Elaine12Jones #8 Moving in with Will, lying about the Pill, always moaning that she’s ill

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she’s not bothered then why does she always have to post that she’s not bothered. Just don't bother doing a post at all and carry on as you are, that’s what shows that you aren’t bothered! Hmmm Catherine Tate, bothered face bothered! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She is so predictable. calorie counting, slimming world, shake diet, duck it .. I am what I am and I’m happy 😴. REPEAT.

Her life must be like Groundhog Day. When will she realise she isn’t going to loose weight, she can’t stick to anything. Bore off.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
It’s Slimming World’s business model - they want people to keep coming back!
Of course! It’s their business plan because no one on earth can live on beans and jacket potato forever. I remember being so miserable going out with my friends for meals. It’s not “life” friendly I don’t care what anyone says. Basic science is that if you burn more calories than you eat. You’ll lose weight!

Reactions: 7
Of course! It’s their business plan because no one on earth can live on beans and jacket potato forever. I remember being so miserable going out with my friends for meals. It’s not “life” friendly I don’t care what anyone says. Basic science is that if you burn more calories than you eat. You’ll lose weight!
I'm on slimming world and I literally don't just live off jackets and beans. You can eat anything within reason. Ive lost 5 stones so...

Reactions: 2
Slimming world works IF you actually follow it correctly, which if the past 10 years have taught Elaine nothing it should be that SW does NOT work for her.

Reactions: 1
Slimming world works IF you actually follow it correctly, which if the past 10 years have taught Elaine nothing it should be that SW does NOT work for her.
I’d say she doesn’t work for SW. Like you say, SW works if you follow it properly and stick to it. Elaine’s problem is she never sticks to it - she does 3 days of it, disappears for a couple of days then comes back with a ‘I don’t care how I look, YOLO’ post trying to convince herself she’s actually happy. Then she’s off plan for a few months until she decides she IS in fact unhappy with her weight but ‘SW doesn’t work for me’ so she tries a quick fix like the Cambridge plan, then only manages a couple of days - rinse and repeat...

Reactions: 1
On the subject of SW.... she said she was starting today yet we haven’t seen any meals 🤣 Unusual for Elaine!

• Haha
It works as much as anything does it you stick with it. She has no commitment because every time she gets bored she’s all ‘I’m happy how I look’.

• Heart
I’d say she doesn’t work for SW. Like you say, SW works if you follow it properly and stick to it. Elaine’s problem is she never sticks to it - she does 3 days of it, disappears for a couple of days then comes back with a ‘I don’t care how I look, YOLO’ post trying to convince herself she’s actually happy. Then she’s off plan for a few months until she decides she IS in fact unhappy with her weight but ‘SW doesn’t work for me’ so she tries a quick fix like the Cambridge plan, then only manages a couple of days - rinse and repeat...
Yep. Elaine works for no diet. Therefore Elaine will always be fat. Fact!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
She has lots of little mini chocolate and sweets every day. Maybe it's allowed on swimming world but maybe shouldn't have so much every day

Poor Neils ladder photography skills have been replaced by a new gadget aka Will can’t be bothered to take constant photos of Elaine so she’s had to buy a remote 😂
3C019D42-1E20-4D07-A5A8-3147D8CE5D14.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
There’s no updates from Elaine or meal photos. Has she given up and can now be found inside a celebrations tin?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.