Elaine12Jones #9 Her dreams have come true, she’s eating for two, thinks covid’s the flu, Will has no clue.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her mother in law bought something with born in 2021 in and she's cross about it because she doesn't want it because it's tacky. She'll take a picture then sell it she said
Savage, as if elaines calling something tacky 😂 she personifies the word!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Nice to see Elaine has changed to become a nice person finally... 😂

Her mother in law bought something with born in 2021 in and she's cross about it because she doesn't want it because it's tacky. She'll take a picture then sell it she said
This is coming from the woman who bought those tacky dresses and Christmas decorations from the charity shop, which looked like they were from the 80s

Reactions: 13
Just wait until Will's family move next door..who sound like a very family oriented group any way. They'll be hands on and around 24/7..suppose elaine has it already planned out though when she said she'll just shut the curtains and lock the door if she gets sick of them :sick::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 5
Just wait until Will's family move next door..who sound like a very family oriented group any way. They'll be hands on and around 24/7..suppose elaine has it already planned out though when she said she'll just shut the curtains and lock the door if she gets sick of them :sick::ROFLMAO:
Oh yeah, they've moved in 🤣🤣. Knew I'd forgotten something.

Reactions: 5
Nice to see she’s totally changed and is a nice, kind, appreciative person who accepts such kind gifts off people even if they aren’t to your taste, and has stopped over sharing EVERYTHING to complete strangers on the internet!

• Haha
There’s a channel called mummy meets Matilda or something like that, Elaine commented on one of the videos ages ago a nd now she’s gone and stolen the baby name. Classy as ever🤫

Reactions: 1
I'm going to get given away but basically she hates where she lives and she can't park her car far away as she can't walk anymore 🙄

And when the baby is born she's going to check her ring door bell to see who it is. If she doesn't want to see them she'll pretend she's asleep.

I have 4 torn ligaments in my knee and use a stick and I can still walk. She's only pregnant not disabled.

Last edited:
  • Haha
I'm going to get given away but basically she hates where she lives and she can't park her car far away as she can't walk anymore 🙄

And when the baby is born she's going to check her ring door bell to see who it is. If she doesn't want to see them she'll pretend she's asleep.

I have 4 torn ligaments in my knee and use a stick and I can still walk. She's only pregnant not disabled.
I’m living for this gossip 😅

Reactions: 3
Her life is as pathetic as always! Any progress if her and Will are actually an item or was it just a baby making idea.

Reactions: 3