Elaine12Jones #8 Moving in with Will, lying about the Pill, always moaning that she’s ill

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
78DF3EA3-28D5-4555-B4A9-65117163AA52.jpeg
She’s taking photos of meals and their calories and also doing a photo a day thing. It’s riveting. 😴 She also went out for a walk with Will where he looked uninterested, but she had to be back for a work meeting at 12.30 but then was going to do hula hooping and then another walk. She’s definitely not working full time. I’d said furloughed but having to check in here and there.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
View attachment 301218She’s taking photos of meals and their calories and also doing a photo a day thing. It’s riveting. 😴 She also went out for a walk with Will where he looked uninterested, but she had to be back for a work meeting at 12.30 but then was going to do hula hooping and then another walk. She’s definitely not working full time. I’d said furloughed but having to check in here and there.
Love the fact she has a highlight of new house, as if its hers 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 3
she even posted a photo of the bathroom and says ‘how gorgeous is my new bathroom’ Will just seems like a glorified DIY man from what I’ve seen
That’s exactly what Neil was but he seemed to not really have a clue. Sticking a coat peg board up with no more nails rather than drilling holes in the wall and using plugs and screws. Does anyone remember years ago when it kept falling down?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That’s exactly what Neil was but he seemed to not really have a clue. Sticking a coat peg board up with no more nails rather than drilling holes in the wall and using plugs and screws. Does anyone remember years ago when it kept falling down?
Well she has moved on to using nails and this is the unfortunate result. She chucked the B+M decor aisle into a basket and then on a wall. It’s so tacky 😣
16C57D32-2F2C-4BCF-8831-F7908C8430CA.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
It’s the bow thing in her hair that I was drawn to straight away, then the jacket!
Ahhh, is that what it is a bow? I thought she had some kind of Princess Leia hairdo!

Oh the jeans! They do not suit her whatsoever, Literally look sprayed On
Them legs are massive Man! I was under the impression she had lost weight. Normally when You are in a new relationship, you are too excited to eat & normally lose tit loads of weight. I did when I first met My Hubby

Ahhh, is that what it is a bow? I thought she had some kind of Princess Leia hairdo!

Them legs are massive Man! I was under the impression she had lost weight. Normally when You are in a new relationship, you are too excited to eat & normally lose tit loads of weight. I did when I first met My Hubby
Ha i wish! Put on two stone when I was first with my boyfriend 😂

She could easily catfish

All the angles makes her seem like she's loosing weight but in reality she isnt

Ha i wish! Put on two stone when I was first with my boyfriend 😂
Me too! I call it ‘happy fat’ :ROFLMAO: All the wining and dining of a new relationship can take its toll but it’s hard to care because ’he/she loves me for me, just the way I am’ haha
Although it doesn’t seem there was much wining and dining for Will and Elaine when they got together. They went from new relationship to old boring married couple in the space of 5 minutes. He seems like the bitter husband who would rather live alone, but Elaine has forced her way in and now makes him spend £70 of his own money on a rug he probably didn’t even want

Reactions: 4
C7D89104-22F6-4E7A-8024-8BC5C67C2290.jpeg

I don’t see the difference? It’s just angles. The only difference is the forehead. That’s a crazy difference 😯

• Haha
Reactions: 14
When ever she does a comparison photo it’s always one selfie and one someone else has took. Everyone knows the difference between the two and its sure as hell ain’t weight loss!!! It’s flitters angles etc

Reactions: 9
When ever she does a comparison photo it’s always one selfie and one someone else has took. Everyone knows the difference between the two and its sure as hell ain’t weight loss!!! It’s flitters angles etc
They are always compared to photos from 10 years or more ago as well. Nothing recent!

Reactions: 6
View attachment 301218She’s taking photos of meals and their calories and also doing a photo a day thing. It’s riveting. 😴 She also went out for a walk with Will where he looked uninterested, but she had to be back for a work meeting at 12.30 but then was going to do hula hooping and then another walk. She’s definitely not working full time. I’d said furloughed but having to check in here and there.
Yeah I’d say is highly likely she is furloughed, just no explanation for why she is constantly out and about and never working, she messes up by randomly going live and showing so much of her day. Her “meetings” are probably a quick calll with her manager to check in

Why doesn't she just go to asda like she normally does - i bet she was right snotty to the customer service person
She always belittles People like their job is pants and she’s better than them but then comes on Instagram and says “not that there’s anything wrong with that kind of job.”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.