Elaine12Jones #9 Her dreams have come true, she’s eating for two, thinks covid’s the flu, Will has no clue.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She put the gender reveal on Instagram but
deleted it within an hour.

She’s deleted all her recent YouTube videos
Thank you, I suppose that's the last I'll be able to watch her now. I just read back through all the drama, she really does bring it all on herself!

Reactions: 3
Thank you, I suppose that's the last I'll be able to watch her now. I just read back through all the drama, she really does bring it all on herself!
She'll probably be back for a bit, until she flounces again. It's the cycle of her life!

Reactions: 6
Normally I’d be putting my Sherlock hat in but she’s so dull, I know I’d find nothing but Asda hauls and photos of 27382 nappies 😴

• Haha
Is this the longest she’s been gone? Kinda miss her, curious about her “bump” and whether she’s bought it’s prom dress yet.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Can’t say I’m missing the endless tragic lies about her life that she liked to tell. Hopefully she’s just getting on with it.

Reactions: 8
She needed to get off social media tbf. She was going down the same route with her new partner (forgot his name already 😬) as she did with Neil. Moaning about him, talking about his sperm (🤢) and being the same bore she always was. I can’t say I miss the Asda updates

Reactions: 7
It must be killing her that she only has 8 followers 😂 has anyone attempted to follow her yet?!
A9A55F72-F4A0-4CD2-8B7C-62A7B7754AAE.jpeg

Surprised she’s not been back on YouTube lately. I strangely enjoyed watching her videos

Reactions: 5
Normally when she goes away I wonder but this time I don't care if she's back or not. I'd still read if she did, don't get me wrong😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don't think she has the ability to not overshare, I imagine somewhere on youtube she now has a pregnancy channel. I'm not interested in that type of thing so can't be bothered to search. I also wonder if she is doing TikTok as so many YTers are now at, and again I can't be bothered to look. I just need the link, I am that lazy!!

Reactions: 10