Elaine12Jones #8 Moving in with Will, lying about the Pill, always moaning that she’s ill

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who shops this much in a pandemic when we’re barely going anywhere? I’ve bought two items of clothing since March.
I bought a 5 pack of knickers for £4 in asda and that’s pretty much it this year for me so far 🙋‍♀️

Reactions: 6
'shes doing damage going on her stories and trying to insuate corona is a hoax or how she feels differently now because of her so called scientist friend what a joke im sorry thats so bad yes she has little followers but even if 1 2 or 3 people dis believe it thats more idioits in the country not wearing masks because they think its some sort of control im so sick of this narative and people trying to play the whole situation down

Reactions: 9
'shes doing damage going on her stories and trying to insuate corona is a hoax or how she feels differently now because of her so called scientist friend what a joke im sorry thats so bad yes she has little followers but even if 1 2 or 3 people dis believe it thats more idioits in the country not wearing masks because they think its some sort of control im so sick of this narative and people trying to play the whole situation down
She can go and work in my husbands a+e for a few hours if she doesn’t believe it’s real. Her attitude doesn’t surprise me one bit. People wear masks to protect others, so if she doesn’t believe it’s real and is against mask wearing, then she’s ok with not protecting others. Which sums her up perfectly really.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She can go and work in my husbands a+e for a few hours if she doesn’t believe it’s real. Her attitude doesn’t surprise me one bit. People wear masks to protect others, so if she doesn’t believe it’s real and is against mask wearing, then she’s ok with not protecting others. Which sums her up perfectly really.
Typical Elaine, arrogant & self absorbed.

is she really refusing to wear a mask?

Reactions: 5
she really is a selfish bint.. unless anything effects her she isn’t bothered!
Wear a mask Elaine it covers up that stupid pout of yours!
so many experts about on social media though non of whom have actually worked in the NHS throughout this pandemic.. 🙄

Typical Elaine, arrogant & self absorbed.

is she really refusing to wear a mask?
She hasnt out right said but she went on a right rant when a costa worked asked will to wear one to the point she wrote them a strojgly worded email 😂😂

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Elaine is a bleeping idiot so not unexpected at all really is it 😅 actually glad i don't follow her anymore.

• Haha
What the duck 🤣🤣🤣 has she got nothing better to do with her spare time
exactly she tried saying it was the way they asked him and how there was no one else in the shop but what about the staff ? they deserve protection too just digusting makes me sick tbf

Reactions: 5
Created such a fuss and still went to Costa today 🙈. And that new top is not oversized 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Was anyone watching her live earlier? :LOL: The subject of Covid came up but she said she wasn’t going to get into her opinions on it because it’s ‘personal to everyone’. However she was recently talking to her scientist friend, whose work does not involve Covid and now her feeling on it has changed.
They told Elaine what they think of the situation and she 100% bought into it. Elaine went on to say that because of the time of year lots of people will be getting tested (colds, chest, pneumonia etc). Someone commented saying they had a suspected chest infection but are awaiting test results. Now that Elaine believes she is some kind of expert, she was somehow able to advise that if tests come back positive it’s not something to be worried about. This was said with that sly grin she always has, as if she had some kind of insider knowledge.
Ugh she's a stupid witch. She wouldn't be so smug if she or someone she loved got it or heaven forbid, died of it.

Reactions: 4
Another tit clothes haul that she keeps pulling in all angles on Instagram. Why does she keep saying this are oversized when they’re just baggy tit?

I’m sure that beige “oversized” jumper is a men’s XL, I always find men’s sizing is slightly bigger than ladies sizing 🤣

Reactions: 2
What I will forever fail to understand is why she always looks so bleeping smug?!
What has she got to be smug about? The woman is a walking potato!
Plodding through life wearing Matalansssss reject rail with a grin nearly as wide as her forehead.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.