honestly what a cow. She must be jealous of what she has - because she’s loaded vlogs recently of her and her daughter. She was upset because she honestly thought her and Elaine were friends as they’d been speaking for years. Il tell her not to bother being upset now, and also that she’s stolen her baby name.
Probably because Elaine reads her tattle thread and saw that someone had associated her with your friend!

Probably because Elaine reads her tattle thread and saw that someone had associated her with your friend!
Its ridiculous, just think she’s a cow. I’m aware it’s not the first time she’s fallen out with someone, anyways not posted on this thread before - just wanted to come on and give my ounce of knowledge about this spoilt bratty person.

I cannot believe she isn’t back yet. Surely we need to improve our detective skills. She will be posting somewhere

Ahhhh, she never changes.

That said, in the next month she’s going to need to have a word with herself and do some growing up.

Reactions: 3