Elaine12Jones #8 Moving in with Will, lying about the Pill, always moaning that she’s ill

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has gone very quiet. I guess whateverhisname is home more during lockdown and she can’t find the time to chat to her phone without him knowing.

Reactions: 7
Why why why did she stop her youtube channel? Did she ever say?

Reactions: 2
Why why why did she stop her youtube channel? Did she ever say?
she said it wasn’t for her anymore. This was after the first time she came back, then she deleted videos, then came back again, then deleted those videos. She can’t seem to stick to much.

Reactions: 4
she said it wasn’t for her anymore. This was after the first time she came back, then she deleted videos, then came back again, then deleted those videos. She can’t seem to stick to much.
Why bloody bother then? 🙄

Reactions: 5
Like diets she doesn’t stick to them either 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 3
If nothing else we’re going to have some hilarious food content to talk about. PUT DOWN THE BEIGE, ELAINE.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Looking through her first thread and this made me laugh, Will is a lucky guy 😂
6FE1D0D3-5915-43EE-88FA-D673F37D2BC2.jpeg

• Haha
Aka I can’t chat into my phone because Will is around now and he says it’s weird.
F828B354-953A-4B12-BED6-79804A696615.jpeg
3D8B32FF-081B-49D1-A105-31194F35D192.jpeg

Reactions: 2
I dunno, she seems to stick to those jeggings incredibly well 😆

• Haha
I honestly thought that omelette was a dead fish at first glance. She does realise that if you have a private account, people won’t see your hashtags in a search? I think?
475A5762-01AF-4670-A981-722C4F49EE1B.jpeg
36794AFF-F0A1-47F1-9DD4-1A65D48C3245.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
so shes back to slimming world then ? is she accepting new followers i take it not
She’s private still I think which seems a bit pointless if you’re hash-tagging your meals and no one can see them. This is Elaine though remember. She’s not the brightest

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.