Elaine12Jones #8 Moving in with Will, lying about the Pill, always moaning that she’s ill

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wasn’t she off work for months when the Manchester bombing happened? She was so scared to leave the house incase she was attacked!
Not 100% sure but I wouldn’t be surprised for her to turn an awful situation around to be all about her

Reactions: 8
She’s always been scared of everything as it allows her to pout and stay home in her ill fitting lounge wear. So being a covid denier smacks of her trying to impress Will.

She's a bleeping idiot and that's being kind.

Though I will say she is a comedian. Every time I think of her legs in those grey joggers, I laugh.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She must of asked an assistant where the toilet rolls had gone as they had told her they sold out within minutes so she obviously wanted some, but then said she didn’t need any as they had some already🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Her insta stories from this evening are very telling...moaning about people stockpiling toilet roll and she said ‘the government is scaremongering you into thinking the world is going to end’
Yep, definitely a covid-denier. Why is she blaming the government for people buying toilet roll?! She’s one of those idiots that doesn’t give a fudge about anyone else but herself, now I’m 100% sure she doesn’t wear a mask and gets crappy if anyone asks her to. Shut up Elaine - wear the damn mask and keep your idiotic opinions to yourself :mad:
Tbf it was obvious from what she said a few months back its insensitive to people who have lost loved ones due to covid

Elaine go tell kate garraway all this tripe ya spouting her husbands been in icu for six months due to covid still think its nothing?

Reactions: 4
Next Q&A someone ask her if she’s getting a flu vaccine. That’ll out her instantly.

She’s probably one of the loons who think it was invented to reset the economy 🤪

• Haha
i knew the minute she had the costa rant about wil being asked to wear one if she wants to believe it and be an idoit fine but dont put that on your followers where it could turn people into non wearing masks idoits and put people life at danger

She's such a tit! I don't think the government are scaremongering enough - people like Elaine are just "mooching" around, they dunt give a tit.

Its obvious she's getting this from Will - he probably had a rant as his shop sales are probably affected.

And why does she always have to be doing something when Will is out? Just sit in and watch telly or read a book you cockwomble.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
She's such a tit! I don't think the government are scaremongering enough - people like Elaine are just "mooching" around, they dunt give a tit.

Its obvious she's getting this from Will - he probably had a rant as his shop sales are probably affected.

And why does she always have to be doing something when Will is out? Just sit in and watch telly or read a book you cockwomble.
yeah exactly i think so too

she just needs to realise how dangerous that message could be im classed as vunerable and its people like her who make me scared to go out

The government don’t seem to have a clue what’s going on so they are the last people to be telling anyone anything 🤣🤣

She seems to just mould herself around whoever is near her, if she was still with Neil she’d be off work dressed in a hazmat suit if she ever needed to see another human.

She is completely bonkers and that receding hair line 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The government don’t seem to have a clue what’s going on so they are the last people to be telling anyone anything 🤣🤣

She seems to just mould herself around whoever is near her, if she was still with Neil she’d be off work dressed in a hazmat suit if she ever needed to see another human.

She is completely bonkers and that receding hair line 😳
i miss not being on her instagram waaah

I think she thinks it’s cool and rebellious to doubt it. Anyone who doesn’t take it seriously, will take risks which could impact others. But this is Elaine remember, she cares about herself so to believe in covid means she has to think and care about others and this is a struggle for her. Hi Elaine, if you read, my husband said you can shadow him for an hour in a+e to see how much CV has effected things. You’ll have to wear a mask, sorry about that but hey at least he won’t have to see your moany face so a bonus all round. 🙌

Reactions: 9
Im interested to know how she gets on with track and trace! I watched one YouTuber in a garden centre with her mum who gave them an old number as she didn’t want them to get her details. People like that make me mad! So if someone gets COVID who was there when she was she could be going around spreading it symptomless because she’s too scared to give her proper number out. I personally think this person was running away from something like debts as she’s been living abroad for a few years then returned to the uk in a different location and is being very secretive about things now, but wasn’t so much before.

• Wow
Im interested to know how she gets on with track and trace! I watched one YouTuber in a garden centre with her mum who gave them an old number as she didn’t want them to get her details. People like that make me mad! So if someone gets COVID who was there when she was she could be going around spreading it symptomless because she’s too scared to give her proper number out. I personally think this person was running away from something like debts as she’s been living abroad for a few years then returned to the uk in a different location and is being very secretive about things now, but wasn’t so much before.
yh they r trying to pass some law to show some form of ID which to me makes sense stops people lying why would people do that the way i see it quicker we all knuckle down keep with rules quicker we can get back to semi normaility the thing is our country likes to think we can rule the roost and do what we like has to question and disbeliefe everything thats half the problem in other countrys they litsen more to the rules hence why some countries have managed to get the virus numbers under control but no we have too many elaines in country think they know best then the sceintist and health workers bloody ignorant twit what i call them

Reactions: 5
After watching the Panorama on track and trace the other night and how bad the app seems to be working even if people do give the correct details we are screwed! I know one European country has passed a law to fine you if you give fake details, they will probably start doing that in a few weeks here.

Reactions: 2
I bleeping hate covidiots, they're so bleeping selfish!

Even if you don't believe in it 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄 surely there's no harm in not being selfish in the slim chance that you might think it's real?! Winds me riggggghhhhttt up!

Reactions: 7
she used to worry about everything! Even things that didn’t need to be worried about (just for attention) surprised something as big as this that can effect anyone isn’t something she’s taking seriously.

Oddball.. don’t see her & Will lasting if she is how she was with Neil. Who would want to live like that 🤷🏻‍♀️

I bleeping hate covidiots, they're so bleeping selfish!

Even if you don't believe in it 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄 surely there's no harm in not being selfish in the slim chance that you might think it's real?! Winds me riggggghhhhttt up!
THIS IS MY POINT PREACH IT SISTERRR

even if you dont believe how would she feel if it was her mum or nan illl from the virus because some idoit did not wear a mask ?

• Heart
THIS IS MY POINT PREACH IT SISTERRR

even if you dont believe how would she feel if it was her mum or nan illl from the virus because some idoit did not wear a mask ?
Yes! For the 1% chance you’re wrong just do it! Must be hard for people that have lost love ones to see people acting like this

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I think people more bothered about getting wet in the rain than catching Covid. I’m always out and about rain or shine, I just get wet as I’ll dry but I see so many running from shop to shop to avoid rain but they don’t give the 2m distance or use the hand sanitisers. The difference is getting wet they will dry off, getting Covid could kill them or someone close! I believe Elaine is this type of person!

She was so excited to show us her amazon delivery but when it arrived and she showed us it was a right big fat let down....... wrapping paper storage/organiser 😔

Oh yes off to a supermarket yesterday and then went again today, ants in her pants?

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.