Elaine12Jones #9 Her dreams have come true, she’s eating for two, thinks covid’s the flu, Will has no clue.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think she has the ability to not overshare, I imagine somewhere on youtube she now has a pregnancy channel. I'm not interested in that type of thing so can't be bothered to search. I also wonder if she is doing TikTok as so many YTers are now at, and again I can't be bothered to look. I just need the link, I am that lazy!!
Haha same 😂😂

I don't want to say too much because I'll get kicked out but she moaned about an item of clothing her mother in law bought and they've chosen baby's name.
Ooooh

Did she say what the name is?

Last edited:
Yes. Matilda.
No way? Didn't she used to say she was always called this when she was little? She'd often share a photo of herself as a child with a ribbon in her hair and say " I was always called Matilda as a child, because i look so much like her in the film"..or something along those lines.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Matilda is a lovely name but I’m surprised Elaine wants to call her daughter that! I was thinking more along the lines of Claire or something I’m not sure why!

Reactions: 4
Her mother in law bought something with born in 2021 in and she's cross about it because she doesn't want it because it's tacky. She'll take a picture then sell it she said

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 10