Elaine12Jones #8 Moving in with Will, lying about the Pill, always moaning that she’s ill

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You'd think she'd want to draw attention away from the 5 head but that thing just makes you look straight at it

Reactions: 5
Whats the point of this mornings question "if a vulnerable person has no family or friends, how do they get essentials?" Well.....how do they usually do it?🤔

Reactions: 2
Whats the point of this mornings question "if a vulnerable person has no family or friends, how do they get essentials?" Well.....how do they usually do it?🤔
Has she been under a rock all this year? Its call priority online ordering or food parcels. Also all councils have been helping. But thinking about it, why does she care, not like she would ever offer to help anyone!

Reactions: 4
She’s definitely been under a rock because during the 1st lockdown volunteers of the public did all that for people who fall in that category. Plus I’m sure if they don’t have careers then they can’t be too vulnerable so will do as they did before and do it themselves. A lot of pharmacies do deliveries for a price as well. Is she being put on by Wills family to do some run around for someone? The kind of evil eye and “ I don’t see why I should do it” attitude seemed to show a bit.

Reactions: 3
I’m finding it so rude in the food haul on her stories. Will is just ‘him’ ‘This cheese for me, this cheese for him’ Him? So little respect especially seeing as he is probably my paying for it. His name is Will, it’s not a secret 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Tonight’s questions include - ‘ how old were you when you had your first kiss?’followed by ‘how old were you when you first got jiggy with it?’ Yes that was the actual term used. I despair of this woman and her weird ways 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Tonight’s questions include - ‘ how old were you when you had your first kiss?’followed by ‘how old were you when you first got jiggy with it?’ Yes that was the actual term used. I despair of this woman and her weird ways 🤦🏼‍♀️
She's got no concept of the real world of being a adult

Reactions: 6
What the duck?! How old is she 🙈🤣

“Jiggy with it”?! The answer to both of these questions from Elaine is: “when I flew to Wales as a teen and glommed onto an unsuspecting Neil Jones (20 years my senior) , simultaneously losing my virginity and having my first kiss, marriage was the obvious next step.”

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That live 🤦🏼‍♀️ ‘ special hook for carrier bags.
Also not doing the gingerbread theme this year - obviously forgotten about that hideous wreath from the charity shop.

Oh and she ended it before Will came back as ‘he thinks it weird that she talks to her phone’

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That live 🤦🏼‍♀️ ‘ special hook for carrier bags.
Also not doing the gingerbread theme this year - obviously forgotten about that hideous wreath from the charity shop.

Oh and she ended it before Will came back as ‘he thinks it weird that she talks to her phone’
Ha poor guy has no idea

Instagram filters.. they look fun but sometimes it’s best to stay far away from them. The face is her moaning about Will’s fishtank or something.
19D635C7-DBCC-482F-B494-F8B4FEADC882.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Said it before but I’ll say it again. Why is she out walking at 11am AGAIN but still claiming she works so hard and is working full time in her job? Pretty sure no job is that flexible. She’s out doing something usually shopping almost every day in the middle of the day suppose the walks have now had to return since were back in lockdown

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Said it before but I’ll say it again. Why is she out walking at 11am AGAIN but still claiming she works so hard and is working full time in her job? Pretty sure no job is that flexible. She’s out doing something usually shopping almost every day in the middle of the day suppose the walks have now had to return since were back in lockdown
I know, we are in lockdown but she was supposedly working from home anyway so no change for her there. Something doesn’t add up!

Reactions: 2
Wow neil looks like he’s lost weight in his face actually, and seems very happy 👍🏻
what is that thing on her head? A headband and a bow thing attached?
He looks well doesn't He? He seems to have lost a fair bit of weight, I agree. Bet Elaine isn't very happy at that.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.